Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 23 December 2003, Regulations No. 747 "passenger Ship Registration Procedures"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 23.decembra noteikumos Nr.747 "Kuģu pasažieru reģistrācijas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116027
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 663 in Riga in 2005 (30 august. No 49 2) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 23 December 2003, regulations No. 747 "ship passenger registration order" Issued in accordance with the maritime administration and the Maritime Security Act, article 35 of the second part of the draw of the Cabinet of Ministers of 23 December 2003, regulations No. 747 "ship passenger registration procedures" (Latvian journal, 2003, no. 183) the following amendments: 1. Express 3, 4 and 5 of paragraph by the following: "3. the regulation applies to passenger ships (seagoing vessel or a marine high-speed craft as defined in the 1974 International Convention for the safety of life at sea of 1. Chapter X (latest version)), with the exception of: 3.1 warships and ships carrying troops;
3.2. Entertainment yachts (rule applies to yachts that have a crew and who, for commercial purposes, carrying more than 12 passengers).
4. passengers are registered on the list of passengers before the ship leaves port. The number of passengers the ship's officer in charge shall notify the master of the ship, and the ship's operator (passenger ship owner or any other person or organization (such as the Manager or bareboat charterer), whom the owner transferred the responsibility for operating a passenger ship), the ship's operator, agent or authorized person ashore.
5. the list of Passengers on each ship passenger records of the following information: the name of the passenger, 5.1 or the first letter of the word (initial), and last name;
5.2. the sex;
5.3. the age group (adult, child or infant) to which the person belongs, or the age, or the year of birth;
5.4. at the request of the passenger, information about special care or assistance in case of emergency need. "
2. To make the first sentence of paragraph 6 in the following wording: "the master of the ship, the ship's agent or the operator brings the rules referred to in paragraph 5 of the list, as well as the ship's crew list port captain of the day and passenger Registrar not later than adjust after the departure of the vessel from the dock."
3. Replace the words "in paragraph 8.2." with the words "the Registrar the Registrar (responsible person ashore, which the operator authorize to execute the international safe management code, adopted by the International Maritime Organization with 1993 4 November Assembly resolution a.741 (18), obligations, or any other person, which is authorized by the operator to store information about people on board the passenger ship operators)."
4. Make the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the Council of 18 June 1998, Directive 98/41/EC on the registration of persons sailing on board passenger ships operating to or from ports of the Member States of the community;
2) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 November 2002 Directive 2002/84/EC amending the directives on maritime safety and the prevention of pollution from ships. " Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia