Amendment Of The Cabinet Of Ministers On 24 September 2002, Regulations No 429 "alcohol, Drugs, Psychotropic Substances And Toxic Addiction Patient Treatment Procedure"
Original Language Title: Grozījums Ministru kabineta 2002.gada 24.septembra noteikumos Nr.429 "Alkohola, narkotisko, psihotropo un toksisko vielu atkarības slimnieku ārstēšanas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/118433
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 751 in 2005 (October 4. No 56) amendment of the Cabinet of Ministers on 24 September 2002, regulations no 429 "alcohol, drugs, psychotropic substances and toxic addiction patient treatment order" Issued in accordance with article 61 of the law on medical treatment to make a Cabinet of 24 September 2002, regulations no 429 "alcohol, drugs, psychotropic substances and toxic addiction patient treatment procedures" (Latvian journal, 2002, nr. 139; 2005, no. 12) amendment and supplement the provisions of chapter V, the following : "V. Drug addiction patients substitution treatment of drug addiction patients substitution treatment (hereinafter substitution treatment) used opioid drug dependence patients (patients in drug addiction) treatment.
19. the substitution therapy using medicinal products the active substance is methadone or buprenorphine.
20. Narkolog can send drug addiction on the State of the patient At the Agency. As regards the National Agency shall take a decision on the initiation of substitution treatment where: 20.1. narkolog, assessing drug addiction patient physical and psychic health and motivation, as well as taking into account this provision 21.1. criteria referred to in paragraph rightly believe that drug addiction patient need to start substitution treatment;
20.2. drug addiction patients at the narkolog is treated for at least six months.
21. As regards the national agencies created by doctor konsilij (hereinafter referred to as doctor konsilij) decide on: 21.1. initiation of substitution treatment, drug addiction if the patient is pregnant or suffering from HIV, AIDS, hepatitis B or hepatitis C, syphilis, tuberculosis or other severe chronic diseases for which drug use is impossible to stop, and if drug addiction patients: 21.1.1. is older than 18 years;
21.1.2. depends on narcotic substances not less than five years;
21.1.3. at least two times is not successfully treated;
21.2. substitution treatments and their use in a daily ration;
21.3. the substitution treatment of drug use or drug dose increase in citation.
22. prior to the initiation of substitution treatment concluded that rule 7 of treatment referred to in the contract, in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 9 messages indicate that drug addiction patients have received information about substitution treatment: 22.1 use possible side;
22.2. substitution treatment duration and costs;
22.3. the prohibition on substitution treatment during the use of other narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances or medications without a prescription;
22.4. the criteria for which substitution treatment is interrupted;
22.5. the need for substitution treatment during the analysis to be performed.
23. Substitution treatment with methadone addiction made public agencies section. outpatient This chapter provides a doctor's decision konsilij methadone dose received medical treatment person's presence.
24. Substitution treatment with buprenorphine addiction initiated government agencies section. outpatient This chapter provides a doctor's decision konsilij buprenorphine dose received treatment in the presence of the person and the drug addiction nursing observation for at least seven days.
25. by paragraph 24 of these rules in the course of treatment in the end doctor konsilij, if necessary, clarifies of buprenorphine dose and decide on the treatment of closed tojoš as regards the continuation of the agency or one of the following medical institutions: 25.1. a society with limited liability "Ģintermuiž" Hospital "";
25.2. the society with limited liability "the Daugava's Hospital";
25.3. the national society with limited liability "the State Hospital of Straupe";
25.4. Liepājas City Council institution "city of Liepaja Central Hospital".
26. Drug addiction patients with buprenorphine substitution treatment continues At the national agency, or the provisions referred to in paragraph 25 of the hospital's outpatient section for at least 30 days so that the doctor's decision konsilij buprenorphine dose drug addiction patients received treatment in the presence of the person.
27. If a drug addict patient's family physician issued a certificate or disability page At the national agencies or the provisions referred to in paragraph 25 of the hospital's treating doctor may decide that the substitution treatment of drug dose to be used shall be issued for use at home. The issue presented on the transfer and adoption of legislation, as well as outpatient records patient's medical chart and narcotic drug mandatory magazine.
28. If drug addiction patients requiring treatment in another hospital addiction treatment institution, government agency, or the rules referred to in paragraph 25 of the medical establishment provides the information you need about behind the vietojoš treatment, as well as, if necessary, to surrender and acceptance report shall be referred to the Hospital Authority for treatment of drug addiction patients in substitution treatment for drug use in the Hall. On handing out record drug drug mandatory magazine.
29. As regards the national agencies, the provision referred to in paragraph 25 of the ārstn construction authority and the rules referred to in paragraph 28 of the inpatient treatment institution and lists kept in the substitution treatment of drug use and shall make entries in the history of the disease, ordination or outpatient medical patient a political map, as well as the narcotic drug mandatory log according to the requirements of the laws on drug treatment records of medicines.
30. on 24 and 26 of these regulations referred to in paragraph treatment completed the course At the national equestrian tours agent or these rules referred to in paragraph 25, the medical establishment assessed drug addiction substitution treatment a patient's progress and decide on drug addiction substitution treatment a patient follow-up: 30.1. substitution treatment in the continuation of the course in accordance with the provisions of the order referred to in paragraph 28;
30.2. substitution treatment in the course of the continuation of the monitoring narkolog.
31. This provision is made in that decision 30.2, drug addiction patient shall issue a certificate of substitution treatment rate results and sent for treatment at 20 of these regulations referred to in paragraph narkolog.
32. If narkolog can ensure drug addiction patients for continuous supervision shall submit At narkolog national agency a written application with the request to issue a drug addict patient buprenorphine substitution therapy program card (card). The application of this provision is added to paragraph 31, a copy of the certified statement and written assurance that subsequent substitution treatment during drug dependency patient will ensure continuous monitoring.
33. A physician shall assess the application of the konsilij narkolog and the documents annexed thereto and shall decide on the issue of the card. The card shall be issued within three working days following receipt of the application. Card validity is one year.
34. Narkolog in drug addiction patients for which issued the card, on the specific form of the extract prescription medication containing buprenorphine, outpatient treatment of no more than seven days of treatment course, up to the doctor down the konsilij the daily dose of buprenorphine.
35. Narkolog that drug addiction outpatient treatment of a patient to extract medicinal products containing buprenorphine, is responsible for the drug addict patient's continued surveillance. Narkolog job is to motivate drug addiction patients reduce substitution treatment in the dose of herbal medicinal products and to choose other methods of treatment.
36. If the card is lost, the narkolog shall be submitted in writing At the Agency of the country of submission with a request to issue a duplicate of the card. The application of the attached drug addiction a patient explanation of the reasons for the loss of the card. The card shall be issued within three working days following receipt of the application.
37. If the card has expired, then, to get the card, narkolog sends drug addiction patients to the doctor konsilij and information on the progress of substitution treatment.
38. As regards the National Agency: 38.1. card manufacture in accordance with the law on Narcotic Drugs and the movement of substances, on the basis of the model laid down;
38.2. the issuance of cards narkolog, on the basis of a written application;
38.3. the issuance of duplicate cards that rule 36. in the case referred to in paragraph on the basis of a written application to the narkolog;
23.9. the issued cards, card and cancelled the card duplicates;
38.5. the cancellation of the card, if substitution treatment is interrupted;
24.0. drug addiction patient records and information pošan of conceptual substitution treatment.
39. If, following the recommendation of the narkolog drug addiction a patient agrees to end the substitution treatment, narkolog provides drug dose reduction or send the outpatient drug addiction on the State of the patient At the agency or this provision referred to in paragraph 25 of the hospital's in-patient Department, which provides drug dose reduction.
40. Drug addiction treatment a patient of the replacement stopped if: 24.9. the analysis finds that a drug addict patient treatment using alcohol, other narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances and medicines or medications without a prescription;
40.2. drug addiction patient observed serious adverse reactions of the medicinal product;
40.3. drug addiction patients without valid reason for more than five days does not come At the State agency or the provisions referred to in paragraph 25 of the hospital's outpatient section or visit narkolog for a specified time;
40.4. drug addiction patient medications used according to instructions, the use of the medicinal product or distributed to other persons.
41. Narkolog this provision and paragraph 25 of the medical establishment within seven days notify the State Agency on addiction drug addiction sufferers, terminated or interrupted substitution treatment. " Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia