Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/116657
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 692 in Riga in 2005 (13 September. No 51 3) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 23 December 2003, regulations No. 736 "rules on water use permit" Issued in accordance with the water management act article 21, second and third paragraphs to make the Cabinet of 23 December 2003, regulations No. 736 "rules on the authorisation of the use of water resources" (Latvian journal 2003 No. 183) the following amendments: 1. Replace the text of the provisions, the word "application" (the fold) with the word "submission" (fold).
2. Delete paragraph 2.1.1, the word "average".
3. Express 2.2. subparagraph by the following: "2.2. the waterworks structures (also with hydro-activity-related structures) use, if used in the shipbuilding business operation requires water runoff mode and parameter adjustment (hereinafter referred to as the waterworks structures (also with hydro-activity-related structures));".
4. Delete paragraph 2.3., the words "and on construction sites".
5. Express 2.4. subparagraph by the following: "2.4. the actions that would result in artificial or heavily modified ūdensobjekt (such as channels, ponds and pools or the operation of the system, if the pond or reservoir regularly make up of surface water and if the artificial or heavily modified ūdensobjekt is created on the watercourse);".
6. The deletion of the words in point 2.5 "(such as the redistribution of water resources between river basins)".
7. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. to obtain permission, the person who wants to make or take those provisions referred to in paragraph 2, shall be submitted (in writing and, if possible, also electronically) the national environment service regional environmental Board (hereinafter the Board) submission (annex 1)."
8. Replace paragraph 4 of the number and the word "30 days" with a number and the word "60 days".
9. Delete 5.4, 5.6, 5.7., 6.1.2 and 6.1.3 below. points.
10. Express 6.2. the introductory part of point as follows: "6.2. eligibility for waterworks structures (also with hydro-operational structure) operation:".
11. the express section 6.2.2 as follows: "6.2.2. opinion on the fisheries inspection activities impact on fish resources, those losses and compensation measures, as well as the ecological flow rate recommended that provides natural resources atražošano;".
12. Deleting subparagraph 6.2.3.
13. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph 6.2.6. bottom: "6.2.6. laws and regulations governing environmental expertise professional qualifications requirements and procedures of registration, registered environmental expert opinion about the transaction's impact on the environment;"
14. To supplement the provisions under point 6.1 the following wording: "6.1 environmental expert opinion on the activities impact on the environment includes specific actions existing or potential impacts on the environment (including especially protected species and habitat types) assessment and recommended the ecological flow, which ensures the conservation and protection of ecosystems."
15. Replace paragraph 8, the number and the words "14 days" with a number and the words "14 working days".
16. Replace paragraph 9, the words "seven days" with the words "seven working days".
17. Replace paragraph 11 in number and the words "15 days" with a number and the words "within 15 working days".
18. Make the first sentence of paragraph 13, the following wording: "the Board within 14 days after acceptance of the application inserts the Government home page on the internet and deploy to the report of the Board of management information for the accepted submission (providing limited access for non-disclosure of information), as well as indicate the deadline by which you can get acquainted with the application and to submit proposals."
19. the introductory part of paragraph 14 to express the following: "14. If the Board finds that the planned activities may have significant negative effects on the environment, its seven working days after acceptance of the application, ask the applicant within seven working days from the date of the order to inform the public about the planned action: ".
20. Delete paragraph 17.
21. Replace paragraph 20, the words "the Office" with the words "environmental monitoring national Office (hereinafter the Office)".
22. Supplement with 22.1 points as follows: "22.1 If based on expert opinion and the need to achieve the provisions referred to in point 22 of the environmental quality objectives are determined in the authorisation requirements more stringent than the existing reservoir operating rules, administration permission includes the condition that the operating rules of the reservoir and waterworks in the structure safety amendments necessary to ensure compliance with the requirements of the authorisation issued."
23. Replace paragraph 24 in number and the words "15 days" with a number and the words "within 15 working days".
24. Make 26 the following: 26. If the Office finds that the application of water user or report on water resources use are deliberately provided false or misleading information or do not comply with the conditions laid down in the authorisation, the Board may take a decision on the withdrawal of permission. "
25. Delete paragraph 35, the words "and on construction sites".
26. Make 36 and 37 points as follows: "36. authorization of the waterworks structures (also with hydro-structure related activities) activities include the following: 36.1. water level (meters) reservoir at dam during water control dam upstream Waterworks (hereinafter augšbjef) absolute marks: 36.1.1. maximum water level in the reservoir of hidromezgl in normal operating conditions (below-normal water uzstādinājum level);
36.1.2. water level, which temporarily allowed pal or reservoir flood time, through novadbūv to output the test flow rate (hereinafter referred to as the highest (maximum) water uzstādinājum level);
36.1.3. the lowest water level in the reservoir, the hidromezgl normal operating conditions permissible reservoir employment (hereinafter referred to as the lowest (minimum) uzstādinājum water level);
36.1.4. daily, weekly or seasonal adjustment of permissible levels, levels before ice walking and emergency cases;
36.2. the acceptable level in reservoir augšbjef fluctuations in metres between the normal water level of uzstādinājum and lowest (minimum) uzstādinājum water level fluctuations, levels of fish spawning periods, as well as the permissible work rate (runs speed in metres per hour or per day);
36.3. the water flow rate and its technical support: 36.3.1. summer 30 day period average minimum flowrate with 95% coverage (hereinafter referred to as the guaranteed minimum flow rate);
36.3.2. e koloģisk the flow rate required for the natural watercourse of the biological resources and ecosystems preservation and protection;
36.3.3. brīvplūd water-stage downstream watercourse waterworks dam in construction (hereinafter referred to as lejasbjef);
36.3.4. the calculated flow rate through the turbine;
36.4. the waterworks structures operating mode during the repairs;
22.7. action plan for emergency situations;
22.7. the fish protection structures and devices.
37. in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 36 of the conditions of authorisation of a hydroelectric waterworks structures activity (if hidromezgl a total installed capacity of more than two megawatts) include the following: 37.1. meters of water in the turbine exhaust at lejasbjef the absolute marks at full load, the hydroelectric power station at the minimum level of the flow-through provision, at 0.1% of the discharge with the pal and 0.01% exceedance probability;
37.2. the flowrate of water to 0.1% and 0.01 Palos with% exceedance probability. "
27. Express the following introductory paragraph 38: "38. authorisation of transactions that would result in artificial or heavily modified water bodies (e.g., channel operations, ponds and pools operated information system or in operation, if the pond or reservoir regularly make up of surface water and if the artificial or heavily modified ūdensobjekt is created on the watercourse), include the following conditions:".
28. Make 40 as follows: "40. developing the rules referred to in paragraph 36 of the conditions hidroelek 3 station waterworks structures activity (if hidromezgl a total installed capacity of two megawatts or less), the Board shall take into account the following requirements: 24.9. the reservoir created by the dam should not create artificial water level fluctuations greater than 20 centimeters a day;
40.2. the waterworks structures, as well as lejasbjef around the stage of the river affected will need to provide a minimum guaranteed water flow water natural pietec option;
40.3. the waterworks structures, as well as throughout the lejasbjef affected the river stage is necessary to ensure the fisheries inspection findings or expert opinion in environmental ecological flow rate recommended in the following cases: 40.3.1. If, in accordance with the opinion of the fisheries inspection or environmental expert opinion there is a risk that you could be harmed fish resources, aquatic ecosystems and dependent terrestrial ecosystems;
40.3.2. If has deteriorated the water ecosystem and the environment downstream of the existing hydrotechnical constructions location, as well as throughout the affected River stage and in accordance with the opinion of the fisheries inspection or environmental expert opinion guaranteed the minimum flow rate does not provide natural resources atražošano and good surface water status;
40.4. If in the opinion of the fisheries inspection or environmental expert opinion in ecological flow rate recommended size for one affected River span differs, the Board shall serve as a reference for most of them;
25.2. waterworks construction may not be in the running water accumulation mode during periods when the river's natural flow rate is less than prescribed by the Government through the existing hydrotechnical construction caurvadām (minimum or guaranteed by Kaisa ekoloģ) flow rate. If the water level in the reservoir during this period coincides with the lowest (minimum) water level mark that is allowed through the construction of the waterworks flow caurvadām is equal to the total pietec of the river without the diurnal loss;
40.6. If the reservoir created by the dam water to hidroturbīn, water sampling equipment required to be fitted with a device which prevents fish from entering the technological equipment and the gap width is 20-35 mm; 40.7. Special requirements for the operation of the hydroelectric resources protection of fish at the base area (including fish spawning time). "
29. Make 42 as follows: "42. Water use records of water user makes the following order: 42.1. If water extraction site are installed water meters, water user used water quantities measured in the instrument and data entry of water accounting log instrument (annex 3);
26.2. If water instead of water meters are not installed, the user uses the calculation of water and appropriate data entry water indirect accounting journal (annex 4);
26.3. the waterworks structures transactions accounting uses the waterworks structures the transaction log records data (annex 5);
26.3. in accordance with the relevant accounting data registered in the journal water user in writing or electronically at the request of Government national statistics report on water resources. "
30. Express 30.5 and 30.6. subparagraph such.: "the construction of the augšbjef at 49.1. Dam (if hidromezgl is the total installed capacity of more than two megawatts — also lejasbjef) water level readings conducted using continuous metering water level meter, or manually with mērlat. Making the water level readings manually, it is performed once a day (the flood, lasting rains and other extreme cases — also common);
30.6. the waterworks structures activity log notes all the operations performed with the novadbūv waste; ".
31. The deletion of sub-paragraph 30.6..
32. Make 30.7 30.8. subparagraph and the following: "49. ensure flow rate. If the flow rate accounting calculation, data tracking log entries once a month;
30.8. If hydroelectric power, which the total installed capacity of hidromezgl are two megawatts or less, augšbjef the construction of the waterworks water level readings conducted using continuous metering water level meter, flow rate tracking may not make. "
33. To supplement the rules with 54 and 55 as follows: "54." to this rule 2.2. actions referred to in points below, which launched to this provision to the date of entry into force and in which obtaining the consent to use of water resources, change the above provisions or technical projects in water resources and operational conditions of the authorisation shall specify the period, which shall not exceed 1 May 2006, by which the operator shall submit to the management action plan of action set out in the permit conditions. The implementation of the conditions shall not exceed the period of validity of the authorization.
55. This provision paragraph 6.2.6. and 6.1 shall enter into force by 1 January 2006. "
34. Make informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union Directive provisions included in the law arising from the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2000, Directive 2000/60/EC establishing a Community action in the field of water policy."
35. To replace the words "in all the annexes of the regional Ministry of the environment environmental management" (fold) with the words "national environment service regional environmental governance" (fold).
36. Replace annex 1, the word "application" (the fold) with the word "submission" (fold).
37. Replace paragraph 5.1 of annex 1 of the table in the first note, the words "the Latvian Environment Agency" with the words "Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency".
38. Replace annex 1 and 2, the words "national geology service and the Latvian Environment Agency classification" (the fold) with the words "Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency's classification" (the fold).
39. Replace table 3 of annex 5, the title, the word "measurement" with the word "records".
40. The deletion of annex 5 of table 4. Prime Minister a. Halloween Environment Minister r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia