Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116347
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 684, Riga 2005 6 September (pr. No 50 15. §) rules on wood and round timber accounting procedures, round timber requirements and determine the requirements for the accreditation of organizations that work in the wood and round timber in the area issued to determine in accordance with the law "on the tree and the wood round accounting transactions" in article 5, second paragraph, the third subparagraph of article 6 and article 10 i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. trees and round timber accounting procedures;
1.2. documents showing trees and round timber, transactions with trees and round timber, trees and personal consumption for round timber, as well as the registration and storage of documents;
UR1.3.apa ļo wood to determine the applicable mandatory national standards;
1.4. the accreditation requirements for organizations that work in the wood and round timber and determine minimum amount at which these organisations may conclude a civil liability insurance contract.
2. These rules of supervision and control under the umbrella term of compe national revenue service, in cooperation with the national forest service.
3. to make the tree or round timber inventory of temporary storage sites, or ongoing storage sites, natural or legal person (hereinafter person) keep records of the register (hereinafter register).
4. the Person responsible for the register, as well as the sort of relevant documents according to the laws and regulations on accounting and information systems documented data and archiving electronic documents.
5. If the register in electronic form, the registry stores information in electric and electronic check print brooch in chronological order.
6. The information in the registry the registry location provided by the State Department's request took mu, but the temporary storage locations — even after the national forest service's request.
II. The tree and round timber accounting arrangements for temporary storage site and records the transaction and personal consumption is supporting documents 7. Registering a business with the trees, the person specifies the following: 7.1.-the timber transport waybill invoice series, number and date;
7.2. the transaction volume of the tree and their value in dollars.
8. After felling (felling) development started in a temporary storage location for each person whose ownership or legal possession is a tree or from their round timber, round timber supports, giving the following information in the registry: 8.1 for round timber actual volume;
8.2. the temporary storage space taken round timber and timber volume of bills of lading-Bill series, number and date, or other justification document properties;
8.3. the personal consumption, use round timber;
ļo timber UR8.4.apa stowage place remaining round timber volume.
9. the permissible deviation between the transaction (listed) and felling trees (felling) get round the actual volume of wood is not more than 10 percent.
10. At the beginning of each month and at the end (but no later than next month's South Africa Cullen 15th date) the register indicates the total amount of round timber. Until next January 20th person prepares for round wood flow accounting summary that indicates that rule 8, paragraph amounts as at 31 December, shall be submitted by 31 January and the State revenue service regional authority according to the legal entity or natural person to the address of the declared place of residence.
11. a Person subject to the law "on accounting", 7 and 8 of these regulations, paragraph accounting of the law on the accounting stop loving, and organizing.
12. a natural person who does not carry out an economic activity, the mu set round 7 and 8 above, these provisions provide records the information referred to in paragraph 10, as well as the present business documents according to the law on accounting requirements.
13. If a person circular wood used for personal consumption, it prepares a free-form source document, certifying used round timber volume, and ensures that the document storage, as well as the approach needed for the State revenue service and the national forest service, at his request.
III. accounting for round timber standing order at the place of storage and records supporting documents 14. Permanent storage site circular wood are listed by their corresponding to determine these provisions 22. The measurement is the basis for determining the amount of the transaction with round timber.
15. Permanent storage site lists: 15.1. uzmērīt and accounting take round timber;
15.2. the removed round timber;
15.3. no uzmērīt round timber volume (according to this provision, paragraph 19).
16. Entries in the register shall be made within eight working hours of the round wood is trying. At the beginning of each month and end on the register indicates the total amount of round timber. The register is closed until the next calendar 15th date of the month.
17. Determine the certify document, containing the following information: 17.1. sequence number of the document;
17.2. determine the date and place;
17.3. the round timber supplier and recipient;
17.4. cargo accompanying documents (Bill of lading, rail International TRANS port transport waybill or Bill of lading-lumber expense) series and number;
17.5. the round timber assortment (name);
10.9. the round timber species;
17.7. the name of each round timber volume (in cubic metres);
11.1. the standard round timber volume (in cubic metres);
11.1. round timber total volume (in cubic metres);
17.10. details of the physical person (name, surname) or legal person (name), which made the uzmērījum;
17.11. other messages, which register the Organizer deems necessary.
18. Determine the documents recorded in chronological order in electronic format or paper registry.
19. If the round timber is not possible to determine immediately upon their arrival at the place of storage of the standing uzmērīt goods not recorded, indicating the date of cargo accompanying documents (Bill of lading, international rail transport bills of lading or bills of lading-lumber expense), series number and sent (delivered) round timber volume and supplier properties.
20. If you make a transaction with a round timber and they leave the permanent storage, presented evidence of trying. If you send the site carried out by trying, trying to make a mark in the certificate for uzmērīt sampling in the recipient's standing inventory in the warehouse.
21. If the shipper or for round timber of the beneficiary is located abroad and determine according to point 22 of these regulations, these regulations 17 and 20 of the above document is the basis for the sampling of round timber accounting or disposal standing at the place of storage.
IV. Requirements for round timber for the trying and organisations that work in the wood and round timber in the field determine 22. Transactions with round timber the size, volume and volume and expression of the results of the applicable national standard EN 82:2003 "trying for round timber".
23. the Organization, which works on wood and round timber trying, meet the following requirements: 23.1. it is an accredited national agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau" under the Latvian national standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 "the competence of testing and calibration laboratories-General requirements", and the Ministry of economy has published a notice in the newspaper "Gazette";
23.2. it must insure their civil liability.
24. the Organization, which works on wood and round timber, determine liability insurance agreement minimum amount is LVL 50000 a year.
25. the tree or the volume of wood circular uzmērījum, by akred Papa organisation acting on tree and round timber in the area, trying to be recognized as the best.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 14 September 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia