Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/113515
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 556 Riga, 26 July 2005 (pr. No 43 64) State agencies "specially protected cultural monument Turaida – muzejrezervāt" Charter Issued in accordance with the law of public agencies 8. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. public agency "specially protected cultural monument Turaida – muzejrezervāt" (further – the Agency) under the supervision of the Minister of culture is the national regulatory authority. The Minister overseeing the Agency implemented the Museum Administration.
2. the Agency aims at harmonious society using Turaida district natural and cultural values.
II. Agency functions, tasks and rights 3. the Agency shall have the following functions: 3.1 maintain, manage and develop the Museum – National Museum of items item part;
3.2. take Museum item and the related information in scientific research;
3.3. to educate the public, to ensure the availability of its Museum's value;
3.4. to study, restore and maintain the heritage environment; 3.5. maintaining and developing the Museum's operation required infrastructure;
3.6. reconstruct, renovate and maintain relevant cultural monuments.
4. in order to ensure the performance of Agency functions: 4.1. exploring the historic centre of Turaida and conducts cultural and natural monuments, cultural, tangible and intangible cultural heritage;
4.2. ensure targeted national museum inventory accounting, documentation, and storage;
4.3. create informational database for the inventory of the Museum the National Museum of the item ';
4.4. using the National Museum, form the exposure and exhibition muzejrezervāt in historical buildings, castles, constructions and cultural characteristics;
4.5. implement national and international projects and programs;
4.6. promoting cultural values through the Museum, exhibitions and other activities related to Museum activities;
4.7. restoring the lost historical buildings and structures, managed or leased the muzejrezervāt activities;
4.8. restored historic environment muzejrezervāt, cultivate the natural landscape, the way the outdoor exposure;
4.9. kultūrizglītojoš activity turaidas district and Vidzeme region's history, culture, art and popular tradition, issue guides, booklets, scientific publications and other printed matter, organizes local and international scientific conferences, seminars and other events, participating in and ensure appropriate publicity measures;
4.10. provides the exposure and the availability of exhibition visitors, as well as tour guide services;
4.11. exploring the public demand and analyzes Museum quality assessment of the services provided;
4.12. formulate and implement projects under the muzejrezervāt strategy.
5. the Agency's public administrative functions and tasks carried out in the medium-term actions and development strategy and the current annual operating plan and budget.
6. the Agency shall have the following rights: 6.1. charge for public services provided;
UR6.2.sa to take donations, donations, foreign financial assistance to participate in project competitions to attract financial resources;
6.3. According to competence to cooperate with State and local authorities, private individuals, as well as international institutions;
6.4. make purchases for the Museum's inventory replenishment;
6.5. other museums Act and the related Cabinet of Ministers regulations right.
III. Agency governance 7. The work of the agency headed by the Director of the Agency.
8. The Director of the Agency made public administration facilities Act direct authorities managerial functions and public agency law.
IV. the Agency's financial resources 9. The Agency's financial resources shall consist of: 9.1. State budget grant from the general revenue;
UR9.2.ie hospitality structures in charge of the services rendered and other own revenue;
9.3. donations and gifts.
9.4. foreign financial assistance.
10. the Agency legislation established with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take loans and to enter into leasing contracts (leasing), as well as to open accounts for credit institutions. Prior authorization of the Ministry of finance, the Agency said business conditions into line with the Ministry of culture.
11. the Agency with its possession passed to the Act public law agency in article 16.
V. activities of the Agency in ensuring the rule of law and reporting 12. Agency staff decisions and actual action may be challenged, submitting the application the Agency Director. The Director of the Agency's decision may appeal to the Court of the administrative process of regulatory legislation.
13. The Director of the Agency to succeed administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of culture. The Ministry of culture's decision can be appealed in court.
14. the Agency shall prepare and submit an annual report of the Ministry of culture in the Agency's activities and results.
VI. final question 15. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 September 2005.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Culture Minister h. demakova Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 1 September 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia