Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/119098
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 739 in Riga in 2005 on September 27 (Mon. No 54 19) licences are temporary arrangements for land-use planning, cadastral, Geodesy and cartography determine works Issued in accordance with the law "on State land service" article 7 i. General questions 1. determines the procedure for the issue of licences for land-use planning, cadastral, Geodesy and cartography of trying.
2. License (annex 1) issued by the State land service. The decision on the licence renewal, extension and adopted by the Ministry of Justice established a national land service of land-use planning, cadastral, Geodesy uzmēr in horse and cartography work Licensing Commission (hereinafter the Commission). The Commission shall establish and approve the composition of the Minister of Justice. The Commission includes representatives from the Ministry of Justice, the State land service of sionālaj and Prof. associations.
3. If the trader's economic activity is registered in another Member State of the European Union, rather than in the Republic of Latvia, the merchant can make land-use planning, cadastral, Geodesy or determine cartography work in Latvia without Commission license if said works in the Republic of Latvia are not made permanent.
II. Issue of licences 4. Licences shall be issued by: 4.1 the trader, which is registered in the commercial register of Latvia land-use planning, determine or Geodesy of the cadastral work and who meet the following requirements: 4.1.1. not less than one quarter of all economic operators are employed in higher education or in land-use planning in geodesy or five years of work experience (the last seven years) the licensed activity;
4.1.2. the operator has the professional qualification certificate (hereinafter certificate) issued by the conformity assessment body, accredited by the national agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau" to the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17024:2004 "General requirements for the certification bodies of persons" and to the economic Ministry published a notice in the newspaper "Gazette";
4.1.3. the operator has insured his civil liability. After the positive decision on compliance with the licence licence holder shall submit a license vendor documents on civil insurance;
4.2. economic operator established in Latvia mapping activities and the Manager (or work driver mapmaking) is a higher education in geodesy, cartography and geography, or three years of work experience (last five years).
5. Employee Education is based on only one licence to the operator.
6. the licence shall submit to the authorized economic operator the State land service of the application (annex 2). The application shall be accompanied by the following documents or their copies of the presentation of the original: 6.1 the operator's registration certificate;
6.2. a declaration of the merchant's employees, specifying name, education and education. The certificate shall be accompanied by proof of education and certificate in licensed types of activities (those staff whose education is based on the issuing of a licence);
6.3. the surveying instrument purchase certificate, not older than a year. In other cases, submit to the technical inspection protocol not earlier than year ago issued by a conformity assessment body accredited by the State Agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau" to the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2001 "the competence of testing and calibration laboratories-General requirements", or another Member State of the European Union of a conformity assessment body notified under the economic Ministry published a notice in the newspaper "journal".
7. within 30 working days, the Commission shall examine the documents submitted and shall take a decision on the issuing or the refusal of reasonable.
8. the documents annexed to the application, if not meet this provision in paragraph 6, the Commission shall defer consideration of the matter to the next session and three working days, send a notice to the applicant that it 10darb days to submit the required documents.
9. If, within 10 working days of dispatch of the notice, the applicant has not submitted the necessary documents, the Commission shall take a decision to refuse a licence.
10. License receives national showing evidence of payment of the fee and submit proposals to the dock where a copy of it.
11. the licensee recorded the licensed person log (Journal). Log entries are public, and any person is entitled to receive the following information about the licensed person: 11.1. persons authorised firm;
11.2. the licence number;
11.3. the period of validity of the licence;
11.4. licensed types of activities.
12. the licence shall be issued for one year.
13. Licence shall not be issued if: 13.1. licensing documents submitted indicate false tells the information;
13.2. the licensing documents submitted are fake or have lost their force;
13.3. the operator does not meet the requirements of this regulation.
III. extension of the term of validity of the licence 14. extending the period of validity of the licence if the licensed person: 14.1 4. these provisions meet the requirements laid down in paragraph 1;
14.2. each year, before 1 February has submitted: 14.2.1 the previous year in the job list, and a statement of the employees if changes to the composition of the staff;
14.2.2. surveying instrument purchase identity document (or a copy of it), which is not older than a year. In other cases, submit to the technical inspection protocol not earlier than year ago issued by a conformity assessment body accredited by the State Agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau ' to a standard LVSENIS/IEC17025:2001" the competence of testing and calibration laboratories-General requirements ", or another Member State of the European Union.
15. in order to extend the term of validity of the licence, the licensed party shall submit to the State land service of the application in question (annex 3). The application shall be accompanied by the following documents or copies of documents, presentation of the original certificate of all: 15.1 the professional qualifications of workers during the period of validity of the licence renewal date;
15.2. formal education and certificates licencējamo activities, if they have not previously submitted to the Commission;
15.3. the legislation on surveying instrument verification or calibration of surveying instruments in the acquisition of supporting documents which are not older than a year.
16. The term of validity of the licence shall be extended to five years. When the Commission received the application on the fact that the licensed person violated the laws and requirements in the field of land surveying license extended for one year.
17. The term of validity of the licence extends the activity that the licensed person has taken and submitted a list of completed work. If the licensed individual requests to extend the period of validity of a licence activities for which is not submitted in the previous year, the list of completed work for these types of activity licence shall be issued for the year.
IV. License Reregistration 18. re-register the license if: 18.1. changed the persons authorised firm;
18.2 change of legal address;
18.3. license is lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged are not renewable.
19. Change of the company, registration number, or address, of the person authorised within 10 working days of submitting the State land service: 19.1 submission (annex 4) for license renewal;
19.2. the original of the licence, if any;
19.3. the merchant copy of the registration certificate, showing the original.
20. If the licence is lost, destroyed or damaged, not renewable the licensed person within 10 working days of submitting the State land service of the application for issuance of a duplicate license.
21. Re-registered license or license duplicate issued by the State land service within five working days after these regulations 19 and 20 of the document referred to in the receipt.
V. cancellation of licence the Commission revoke the 22 licence if: UR22.1.sa take the operator's application for all types of operations specified in the licence termination;
22.2. the operator fails to comply with this rule 14.2. the obligations laid down in point;
22.3. the merchant runs contrary to the legitimate interests of the customer;
22.4. the operator has provided false statements;
22.5. within 30 days after the decision on the grant of a licence or the renewal of the term of validity of the licence the applicant for adoption is not removed.
23. If licence cancelled under this provision in paragraph 22 above, the licensed person documents licence shall be lodged with the General agenda not earlier than in a year of the decision on the date of the withdrawal of the licence. License is issued with a new number.
24. If the activity specified in the licence is terminated or the licence has been withdrawn, the licensed person within five working days of the license shall be transmitted to the Commission.
Vi. Closing questions 25. Up to the date of confirmed Latvian National Accreditation Bureau accredited professional association order of issue of the certificate, but not longer than December 31, 2007. the licence is: 25.1. land-use planning, cadastre and Geodesy of trying work, higher education or land-use planning in geodesy or work experience in the licensed activity;
25.2. cartography works: higher education in geodesy, cartography, geography or work experience in the licensed activity.
26. the Commission's decision may be challenged in the Ministry of Justice. The Justice Ministry's decision can be appealed in court.
27. Starting with 1 January 2006, the Commission includes a representative from the Ministry of defence. Licence temporary arrangements for Geodesy and cartography work in accordance with these rules shall be in force until the Geodesy and cartography of the date of entry into force of the law.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Justice Minister s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by 19 October 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 27 September 2005, regulations No 739 S. Minister of Justice Āboltiņ annex 2 to the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 September 2005, regulations No 739 S. Minister of Justice Āboltiņ annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 27 September 2005, regulations No 739 S. Minister of Justice Āboltiņ annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 27 September 2005, regulations No 739 S. Minister of Justice Āboltiņ the
Search Translated Laws of Latvia