Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/115463
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 641 in Riga in 2005 (30 august. 38. § 49) rural land registry rules Issued for redemption in accordance with State and municipal property privatization and privatization certificates of completion of the use of the law article 23 third-part i. General questions 1. provisions established rural land redemption register (hereinafter register) and bringing it to burn.
2. Registry procedures include: conduct 2.1. land redemption procedure of submission of the application;
UR2.2.re ģistr database maintenance procedures.
3. the register shall be kept and maintained in electronic form. The registry administrator and the State land service.
II. Land redemption 4. submission of the countryside land a regular user that land granted permanent use and who to 2005 September 1 has acquired the ownership (hereinafter referred to as user) until august 31, 2006 shall be submitted to the State land Department land redemption request (request) (annex).
5. If the user who submitted the request, is dead, require low redemption is entitled to his heir. In that case, the records in the request supplemented with news about heir (heirs).
6. If the user does not submit the request and submit it to be dead, until august 31, 2006, is entitled to his heir.
7. the request according to the land of redeemable (hereinafter land unit) location State land service shall be submitted to the regional chapter (hereinafter the Department) or send it by registered mail.
8. In one request, you can specify the number of land units, located in the territory of one municipality, if it is used for a single user or multiple users.
9. If the ground unit has more users, request on behalf of all users have the right to make one of those. Requests indicates all users.
10. the request shall specify the details of: 10.1 the user (users) or heir (heirs);
10.2. the applicant;
10.3. redeemable land units (izpērkamaj land units);
10.4. add documents.
11. details of the applicant, if the user is a legal person or request the user's authorized person.
12. A natural person, the following details: name, surname, person code, citizenship (only user or heir) and contact information (phone, fax number, e-mail address, home address, another address where the person is reachable).
13. As a legal person, the following details: name, merchant number, legal address and proof of legal person's compliance with the law "on the privatization of land in rural areas" in article 28.
14. Of redeemable units of land indicates the following: administrative area in which the land, the land of redeemable units cadastral designation real estate national cadastral register and with the authorities concerned in the use of the decision given the area in hectares.
15. If the user and the applicant are different individuals, the request must be accompanied by the power and/or a copy of the certificate of inheritance which the legislation.
16. The applicant shall sign the request and confirm the veracity of the information provided.
III. the inclusion in the register in accordance with chapter 17 of the State and municipal property privatization and privatization certificates of completion of the use of the law article 23, first subparagraph, checks the request submitted News (news about the Earth (cadastral designation and area) and news about user) compliance with national real estate cadastre registry data to make sure that the ground is registered in the real property register and cadastre of the country is not in the possession of another person possession or use, (holding).
18. If the applicant has the right to land under the ransom, the Department, in accordance with national and municipal property privatization and privatization certificates of completion to the use of article 23 of the law, the first paragraph shall be included in the register of the relevant request within the time limit set by the law and shall so notify the applicant.
19. If the request message does not match the real estate cadastre of the State registry data, the Department administrative regulatory process regulations laid down in the ground make a request in writing to the applicant to submit the documents required to verify the applicant's right to the land to get land property: švaldīb or UR19.1.pa during the period from 16 July 1996 to 27 December 1997 adopted a Land Commission decision on the granting of permanent use of land and the graphical attachment the ground unit and its location;
19.2. If the municipality or land, the Commission has not taken a decision on the granting of permanent use of land, in accordance with the law "on the completion of land reform" in article 2 of the sixth issue of local government statement, which indicates that the user pays the property taxes on his actual in-use land on this earth and that there is no land in dispute, as well as graphical attachment, which contains the ground unit and its location (hereinafter referred to as the statement of the actual in-use below).
20. The Department submitted the land redemption requests look (take a decision on the request for registration or refusal to register the request) until august 31, 2006.
21. the register shall record the details of all requests received, which the applicant has the right to redeem the Earth.
22. Chapter entitled cooperation between Governments, regulatory laws, following the request of the local government or other institutions additional information necessary for the operation of the register and a message control.
23. Documents received by the chapter and prepared in accordance with these rules accession requirements, organizes matters (apart from this provision, paragraph 20, and 31.2. the documents listed below which add real estate documents). Documents shall be deposited in the archives of the State land service.
24. Chapter two weeks after receipt of the request or, if the hearing is postponed, after the addition of the receipt of the documents requested shall take a decision on the user rights on the land ransom or a refusal to get land property to the user and notify the user or applicant.
25. If the request and the attached documents are sent to the user by mail by registered letter in accordance with the provisions of point 7, on the date of receipt shall be deemed the date of the postmark date of the site.
26. The user within one month of receipt of the decision have the right to appeal to the Central Land Commission or court.
IV. the register shall Register the particulars entered in the record of 27:27.1. requisition number;
27.2. the date of submission of the application;
27.3. the details of the user or the land of the applicant: 27.3.1. indication of the legal or natural person;
natural persons 27.3.2. name, surname, personal code, nationality, home address, other address where the person is reachable, or legal name, registration number, registered office and marks for legal entities compliance with the law "on the privatization of land in rural areas" in article 28;
27.4. the applicant's name, social security number and home address, another address where the person is reachable;
27.5. administrative area in which the land unit, corresponding to the land cadastre unit designation real estate national cadastral register and with the authorities concerned in the use of the decision given in hectares of the area;
17.1. the particulars of the documents: 27.6.1. the date when the decision on the granting of permanent use of land, number and issuing decisions, as well as the allocated area in hectares;
27.6.2. the date when the certificate is issued on the actual in-use land inquiry number, vendor and content, as well as the actual use of the land area in hectares;
27.6.3. heritage date of issue of the licence, the issuing and content;
27.6.4. land boundary plan the date of manufacture, the vendor and content, as well as in the area of uzmērīt hectares;
27.6.5. date on which the certificate of the land redemption payment of land privatisation certificates redemption before conclusion of a contract, the issuing of the acknowledgement and content, as well as ground units of the cadastre value for which the prepayment made or transferred the privatisation, the number of the certificate;
27.6.6. date of decision, decision number, vendor and content;
27.7. news on other documents (date, number, vendor and content);
UR27.8.atz these for inclusion in the register;
UR27.9.atz these included in the register on request from the registry;
UR27.10.atz these included in the register on request;
UR27.11.atz s for the examination and the reason for the postponement.
27.12. the particulars of the rules referred to in paragraph 28 of the document and the date of filing;
27.13. the archive of the case number and date of registration;
27.14. the particulars of the person who made the entry in the registry.
V. Registry maintenance
28. The user whose request is included in the register, in accordance with national and municipal property privatization and privatization certificates on completion of the law on the use of the first part of article 23 to September 1, 2008, to submit to the Department, or send it by registered mail to national real estate cadastre of land registered at the registry a copy of the plan or proof of land redemption payment certificates prior to privatisation of the land purchase contract.
29. If the rules referred to in paragraph 28 of the document is received for all requests specified in land units, the register shall be made.
30. the chapter shall be deleted from the Register request contains the land units, for which the State and municipal property privatization and privatization certificates of completion of the use of the law article 23, first paragraph is not received within the time limit set in the real estate cadastre of the State Register of land boundary plan or a copy of the proof of payment of the redemption of land privatisation certificates before redemption of the land contract.
31. the chapter shall be deleted from the register at the request if 1, 2008 September chapter received: 31.1. user submissions on the request from the registry;
UR31.2.pa švaldīb decision or a court ruling on land use rights of the user.
32. If by 1 January 2008 September chapter is not filed, none of the provisions referred to in paragraph 28 of the document, the Department shall take a decision on the request for deletion and request to be deleted from the register.
Vi. the registry data for 33. State land service, subject to the law on freedom of information and data protection requirements, ensures the message is entered in the register publicly available State land service website on the internet.
34. the national and local government bodies by the State land service requested ma provides the information required for the operation of the register and record mo message control.
35. The institution shall take a decision on the land use rights terminate consent, within five working days following its adoption of decisions forwarded by mail to the Department concerned by registered letter.
36. The real property cadastre of the State register shall be made on the request you check mark the compliance of State and municipal property privatisation and use the certificate of completion of the privatization Act, article 25, first paragraph, to provide details on use rights expiration, renewal of national bodies or authorities, and land lease prior to the use of the former user.
VII. Closing questions 37. If by august 31, 2006, the user does not submit the request, but the State of real estate cadastre is registered in the land registry of the land unit plan, it shall be entered in the register, even if the Department has not adopted this rule the decision referred to in paragraph 24.
38. The entry into force of the provisions by 1 September 2005.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by 1 September 2005.
Annex a Cabinet of 30 august 2005, regulations No 641 S. Minister of Justice Āboltiņ the
Search Translated Laws of Latvia