Provisions On Requirements For Food Business Concerned, Reference Laboratories And Their Authorization Procedures
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par prasībām pārtikas apritē iesaistītajām references laboratorijām un to pilnvarošanas kārtību
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/118431
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 753 Riga 2005 October 4 (pr. No 56 23. §) rules on requirements for food business concerned, reference laboratories and the procedure for the authorisation Issued in accordance with the law of the food chain monitoring of article 21 of the sixth 1. Rules lays down the requirements for the food business concerned reference laboratories (hereinafter referred to as the reference laboratory) and their authorisation procedures.
2. the Minister of Agriculture, in concluding the contract, the laboratory that meets this provision in paragraph 5 and 6 of these requirements, the law on public administration of prescribed equipment to make the reference function of food, animal feed and animal diseases.
3. the Minister of health, through the agreement, the mandate of the laboratory that meets this provision in paragraph 5 and 6 of these requirements, the law on public administration of prescribed equipment make reference the functions of public health and environmental health.
4. the reference laboratory for the specific area provides the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 April 2004, Regulation (EC) No 882/2004 on official controls performed to ensure the verification of compliance with feed and food law, animal health and animal welfare rules (hereinafter Regulation No 882/2004), article 33 of the tasks laid down in the national budget approved funding.
5. Reference Laboratory testing in the field in question operate within the limits of its competence, the technical staff and materials.
6. The reference laboratory is accredited by Latvian National Accreditation Bureau according to the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 "the competence of testing and calibration laboratories-General requirements", or is it some other institutions of a Member State of the European Union, for which the Ministry of Economic Affairs has published a notice in the newspaper "journal".
7. Reference Laboratory, which operates the food, animal feed and animal diseases, each year before 1 March in the Ministry of agriculture shall submit a written report on the activities of the previous year. Report: 7.1 reference function;
UR7.2.bud žet distribution and usage, as well as off-budget income and expenditure;
7.3. the number and composition of staff;
7.4. information about interlaboratory comparative testing and discussed.
8. Reference laboratory that works for the protection of public health and the environment in the field of health, each year before 1 March in the Ministry of health shall submit a written report on the activities of the previous year. Report: 8.1 reference function;
UR8.2.bud žet distribution and usage, as well as off-budget income and expenditure;
8.3. number and composition of staff;
5.2. information on and discussed between the comparative testing laboratory.
9. food, animal feed and animal diseases under the Ministry of agriculture competence development in each year and the Minister of agriculture until 31 March approves a national reference in the following year (hereinafter referred to as the reference program).
10. public health and environmental health in the Ministry of health according to competence development in each year and the Minister of health to 31 March approves the reference program.
11. The reference in the Ministry of Agriculture and Ministry of health according to competency: 11.1 analyzes specific reference functions, scope of work and planned to carry out the necessary financial means;
11.2. analyse the need to delegate to another Member State of the European Union or the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) Member State reference laboratory for determining the reference function.
12. The reference in point reference feature the necessary public funds next year, taking into account the expenses required for staff, space: 12.1, hardware, materials and administrative infrastructure tour;
12.2. the disease agent etaloncelm, isolate and model Antigen, etalonserum and other provision of diagnostic reagents;
12.3. interlaboratory comparative organisation and execution of testing;
12.4. the participation in the Working Group of the European Union, reference laboratories and other organizations in measures of competence;
UR12.5.zin ātnisk and the acquisition of technical information;
12.6. the collection, analysis and reporting on the performance of the tasks.
13. The food and veterinary service monitor reference functions of food, animal feed and animal diseases. Ministry of agriculture monitors the financial implementation in this area.
14. public health agency monitors reference functions for public health and environmental health. The Ministry of health supervises the financial implementation in this area.
15. the Ministry of agriculture provides Regulation No 882/2004 article 33 paragraph 4 establishes the circulation of information between the European Commission and the other Member States of the European Union.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 8 October 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia