Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 29 May 2001 Of Regulation No 220 "procedure Is Given, And Pay Off Student Loans And Delete The Student Loan From Credit Institution Funds With State Guarantee On Behalf Of"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2001.gada 29.maija noteikumos Nr.220 "Kārtība, kādā tiek piešķirts, atmaksāts un dzēsts studiju kredīts un studējošā kredīts no kredītiestādes līdzekļiem ar valsts vārdā sniegtu galvojumu"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/118008
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 733 in Riga in 2005 on September 27 (Mon. No 54 6) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 May 2001 of Regulation No 220 "procedure is given, and deleted study pay off credit and student loan from credit institution funds with State guarantee on behalf of" Issued in accordance with article 79 of the Law School, second subparagraph, and article 82 of the first part of the law of education article 14 (4) to make the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 May 2001, Regulation No 220 of "order in which is given, and pay off student loans and delete the student loan from credit institution funds with State guarantee on behalf of "(Latvian journal, 2001, 97, 106 no; 2002, nr. 64; 2003, 105 no; 2004, nr. 4) the following amendments: 1. Make paragraph 3 by the following:" 3. On receipt of the credit to eligible learners — the Republic of Latvia citizens and persons who are not citizens of the Republic of Latvia passports, as well as other European Union citizens who have been granted a permanent residence permit or authorisation termiņuzturēšan — if they successfully acquire state accredited study programs. "
2. Supplement point 4 with the third sentence by the following: "the credits referred to in this paragraph, one and the same level of courses for repeat learning already acquired or other subjects can receive, if previously issued loans are repaid."
3. Replace 15.1 in the second sentence, the words "student," with the words "natural person" itself.
4. Supplement with 18.1 points as follows: "the total amount of credits 18.1 studying abroad not exceeding 15000 per student for the lat one study programme learning, but more studies learning (total): not more than 20000 dollars."
5. Replace paragraph 20, the words "after the completion of the Studio" with the words "after the completion of the relevant study programme".
6. To express the third sentence of paragraph 24 of the following wording: "the cost of credit to resume once the student successfully mastered the relevant semester courses, and also loans charged delay amount."
7. To complement the 25 with the second sentence by the following: "study the loan amount studying abroad the credit institution at the worker's request, the credit may pay the credit taker."
8. Replace paragraph 47, the words "after the completion of the Studio" with the words "after the completion of the relevant study programme".
9. Supplement with 29.3 and 47.2 points as follows: "If the credit is 29.3 sequentially mastered several of these rules referred to in paragraph 4, the study programme and the break between one program and another period of study programmes starting period of 11 months, studios get loans to start repayment with the twelfth month after the last course is complete.
29.3 If credit is successively acquired a number of these provisions referred to in paragraph 4, the study programme and the break between one program and another of the study programmes at the beginning of the period of 11 months, recent studies learning credits received to start repayment with the twelfth month after the completion of this course, but previous studies learning received loans, with the third month after the end of the completion of the study program. "
10. Amend paragraph 71, first sentence, the words "(his spouse)".
11. Replace paragraph 71, second sentence, the word "spouse" with the words "parents".
12. Replace paragraph 72, the words ' Loan and loan interest "with the words" credit, loan interest and penalties ".
13. Replace the second sentence of paragraph 73, the words "credit and credit interest" with the words "credit, interest and penalty."
14. Replace paragraph 80, the number and the word "75." with the figures and the words "75. and 76.".
15. Supplement with 96 this wording: "96. This rule 18.1 conditions referred to in the applicable student who launched the learning program, starting with the 2005/2006 academic year."
16. To supplement the rules with the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, regulations include legal provisions arising from: 1) Council of 29 October 1993 of Directive 93/96/EEC on the right of residence of students;
2) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 April 2004, Directive 2004/38/EC on the right of citizens of the Union and their family members to move and reside freely within the territory of the Member States, amending Regulation No 1612/68/EEC and repealing directives 64/221/EEC, 68/360/EEC, 72/194/EEC, 77/148/EEC, 77/35/EEC, 90/364/EEC, 90/365/EEC and 93/96/EEC. " Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and science Druviet of I.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia