Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/118992
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 761 in Riga in 2005 (11 October. No 58. § 17) disaster Medical Center Regulations Issued pursuant to the public administration Act, article 16 of the equipment the first part i. General questions 1. Disaster Medical Center (hereinafter referred to as the Centre) is the Minister of Health's direct regulatory authority.
2. The Centre's objective is to ensure and control the disaster medical system and to organize emergency medical system.
II. functions of the Centre, and 3. the Centre shall have the right to the following functions: to implement uniform 3.1 public policy disaster medical and emergency medical assistance;
3.2. to organize training for emergency medical and first aid, as well as disaster medicine;
3.3. to organize and provide emergency medical assistance in situations of emergency medical and disaster relief, as well as in cases where the required medical treatment exceeds the available medical facilities.
4. in order to implement certain functions, the Centre has the following tasks: UR4.1.vad complex, coordinate and monitor disaster medical system and the emergency medical system in the country;
4.2. to develop, Supplement and develop disaster medical system operation of the required information, records of State and local institutions of treatment material and medical support, as well as about the people who are trained in first aid;
4.3. The Ministry of health to provide emergency medical reserve building, maintenance and restoration, as well as monitoring;
4.4. develop proposals on State material reserves, restoration, replacement, disposal and clarifying the nomenclature;
4.5. to develop proposals for the Center, emergency medical and rescue services of the institutions by medical equipment and modernisation;
4.6. to organize and provide emergency medical assistance in the disaster or emergency medical situations, coordinate with other emergency and rescue services disaster medical measures, as well as providing emergency medical crews and support the management of the territorial emergency medical institutions;
4.7. emergency medical situations to organize the transfer of persons and the insertion of medical institution, which may provide the necessary medical assistance;
UR4.8.apm ācī and prepare people for participation in treatment in international humanitarian missions;
4.9. in cooperation with the medical professional associations of persons to prepare a training programme for projects in emergency medical and first aid, disaster medicine, as well as the training of trainers;
UR4.10.apm ācī the emergency medical and first aid instructor;
4.11. to issue, suspend or revoke the educational institution or tutor certificate, which allows the training of emergency medical and first aid;
4.12. to coordinate and provide medical evacuation;
UR4.13.pl to Europe and organize emergency medical situation workout training, and participate in, as well as organize practical training in first aid and emergency medical care;
4.14. to participate in regional, national and international civil protection training, disaster and crisis prevention and management planning and practical training.
5. The Centre shall have the following rights: 5.1 external laws and cases, to request and receive, free of charge from natural persons and private law legal persons the Centre's tasks, the necessary information and documents;
5.2. According to competence to cooperate with national regulatory authorities, natural persons and private law legal persons, as well as foreign institutions;
5.3. in accordance with the competence to organise and manage seminars, conferences and congresses;
5.4. to provide paid services, receive donations, donations and foreign financial assistance.
III. structure of the Centre. The Centre shall be headed by the Director of the Centre. The Director of the Centre to fulfil Government equipment Act direct authorities functions, as well as conducting disaster medical system's coordinating role in international cooperation and programs.
7. The Director of the Centre shall be appointed and relieved of the post of Health Minister. The Director of the Centre may be alternates.
8. the Director of the Centre determines the Centre's internal organisational structure.
IV. activities of the Centre and ensuring the rule of law reporting 9. Center for Justice provides the Director of the Centre. The Director of the Centre is responsible for the management decisions for the creation and operation of the system.
10. the Centre's official decisions and actual action may be challenged, by submitting the application to the Director of the Centre. The decision of the Director may appeal to the Court.
11. the Director of the Centre for administrative acts issued and actual action may be challenged in the Ministry of health. The Ministry of health decision may appeal to the Court.
12. the Centre at least once a year, give the Health Minister's overview of the management function and Centre the national budget funds.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 15 October 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia