Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/113475
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 540 Riga, 26 July 2005 (pr. No 22) 43 government agencies "folk art center" Charter Issued in accordance with the law of public agencies 8. the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. public agency "folk art centre" (hereinafter referred to as the Agency) is the supervision of the Minister of culture in public administration. The Minister of culture shall exercise supervision of the Agency with the Ministry of culture.
2. The objective of the Agency is to implement the kultūrpolitik of the country folk art.
II. Agency functions, tasks and rights 3. the Agency shall have the following functions: 3.1. folk art of the continuity of the process;
3.2. intangible cultural heritage and development;
3.3. dziesmusvētk developments.
4. in order to ensure the performance of Agency functions: 4.1 develop programs and projects in the field of folk art and amatiermāksl, as well as coordinate and manage their implementation;
4.2. develop programmes and projects for the intangible cultural heritage;
4.3. appropriate competency and education work carried out methodical;
4.4. provide methodological assistance and training of cultural and popular House activities;
4.5. providing services and cooperate with State and local institutions as well as individuals in the field of folk art;
4.6. the organized dziesmusvētk and ensure the coordination of the preparation of the country;
4.7. accumulated, analyses and provides information about the processes of popular art and amatiermāksl;
4.8. draw up and implement collective of folk art and cultural institutions, continuing education programs for drivers;
4.9. coordinates and organizes national folk art festivals, celebrations, contests, exhibitions, as well as other measures;
4.10 promote transnational cooperation programmes and projects in the field of folk art and amatiermāksl.
5. the Agency shall have the following rights: 5.1. to request and receive from State and local government institutions, as well as the laws and regulations of the individuals within the Agency's functions, the necessary information;
5.2. the charge for paid services rendered by the Agency;
5.3. invite experts and to conclude contracts with them, to carry out with the Agency-related tasks.
III. the Agency's assets and financial resources 7. The Agency's financial resources comprise: 7.1. State budget grant from the general revenue;
7.2. the same revenue, revenue for paid services rendered by the Agency;
7.3. donations and gifts;
7.4. foreign financial assistance.
8. the Agency shall act on the budget and financial management in the order with the permission of the Minister of Finance has the right to take loans, to enter into leasing contracts (leasing) commitments. Prior authorization of the Minister of finance, the Agency said business conditions into line with the Ministry of culture.
IV. Agency structure and administration 9. The work of the agency headed by the Director of the Agency.
10. The Director of the Agency made public administration facilities Act direct authorities managerial functions and public agency statutory functions.
V. Agency Advisory Council 11. Cultural Minister creates Advisory Council of the Agency (hereinafter referred to as the Council). The composition of the Council shall include State, municipal and non-governmental organisations authorised persons and professionals in the field of folk art.
12. the Advisory Council shall have the right within the scope of the Agency, and it operates in accordance with the regulations approved by the Minister of culture.
13. the Council mission is to analyze the results of the activities of the Agency and to provide the Minister of culture and the Agency opinions and proposals for the medium-term actions and development strategy and the development of the activities of the Agency.
14. The work of the Council to ensure the Agency's facilities.
Vi. Activities of the Agency in ensuring the rule of law and reporting 15. Agency staff issued administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged, submitting the application the Agency Director.
16. The Director of the Agency to succeed administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of culture. The Ministry of culture's decision can be appealed in court.
17. the Agency shall submit a report of the Ministry of culture the Agency's functions and the use of the financial resources management and within the time limit laid down in the Treaty, in order.
VII. final question 18. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 October 2002, the provisions of no. 491 "national agencies" folk art "Statute" (Latvian journal, 2002, nr. 164).
Prime Minister a. Halloween Culture Minister h. demakova Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 30 July 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia