Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/113517
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 554, Riga, 26 July 2005 (pr. No 43 61) national agencies ' national history Museum of Latvia "Issued in accordance with the Charter of the public agencies Act 8 the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. Public Agency" National History Museum of Latvia "(further – the Agency) under the supervision of the Minister of culture is the national regulatory authority. MIA gets a is implemented by the Agency's monitoring of the Government Museum.
2. the Agency's objective is to preserve, to study scientifically and to promote its Latvian and world spiritual and cultural testimonies from the oldest times to the present day, which is the archaeology, ethnography, numismatics, history, and art history.
II. Agency functions, tasks and rights 3. the Agency shall have the following functions: 3.1 assembling the materials and related information about the history of Latvia and its people, human activities originating in Latvia in the world;
3.2. ensuring cultural material item appropriate care, accounting, management, and availability;
3.3. take inventory of the Museum's scientific research;
3.4. carry out scientific activities in the history of science and muzeoloģij;
3.5. to ensure the Museum's inventory is made available to the public;
3.6. maintain and develop the Museum's operation required infrastructure.
4. in order to ensure the Government functions, the Agency shall: 4.1. participates in the Museum's maintenance and development of the sector required Pro fe professional education and methodological assistance, as well as expertise;
4.2. prepare and implement national and between folksy projects and programs;
4.3. shall cooperate with the relevant authorities of museums and cultural heritage in the area of Latvia and international level;
4.4. promote national cultural heritage and promote a positive image of Latvia;
4.5. organise and implement other monuments and archaeological research and the acquisition of muzejisk expedition;
4.6. in the National Museum in the preservation and restoration of the item;
4.7. create informational database for the inventory of the Museum the National Museum of the item ';
4.8. According to competence, conduct scientific research in the history of science and muzeoloģij;
4.9. create exposure and exhibition, ensure availability of visitors, as well as tour guide services;
4.10. the exchange of exhibitions as well as participating in other exhibitions in Latvia and at the international level;
4.11. organise seminars and conferences, public events, and read papers and lectures, prepared and run by the Pro-gramm and muzejpedagoģisk tours;
4.12. develop and prepare informational and scientific editions, out publishing;
4.13. enrich and expand education and lifelong education and the learning process;
4.14. the inspection, provide advice and guidance, to share industry employee training;
4.15. exploring the public demand and analyzes Museum quality assessment of the services provided;
4.16 provide the Museum's publicity measures.
5. the Agency's public administrative functions and tasks carried out in the medium-term actions and development strategy, Government contract and the current annual operating plan and budget.
6. the Agency shall have the following rights: 6.1. charge for public services provided;
UR6.2.sa to take donations, donations, foreign financial assistance to participate in project competitions the financial resources at the link;
6.3. According to competence to cooperate with State and local authorities, non-governmental organizations, private individuals, as well as the international institutions the Museum activities;
6.4. make purchases for the Museum's inventory replenishment;
6.5. other museums Act and the related Cabinet of Ministers regulations right.
III. Agency governance 7. The work of the agency headed by the Director of the Agency.
8. The Director of the Agency made public administration facilities Act direct authorities managerial functions and the public agencies act of spoken.
IV. the Agency's financial resources 9. The Agency's financial resources shall consist of: 9.1. State budget grant from the general revenue;
UR9.2.ie hospitality structures in charge of the services rendered and other own revenue;
9.3. donations and gifts;
9.4. foreign financial assistance.
10. the Agency legislation established with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take loans and to enter into leasing contracts (leasing), as well as to open accounts for credit institutions. Prior authorization of the Ministry of finance, the Agency said business conditions into line with the Ministry of culture.
11. the Agency with its possession passed to the Act public law agency in article 16.
V. activities of the Agency in ensuring the rule of law and reporting 12. Agency staff decisions and actual action may be challenged, submitting the application the Agency Director. The Director of the Agency's decision may appeal to the Court of the administrative process of regulatory legislation.
13. The Director of the Agency to succeed administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of culture. Cultural Minis can appeal against the decision by the three it this.
14. the Agency shall prepare and submit an annual report of the Ministry of culture in the Agency's activities and results.
VI. final question 15. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 September 2005.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Culture Minister h. demakova Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 1 September 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia