Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 27 April 2004 The Regulation No 428 "driver Training And Driver's License Issuance, Exchange And Restore Order"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 27.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.428 "Transportlīdzekļu vadītāju kvalifikācijas iegūšanas kārtība un vadītāja apliecības izsniegšanas, apmaiņas un atjaunošanas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/120645
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 824 in Riga in 2005 (November 1. No 63 22) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 April 2004 the Regulation No 428 "driver training and driver's license issuance, Exchange and restore order" issued under the Highway Traffic Act article 22, second paragraph and the law "About the regulated professions and the recognition of professional qualifications" in article 18, paragraph 1, first subparagraph make the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 April 2004 the Regulation No 428 "driver qualification procedures and the issue of a driving licence Exchange and restore order, "(Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 69; 2005, 20, 84 no) the following amendments: 1. Replace 11, 18 and paragraph 26, the words" which have the right to reside in Latvia for more than six months "with the words" and the number which Latvia staying longer than 185 days in any calendar year. "
2. Replace paragraph 25, the words "six months" with the words "one year".
3. Replace the words "in paragraph 29 of the European Union Member States" with the words "Member State of the European Union, the European Free Trade Association country ' participation.
4. Replace 30.32.38, and the words "European Union" with the words "Member State of the European Union or the European Free Trade Association Member States".
5. Add to paragraph 40 of the first sentence after the words "driving test" with the words "in one of the chapters in which the CSDD exam shall be taken".
6. the express 54 as follows: "54." driving instructor does not participate in (B) and BEkategorij the driving exam. Other categories of vehicles driven by horse at the driving instructor examination is involved, if necessary, to ensure the exam. If the driving instructor shall carry out the activities that constitute the provision of assistance to an applicant or otherwise obstructed the progress of the examination, he may prevent the CSDD participate in driving the EC sāmen. "
7. in paragraph 55 deleted the words "established in the approved CSDD".
8. Replace 59.3 in the words "the following errors" with the words "error, which is a direct threat to traffic safety."
9. Amend paragraph 61.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to 5 November 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia