Amendments To The Cabinet Of July 31, 2001, Regulation No 343 Of "real Estate Cadastre Value Escalation Procedure"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2001.gada 31.jūlija noteikumos Nr.343 "Nekustamā īpašuma kadastrālās vērtības aktualizācijas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/117264
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 722 in Riga 2005 (September 20. No 53 34) amendments to the Cabinet of July 31, 2001, Regulation No 343 of "real estate cadastre value escalation procedure" Issued in accordance with the law "on real estate tax" the eleventh part of article 4 to make a Cabinet on July 31, 2001, Regulation No 343 of "real estate cadastre value escalation procedures" (Latvian journal, 2001, 115 no) the following amendments: 1. Delete paragraph 10.
2. Express 11.1. and 11.2. subparagraph by the following: "11.1. real estate tax payer and taxable item master list (hereinafter list) — to the current tax period January 15;
11.2. real estate tax payer and taxable object updates list (hereinafter referred to as escalation list) of each 15th date of the month. "
3. Make the following paragraph 13: "13. Real estate tax for the purposes of calculating the tax year from 1 January to 1 December updates and updating lists of its land inserted values that: 13.1. keeping taxable objects, which are registered in cadastre in the period of real property owner or owner;
13.2. for the current tax period laid down in the cadastre register new taxable object or to the ground registered in the cadastral unit or building to which the removed attribute is "tax exempt";
13.3. updated ground units, which changed trading area;
13.4. updated ground units and buildings, if cadastre data is tracked changes according to this provision the 5.4 and 9.3. "
4. Express 14.1. subparagraph by the following: "14.1. the real property cadastre number name and land, land units, buildings or premises the group address, cadastral designation and the area, real estate, land and buildings to the cadastral value of the check that the property is recorded in the land;".
5. Supplement with 14.1 and 14.2 points in this version: "the master list and updating list 14.1 information sorted by the real property cadastre number, name, or real estate tax bill, taking into account the request of the local authorities.
14.2 Upon written request of the municipal State land service and updating the master list submitted electronically. "
6. Make a point 15 as follows: "15. For the period from the first of each month until the last date according to that rule 11.2. updating the list to point include this provision in paragraph 13 the taxable value of a cadastral object."
7. Delete paragraph 16.
8. Express 17 the following: "17. These rules 13 and 14 of this procedure apply to the objects according to the law" on real estate tax "in the tax period in question is taxable by a cadastral values."
9. To supplement the provisions of the paragraph 19 by the following: "19. This rule 14.2 points shall enter into force by 1 January 2006."
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions to the 24 September 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia