Amendments To The Cabinet Of July 31, 2001, The Regulation No 345 "order In Which Land Users Will Determine The Damage Associated With Specially Protected Wild Species And Not A Migratory Species Of Animals Suffered Substantial Damage"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2001.gada 31.jūlija noteikumos Nr.345 "Kārtība, kādā zemes lietotājiem nosakāmi zaudējumu apmēri, kas saistīti ar īpaši aizsargājamo nemedījamo sugu un migrējošo sugu dzīvnieku nodarītiem būtiskiem postījumiem"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116193
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 676 in Riga 2005 6 September (pr. No 50 27) amendments to the Cabinet of July 31, 2001, the Regulation No 345 "order in which land users will determine the damage associated with specially protected wild species and not a migratory species of animals suffered substantial damage ' Issued in accordance with the species and Habitat Protection Act article 4, point 6 draw Cabinet-July 31, 2001, the Regulation No 345" order in which land users will determine the damage associated with specially protected wild species and not a migratory species of animals suffered substantial damage "(Latvian journal , 2001, 115 no). the following amendments: 1. Replace the text of the provisions, the word "application" (the fold) with the word "submission" (fold).
2. Replace the text, the words "regional environmental governance" (fold) with the words "national environment service regional environmental governance" (fold).
3. Make paragraph 3 by the following: ' 3. The application for the damage caused (hereinafter application) (annex 1) submitted to the land user (hereinafter applicant for compensation) the national environment service regional environmental governance at the land location in the trading of damage detection. "
4. Add to paragraph 7, in the second sentence by the following: "If the damage agricultural crops found stage of development in which it is not possible to determine yields only the damage caused by the animal species, but the extent of the damage is calculated by estimating the amount of damage secondary in nature before the harvest."
5. Express 18 as follows: "6. National Environment Service regional environmental administration reject the application if it is filed at a time when the objective assessment of the nature of the damage is no longer possible, or not complied with the regulatory requirements of the agricultural sector, regulatory requirements."
6. Replace paragraph 20, the words "Latvian Environmental Protection Fund" with the words "Latvian environmental protection fund administration".
7. Replace paragraph 21, the words "Latvian Environmental Protection Fund" with the words "Latvian environmental protection fund administration".
8. Delete paragraph 23.
9. Express points 24 and 25 as follows: "24. Latvian Environmental Protection Fund Administration decision on damages, compensation or partial rejection of the application, in writing, notify the relevant national environment service regional environmental administration and compensation to the applicant 30dien.
25. the applicant for compensation expense of Latvian environmental protection fund administration shall submit within three weeks after receipt of compensation. Compensation paid to 30dien after receipt of the invoice. " Prime Minister a. Halloween Environment Minister r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia