Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116167
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 665 Riga, 2005 September 6 (pr. No 50 2) bus station registration issued in accordance with article 33 of the law of carriage by road, the fifth part i. General questions 1. determines the order in which to register the bus station, which serves the passengers and vehicles between tautisko, long distance and area routes.
2. Bus station registers the Ministry of transport on the basis of the owner or possessor of the bus station (hereinafter possessor station) bus registration (re-registration) submission (annex 1).
3. the name of the bus after the bus terminal proposal means. Bus station name include "bus station" or its abbreviation "AO". Bus station name must be different from the other bus station names already registered or submitted for registration.
4. These provisions of the Ministry of transport referred decisions may be appealed to the Administrative Court in the process of regulatory legislation.
II. registration procedure the bus station the bus registered before 5 its inclusion on lists of bus.
6. If changing bus station, bus renewal possessor shall be made not later than 20 working days after the bus station change of possessor.
7. Bus station is recorded as: 7.1. full service bus station;
7.2. non-stop bus services.
8. to register the bus station, bus station, in the Ministry of transport submitted the possessor: 8.1. registration application the bus station;
8.2. the commercial register of the authority issuing the registration certificate copy (the original show);
8.3. documentation on the station building and planning;
8.4. the bus rules or internal rules to copy (also indicate the duration of the bus station);
8.5. bus rental agreement copy (if not the possessor of the property of the bus station);
8.6. The State revenue service information (certificate), which attests that the holder is not the bus station tax debt;
8.7. the municipal decision on bus station.
9.Ar bus station with the consent of the possessor of these regulations 8.6. and 8.7. referred to in documents from the relevant authorities can get the traffic Ministry.
10. With a view to re-registering a bus station, bus station renewal application for added this provision referred to in paragraph 8, if the documents are not submitted in the Ministry of transport, the bus station, or documents that contain information changed since the previous document delivery times.
11. The Ministry of transport shall take a decision on the station registration, Reregistration, register or registration information, indicating the reasons for the refusal.
12. before the adoption of the decision of the registration station (renewal) application to look up the Transport Ministers Advisory Council (hereinafter Council). The Council's recommendations.
13. to check the bus registration (re-registration) given in the application, as well as the station applied for compliance with the full range of bus services or a full range of bus services and passenger services regulatory legislation, the traffic Ministry created a Commission composed of at least three representatives of the Ministry of transport and the relevant bus station representative, surveyed the bus station and the bus station surveys Act (annex 2).
14. a decision on the station's suspension of registration is accepted if: 14.1 in the Ministry of transport has not been submitted for all bus registration necessary documents;
14.2. the bus station to the registration of the documents submitted do not meet the requirements of the law on the development and design of a document.
15. the decision on the suspension of the registration of the bus indicates the gap period of not more than one month from the date of the decision.
16. the decision on refusal of registration station accepted if: 16.1 bus holder provided incorrect information;
16.2. the decision on the suspension of the registration station deadline specified deficiencies have been rectified;
16.3. the bus does not ensure that the provisions referred to in chapter IV of the statutory service or the transaction is inconsistent with the carriage of passengers and the bus station, the governing legislation.
17. If there is a decision on the station, the bus station to assign the registration number and the registration certificate issued to the bus station (hereinafter certificate) (annex 3).
18. the bus station submitted registration papers are stored in the Ministry of transport.
19. On the certificate storage is responsible for bus possessor.
20. If the card is lost, the Ministry of transport after bus possessor written application receipt issued duplicate certificate of registration station.
III. Certificate suspension and revocation of a certificate is cancelled, 21:21.1. bus possessor submitted a statement of the Ministry of transport in the bus station. Notice of closure of the bus station will be submitted in the Ministry of transport means, not later than 30 days before the closure of the station;
21.2. the possessor is eliminated bus under a court order or other decision of the competent authority;
21.3. the vehicle control services in the operation of the bus station again found a violation of the laws governing the carriage of passengers and the bus station.
22. the licence may be suspended until the irregularities observed in the operation of the station.
23. Before the adoption of the decision on the suspension of the licence or the cancellation of the questions dealt with by the Council. The Governing Council shall invite the holder of the bus station.
IV. The bus services in the list of 24 full service bus in the bus station by means of offers the following minimum services: 24.1. platform. The platform is of the total road traffic separated bus stop locations for convenient and safe passenger boarding the bus and exit of the bus;
24.2. the provision of information about bus schedules, bus the actual arrival and departure time, driving ticket and other travel documents, the number of places and the comfort level bus, other bus services and their prices, passenger and baggage procedures and other passenger services related information. Such information should be readily available and clearly understandable to all bus visitors;
15.1. driving ticket and other travel documents, luggage ticket sales bus station which will;
15.2. the controller service. Bus terminal controller provides core information on bus arrival and departure of the actual time and place of the bus station, take bus arrival and actual departure time, request the competent institution to provide information on bus arrival and departure of the actual compliance with the time schedule;
15.2. the concourse. Waiting room seats must be fitted;
24.6. hand luggage, as well as the bus and the bus station lost the case found on storage;
15.3. the ability to use the sanitary node;
15.4. the bus parking area before and after the flight, as well as flights between the bus station, where the station's technical capabilities, or high in the stāvlaukumo allows outside the bus station.
25. the non-stop service to bus station bus terminal in the possessor of these provisions provide 24.1 24.2 24.3,.,.,., and 15.4 15.3. services referred to below.
26. Bus services should be available to all visitors to the station and suitable for people with special needs.
27. the bus station you can also make other bus activity related services.
V. concluding questions 28. Bus station, the existing bus lists, within three months following the entry into force of these regulations shall submit to the Ministry of transport in these rules referred to in paragraph 10.
29. the possessor to the bus station on May 1, 2007 to ensure that rule 24.3. providing the service referred to the single ticket sales system or its compatibility with other existing ticketing systems.
30. This provision requirement referred to in paragraph 26 of the bus services provided by the services of the suitability of the persons with special needs bus station (if registered up to the date of entry into force of the provisions of) the possessor shall ensure within three years after the entry into force of these regulations.
31. This provision 24.7. referred to the use of the service full service bus supports the possessor of one year following the entry into force of these regulations.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 10 September 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 6 September 2005, regulations No 665 traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 6 September 2005, regulations No 665 traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 6 September 2005, regulations No 665 traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia