Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/115541
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 660 in Riga in 2005 (30 august. 49. § 16) alarm notification of Civil and systems creation, use, and financing arrangements issued in accordance with the Civil Law 6.1 mobilization law and article 9 paragraph 1 of article i. General questions 1. determines the alarm notification of civil and systems (hereinafter the system), and the financing arrangements, the system's objectives and tasks, as well as State institutions and local responsibilities in ensuring the functioning of the system.
2. the purpose of the system is the system of civil protection and mobilization system to warn and inform people of the disaster or threat, as well as emergency, exceptional condition or notification in the event of mobilisation.
3. According to this provision, in paragraph 2, the stated purpose: 3.1 civil mission is to ensure the alarm the alarm siren to warn of population activities;
3.2. communication is: 3.2.1. announce a disaster, call for emergency, derogation or mobilization;
3.2.2. to inform the public about the conduct of the disaster, declared emergencies in exceptional condition or mobilization;
3.2.3. to inform other countries about the danger of possible transboundary effects.
II. System arrangement 4. System under the scheme (annex 1): cities of the Republic, the 4.1 district centers and other settlements located alarm sirens, controlled and actuated from the control console under the alarm siren management scheme (annex 2);
4.2. mobile alarm siren command center with acoustic siren equipment;
4.3. the national armed forces, the Interior Ministry's subordinated to national regulatory authorities and other State institutions and authorities, as well as fixed and mobile company communication, alarms and warning equipment;
4.4. public and commercial media (newspapers, television and radio);
4.5. the national and company public fixed and mobile communications operators.
5. the national and local authorities, as well as commercial companies involved in the system in accordance with the relevant authorities or the company and the State fire and rescue service contracts or interdepartmental agreements, based on the relevant civil protection plans.
6. State institutions and municipalities passes the State fire and rescue service to State and local government property or owned parts of the premises in use alarm siren royalty and the installation of the control unit. If necessary, the State fire and rescue service alarm sirens installed on other buildings and structures, contracts with owners of these objects.
7. The industrial accident risk and other explosive, fire, and especially important to create a local object (object), in the case of danger to warn employees and citizens object, which is in danger of exposure to the hazardous factors in the area, and informed of the protection measures to be carried out.
III. National institutions and local responsibilities in the provision of a system 8. National institutions and local authorities in ensuring the functioning of the system has the following responsibilities: 8.1. keep it on-hand and engage in technical means of communication;
8.2. in accordance with the relevant civil defence plans and mobilization plans to establish and maintain in the territory of the municipality of living persons be mobilized, public institutions and citizens warning schemes;
8.3. ensuring communication activities involved staff training courses organised by State authorities;
8.4. the hazards, emergency, exceptional condition or mobilization in the event of a tender conscience this rule 8.2. the persons referred to in the subparagraph.
9. when the system is triggered, the public institutions and authorities working under the national civil defence plan tasks.
IV. procedure of use of the system's 10. Information on the possible threat to the State fire and rescue service received from legal or natural persons, but on call for emergency, derogation or mobilization, from the relevant public authorities.
11. the risk of industrial accidents and other explosive, fire and important objects in the event of threats to start a local (object) system and shall forthwith notify the State fire and rescue service.
12. the decision to adopt the system starting: 12.1. across the country, or multiple cities and districts of the Republic, the territory of the State fire and rescue service Chief Officer or his replacement;
12.2. the Republican town or district — State fire and rescue service's territorial unit (Commander) or officer who replace him;
12.3. the industrial accident risk objects and other explosive atmospheres, ugunsbīstamo and particularly important objects-the object of civil protection plan Executive.
13. the system starts in the following order: 13.1. national fire and rescue service for the area in question turn on the alarm siren and sends out three minutes long sound signal;
13.2. in accordance with the contract or the agreement of the national interdepartmental fire and rescue service, using this rule 4.3, 4.4 and referred to in the media, at the same time with a sirens on rule 4.3. send this section to those in State and local institutions, as well as information about the hazards of commercial companies, announced the special legal regime or mobilization of the population and recommended actions;
13.3. the industrial accident risk and other explosive, fire and important object turns on alarm sirens in the territory and at the same time inform the public about the hazards of fire and rescue services;
13.4. the rules referred to in point 4.4 public and commercial media are transmitted over the air national fire and rescue service information;
13.5. the alarm siren signal, turn on your radio and television population information.
14. in accordance with the agreements concluded by the State fire and rescue service's request that rule 4.5. communication referred to operators by the State fire and rescue service for temporary use in additional subscriber line and numbers.
15. the willingness to work under control of regional development and local government Ministry, the Ministry of defence, the Ministry of transportation and the State fire and rescue service.
16. Alarm siren readiness test (when you turn on the alarm sirens to six minutes) carried out not less than twice a year (May and November). For alarm siren readiness test (with alarm siren actuation) citizens inform the media (newspapers, television and radio broadcasts) three days before and immediately after the alarm siren power, providing information on how the situation should be handled.
V. Financing of the scheme 17. alarm system siren and control console, mobile command center, national armed forces, the Interior Ministry's subordinated to national regulatory authorities and other State institutions in the fixed and mobile communications, alarms and warning equipment acquisition, installation and maintenance, as well as informing the public about the system financed from the State budget.
18. This provision of the funds referred to in paragraph 17 national institutions needed for fixed and mobile telephony, alarm and warning equipment purchase, installation and maintenance of financing, as well as to inform the public about the system, after checking with the State fire and rescue service is planned and included in the Ministry's total demand, which is being prepared for the annual State budget and the preparation of the draft review process.
19. Local (object) of the establishment and maintenance of the system object owner financed from its own funds.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister er ivry Editorial Note: rules come into effect with the 2005 September 2.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 30 august 2005 the Regulation No 660 Interior Minister er ivry annex 2 Cabinet of 30 august 2005 the Regulation No 660 Interior Minister er ivry
Search Translated Laws of Latvia