Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/121092
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 841 year 2005 in Riga on 8 November (pr. 65. § 6) supply structure construction order Issued in accordance with article 76 of the law on Energy, second subparagraph, and article 2 of the law on construction of the fourth subparagraph and article 6, first paragraph, point 7 i. General questions 1. lays down specific procedures for the construction of energy production, transmission and distribution structures, as well as the order in which new horizon electrical merchants object.
2. The terms used in the following terms: 2.1 power supply operator-licensed merchant, dealing with electricity production, transmission or distribution of electricity;
2.2. the electric substation – the implementation, consisting of lines, pārveidotājiekārt ievadkonstrukcij and sadalietais (or pārveidotājiekārt or sadalietais only from) the protection and control devices, buildings, structures and load-bearing structures and transmission and distribution (or just the transmission or distribution) of the electricity (changing or not changing voltage);
2.3. electrical equipment: any equipment for the production of electricity, conversion, transmission, distribution, or consumption;
2.4. implementation – several interconnected electrical equipment and constructions intended for common functions;
2.5. implementation the implementation of the construction-design and Assembly;
2.6. the implementation of the implementation of the construction būvkomersant-certified physical person or lawfully registered legal person who as agent on behalf of the customer's funds in accordance with the Treaty, the implementation of construction;
2.7. the implementation of the būvuzraug-certified elektrospeciālist or lawfully registered legal person who has an agreement with the subscriber about the implementation of construction supervision;
2.8. implementation of customer-supply merchant who proposes the construction of and which it is made or who builds the implementation;
2.9. in the implementation of the ficēt in the designer, elektrospeciālist certificates, or lawfully registered legal person who as agent on behalf of a Subscriber under the contract shall be made for the implementation of civil design;
2.10. implementation the implementation of the reconstruction – rebuilding associated with the volume or change the location or add new guideline;
2.11. the repair, the implementation measures taken to maintain and restore the integrity of the work and the implementation of the resource without changing the size of the implementation (lines, power stations, substations and distribution of building installations the area size);
2.12. the implementation of renovation – electric appliances repair (overhaul), to restore the implementation, replacing worn out electrical equipment or structural, functional or technical improvements, making the cord or cable cross section of the Exchange, without changing the scope of the implementation (lines, power stations, substations and distribution of building installations the area size);
2.13. power line – the implementation of electricity transmission grids;
2.14. power line route-the bar that runs or plan represents a power line location and direction;
2.15. grid – electrical part which carries and distributes electricity and consists of interconnected powerlines, electrical substations and sadalietais;
2.16. the electrical supply system, power plants and grids, working in unison, and produces, transforms, transmits, distributes, and consume electricity;
2.17. overhead power line, power line, which runs correctly on the insulator, or balsto piekarkabeļ in a certain height above the ground;
2.18. the power line cables-power line consisting of a particular isolated wire (cable), which contains the common shell insulated single core or cable harnesses and which lies, for example, the ground, positioned on the walls of buildings, the cable channels contain, kabeļcaurul;
2.19. sadalietais – the implementation of electricity distribution, without changing the voltage.
3. The implementation of the order or shall supply merchant, is the merchant property no matter what real estate is placed in the implementation.
II. the institutions that oversee the guideline for the construction of a kilovolt kilovolt and 330-4.110 Powerline construction energoinspekcij overseeing the country.
5.110 kilovolt and 330-kilovolt electrical substation and power plant construction of any voltage monitor būvvald.
6. The electricity grid construction, which the nominal voltage is less than 110kilovolt, monitor būvvald.
III. preparation of the Guideline 7 of civil design. the implementation of the Guideline for the construction of launch customer after receipt of the notification, all the real estate owners, which provided for the construction of the implementation.
8. The implementation of the client shall submit application – construction of the tab card body that monitors the implementation of the construction (hereinafter referred to as the building control authority).
9. If several administrative areas intended to construct in which the nominal voltage is less than 110 kilovolt, Subscriber application construction list the card shall provide all the administrative area where the implementation provided for būvvald of construction.
10. The construction of the application – tab card do not need a 17.1. these provisions and 17.2. work referred to in this provision as well as 17.3., 17.4., 10.9 and below. referred to in point 19 works, if it is performed outside the State-protected cultural monuments and their protection zones (zones of protection).
11. the positive opinion of the supervisory body of the construction is the basis for the implementation of this provision of the civil design or 17.3., 17.4 and 17.6. referred to work out national cultural example would not protect all and their safety zones (zones of protection). If multiple administrative areas intended to construct in which the nominal voltage is less than 110 kilovolt, need to receive positive opinion of all the relevant administrative area of būvvald.
12. The building control authority issued planning and architectural task: 330-kilovolt power line 12.1.110 and sadalietais or the establishment or reconstruction;
12.2. installing the electrical substation or reconstruction;
12.3. the mains installation or renovation of the national cultural monuments or protect their safety zones (protection zone) if the expected mains rated voltage is less than 110 kilovolt;
12.4 these terms, 17.4 and 17.6 17.3.. the works referred to in point below the State protect cultural monuments or their safety zones (zones of protection).
13. in the implementation of the tasks of the design the client specifies the implementation of main electrical equipment and technical characteristics, civil design requirements for utilities (power plants and electrical substations and sadalietais), the implementation of the desired layout, elektrokonstrukcij material, the specific requirements of the implementation phases of the deployments, civil design and civil design.
14. According to the importance of implementation and degree of complexity of the implementation task of the design the client determines the implementation of the projects to be included in the documents.
15. If the implementation of a number of intended for the construction, the implementation of the principal task in the implementation of the design point civil design and construction of part of the order.
IV. Implementation of civil Design Guideline of 16 projects for the implementation of the new development, the implementation of the reconstruction or renovation.
17. The implementation of the construction plan is not necessary: the implementation of the emergency and 17.1. damage (including damage caused by natural disasters, theft and other unforeseen circumstances) clearance;
17.2. the separate damaged or end-of-life electrical equipment or the replacement of the structure;
17.3. the implementation of temporary and seasonal;
17.4. guideline for refurbishment, if you change the route in principle Powerline technical solution or building (structures) facade;
17.5. electrical network protection zone for cleaning;
10.9. komercuzskaiš and building reconstruction or renovation of transmission;
17.7. guideline for the maintenance and repair work.
18. The implementation of the construction plan need this rule 17.3., 17.4 and 17.6. the works referred to in the national cultural monuments and protect their safety zones (zones of protection).
19. If the mains rated voltage is less than 110 kilovolt Powerline length and less than 1000 meters, in installation or rekon strukcij, as well as these rules, 17.4 and 17.6 17.3.. the works referred to in the bottom of the national cultural monuments and protect their safety zones (zones of protection) developed the sketch project that does not have this provision, 23.11 23.12 and 23.13.. referred to.
20. The implementation of the construction plan of the compliance with the design task, the technical regulations and the requirements of the construction supervisor et seq confirms with the caption on the cover page of a construction and building project master plan drawing page that contains the implementation of the projected general indicators. The implementation of the development projects be certified elektrospeciālist.
21. The implementation of the development projects in one or two stages. Simple, not complicated technically to the implementation of development projects in one – the technical design stage.
22. If the expected implementation is linked to the State, city or district power supply and is technically complex, or choose the technically and economically advantageous option, the implementation of development projects in two stages – sketch stage of the project and the technical design stage. The implementation of the construction plan for the development of a Subscriber specifies the design task.
23. The implementation of the sketch project has the following components: 23.1. the explanatory memorandum to the technical solution;
23.2.-position the implementation plan;
23.3. environmental protection measures and improvement of land;
23.4. electric diagram variants with their ratings and the necessary technical and economic calculation;
UR23.5.izp the work of the organisation;
14.7. the constructive elements of the plot;
23.7. the positioning of the main electrical equipment and technical data;
14.8. typical implementation of drawings, plans, longitudinal and šķērsprofil;
14.9. building facades, if being built, reconstructed or renovated electrical substation, sadalietais or power plants;
23.10. the regulations set out the necessary reconciliation;
23.11. the main scope of work and the estimated costs;
23.12. the installed equipment costs;
23.13. version comparison.
24. The building control body coordinated project is the basis for sketches in the technical development of the project. If the implementation is located in the national protected cultural monument or the protection zone (protection zone), sketch project in addition to reconcile national cultural monument protection Inspectorate.
25. If the mains rated voltage is less than 110 kilovolt Powerline length and less than 1000 metres, the technical project has the following components: power supply in single line backlit 15.6. principled scheme;
25.2. the switchyard – overhead power line route plan topographic plan of the cities, towns and villages in the scale of 1:250 to 1:2000 scale in rural areas from 1:1000 to 1:10000, crossings with the inženiertīkl and the construction of the route plan and longitudinal horizontal scale 1:500, 1:50 scale vertically with the underground and above ground utilities and other barriers to crossing;
25.3. the switchyard, power line cable route plan topographic plan of the cities, towns and villages in the scale of 1:250 to 1:2000 scale in rural areas from 1:1000 to 1:10000, crossings with the inženiertīkl and the construction of the route plan and longitudinal horizontal scale 1:500, vertical scale of 1:50; If you use the no-cable-laying method (method of piercing) – vertical cut a scale of 1:50 with the same or adjacent to underground utilities, technical data and height marks;
25.4. the regulations set out the necessary reconciliation.
26. This provision, 17.4 and 17.6 17.3. below the work referred to in the technical project of the national cultural monuments and protect their safety zones (zones of protection) are the following: 26.1 the implementation plan;.
26.2.to building and building facade drawings, to which you deployed the implementation;
26.3. the regulations set out the necessary reconciliation.
27. The implementation (except 25 and 26 of these regulations referred to in the implementation) to the technical project has the following components: 27.1. General construction: 27.1.1. setting up civil design necessary documents and materials;
27.1.2. topographic land survey materials;
27.1.3. explanatory memorandum with the implementation of the technical indicators;
27.2. the construction inženierrisinājum: 27.2.1. construction drawings;
27.2.2. environmental protection measures;
27.3. the technological part of the construction plan:
27.3.1. implementation of electrical schematics and technical calculations;
UR27.3.2.iek ārt locations and descriptions;
27.4. the construction sector: UR27.4.1.iek ārt, design and material list;
27.4.2. the implementation of the construction volume;
27.4.3. implementation of the work of organizing the project, if it is intended to be a design task;
27.4.4. cost calculation (estimate) if provided for in the design;
27.5. legislation provided for the necessary reconciliation;
17.1. these rules 28, 29 and 30 paragraph technical project-specific components of the implementation.
28.110 or 330kilovolt-kilovolt power line technical project has the following specific components: 28.1. overhead Powerline, Powerline route plan and longitudinal horizontal scale 1:5000, 1:500 scale vertically with the bottom of the inženierģeoloģisk research papers, support and installation of the underground and aboveground utilities crossing sites;
28.2. the cable line, power line route plan and longitudinal horizontal scale of 1:500, 1:50 scale vertically with the bottom of the inženierģeoloģisk research papers, next to the crossing or passing it to underground utilities, technical data and height marks;
28.3. the power line route crossing the list of utilities with their technical data, the necessary reconciliation and work to ensure compliance of regulatory utilities crossings regulations;
28.4. wired, aizsargtroš, optical aizsargkabeļ and optical piekarkabeļ of drops the table containing the control nostiepum;
28.5. insulators virteņ for packing list;
28.6. drawings or indications based on standartrisinājum;
28.7. founded and built the Foundation for installation and reinforcement drawings;
17.9. connecting cables and cable sleeve end cap installation drawings;
46.8. required electrical and mechanical calculations (for example, wired and support calculation, optical cables and check calculations of aizsargtros).
29. The electric substation or distribution structure has the following technical project-specific components: 29.1. the territory's general plan (including fences, roads), environmental protection, land and home improvement solutions meliorēšan;
29.2. the land inženierģeoloģisk facilities;
29.3. construction of architecture;
29.5. water supply, sewerage, heating and ventilation;
29.6. lighting, lightning protection, earthing;
18.5. primary circuit scheme;
29.8. primary switching equipment disposition plan and cuts;
29.9. relay protection, automation, the secondary switching and power accounting;
29.10. communication and remote control, protection alarm;
29.11. electrical equipment management system;
29.12. electric substation or power supply sadalietais (undifferentiated), and direct current electrical equipment;
29.13. arrangement of cables and cable magazine, which contains the address of the connecting cable, cable length, cross-section and number of strands. Power cables also indicate the nominal voltage;
29.14. solutions for the provision of consumer energy electric substation or of reconstruction or renovation of sadalietais;
No 29.15. required electrical and mechanical calculations.
30. If the mains rated voltage is less than 110 kilovolt, technical project has the following specific components: 30.1. power supply in single line backlit principle scheme;
30.2. the switchyard – overhead power line route plan topographic plan of the cities, towns and villages in the scale of 1:250 to 1:2000 scale in rural areas from 1:1000 to 1:10000; crossings with the inženiertīkl and structures – the route plan and longitudinal horizontal scale 1:500, 1:50 scale vertically with the underground and above ground utilities and other barriers to crossing;
30.3. the switchyard, power line cable route plan topographic plan of the cities, towns and villages in the scale of 1:250 to 1:2000, rural areas from 1:1000 to 1:10000, crossings with the inženiertīkl and structures – the route plan and longitudinal horizontal scale 1:500, vertical scale of 1:50; If you use the no-cable-laying method (method of piercing) – vertical cut a scale of 1:50 with the next crossing or passing it to underground utilities, technical data and height marks;
18.9. the transition over the hurdles and crossings with utilities;
5. mains connection;
30.6.6-20/0, 4kilovolt transformer substation schemes;
30.7.6-20/0, 4kilovolt for transformer substation of constructive solutions;
19.1. the Powerline constructive solutions;
19.2. the required electrical and mechanical calculations;
30.10. protection against surges and ground;
30.11. protection against short circuit, alarm and remote control;
30.12. electricity accounts;
30.13. Design task specific calculations and solutions.
31. The implementation of the technical design solution must provide for the safety of the construction works implementation requirements, if the implementation of spriegumaktīv is located in the vicinity. If necessary, provide for the release of the guideline of the work took place.
32. The implementation of the technical design solution must ensure the implementation of safety during operation, as well as the implementation of structural strength and durability.
33. The implementation of the construction plan of the architectural planning assignment according to these rules, subject to certain requirements.
34. The implementation of a construction inspection carried out by the Cabinet on 1 April 1997 of Regulation No 112 "General provisions" (General provisions) of the cases, or if requested by the customer.
the implementation of the construction plan of 35, accepts the building control authority. The implementation of projects, acceptance of the amendment procedures in the accepted construction plan and accepted the validity of the construction plan shall be established in accordance with General provisions.
V. Implementation of the Guideline works 36. Subscriber works of General būvnoteikumo in accordance with the procedure laid down for submitting building permit for all of their administrative area of būvvald, which will be deployed for the implementation.
37. The implementation of the works started only after all required building permits and other relevant administrative territory the required permissions.
38. the licensed power supply permits cable operators, overhead power lines, electrical lines, substations, distribution equipment (without building) construction is issued free of charge.
39. A building permit is not required for this 17 and 19 of the rules referred to in paragraph 1 shall carry out the work, except where the rules of 17.3., 17.4., 10.9 in or referred to in point 19 work carried out to protect the cultural monuments or their safety zones (zones of protection).
40. technical requirements of these rules 17 and 19 to the works referred to in paragraph and order down the Subscriber.
41. The implementation of the building under construction for the organisation of the project, if any, provided for in the technical project as well as work carried out under the project, developed and coordinated in the Latvian et seq 310 LBN-05 "project implementation".
42.330/110kilovolt or 110/6 substation 20kilovolt electrical contractor quality control of construction works upon būvuzraug. Another guideline for the quality control of the works the subscriber call būvuzraug, if it considers it necessary or if it is justified to require the building control authority.
43. The implementation of public works for the customer call autoruzraudzīb the implementation of the project, if it considers it necessary or if it is justified to require the building control authority.
44. the requirements for the implementation of the easy-to-use equipment and materials determines the Subscriber, and they are included in the construction plan. On the equipment and material quality and compliance with construction laws, and the relevant certificates are responsible for the implementation of the būvkomersant. For the Subscriber materials and equipment delivered quality and compliance with laws and is responsible for the client.
45. The implementation of a measurement features mentioned in the Cabinet's august 31, 1998 regulations No. 334 "state metrological control of measuring the subject a list of features", you need a verification mark or certificate of verification in accordance with the Cabinet of 31 august 1998, regulations No 335 "rules for verification of measuring means verification of certificates and endorsements".
46. the requirements of the implementation and execution of the test, as well as the necessary measurements determined implementation of the Subscriber. Technical requirement levels may not be lower, as set out in laws and regulations, as well as the applicable standards list by the advice of the Ministry of the economy limited liability company "Latvian standards" published in the newspaper "journal".
47. the warranty period for the implementation of the construction works, the equipment used and the material is three years, during which the implementation of būvkomersant must eliminate all hidden defects.
48. The works are suspended or terminated in the General būvnoteikumo of the cases and order. The decision on suspension or discontinuance of the works in the existing implementation, consumers and users of the system, which was added to the implementation before construction started, ensure power or network connection.
49. the operator must prevent the power supply due to the construction of roads, streets, sidewalks and pavement surface of Earth damage. Roads, streets, sidewalks and green zone owners do not have the right to apply for such a renovation of objects more than damage.
Vi. adoption of the Guideline into the implementation's compliance with the 50 installation design tasks, the specific requirements mentioned in the control of the Subscriber.
51. Until the implementation of acceptance into its technical readiness and compliance with the accepted construction plan, the Latvian et seq and the conditions of the contract in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 13 April 2004 the Regulation No. 299 "rules for the structure of decision-making in operation".
52. If the implementation of the construction permit has been received, the implementation of recruitment into the Subscriber or the Subscriber proposes an authorised person shall submit a building control body the following documents (originals): 52.1. proof of readiness for operation of the implementation;
52.2. According to paragraph 51 of these regulations issued opinions on the implementation of the technical readiness and compliance with the accepted construction plan and the Latvian et seq;
52.3. in paragraph 35 of these provisions in the order accepted construction plan;
52.4. planning permission;
52.5. measurements provided for construction, electrical equipment and other special equipment inspection records and receipts and compliance statements where necessary in accordance with the laws and regulations on safety of equipment;
52.6. works 110 kilovolt and 330 journals of implementation; kilovolt
52.7. autoruzraudzīb journal, where the works are carried out during autoruzraudzīb;
52.8. guideline for buildings — the State land service of the regional chapter of the building prepared counting things.
53. This rule 52.1 52.2.,., 52.4 and 52.5. referred to, as well as construction of the second copy to the Subscriber shall be deposited in the building control body.
54. The implementation of the adopted into the Commission. The Commission within five working days after the rules referred to in paragraph 53 of document receipt creates a building control body.
55. The Commission is composed of: 55.1. the building control authority (Commission President);
UR55.2.pa švaldīb of the building;
UR55.3.pas ūtītāj or its authorized representative;
55.4. energoinspekcij, a representative of the State, if the service accepts the 110 kilovolt or 330kilovolt of 110 kilovolt Powerline, or 330-kilovolt substation with sadalietais or highest rated voltages 110 kilovolt kilovolt or 330;
UR55.5.pa švaldīb architect, author and national construction building, if the implementation is located in the national protected cultural monument or the protection zone (protection zone).
56. The client assumes the implementation report of the Commission. Upon implementation of the authorized subscriber of the būvkomersant representative, who has made the implementation of the works.
57. The Commission shall adopt, in accordance with the implementation into the Cabinet of Ministers of 13 April 2004 the Regulation No. 299 "rules for the structure of decision-making in operation".
58. the implementation of the provisions of the adoption service registered the building control authority.
59. The Commission on the implementation of the signed acceptance into service within five working days of confirming the building control body. The implementation shall be deemed to have been accepted into service with the approval of the acts of the day.
60. The implementation of the construction does not require planning permission, accepts service of the Commission designated by the Subscriber a Subscriber.
VII. Closing questions 61. In-service electrical guideline reconstruction, renovation and repairs must be performed by instalments (sectors, stages) of the power supply of the approved economic operator in order, and the implementation of each individual part of the disconnect for a certain period of time required for the works executed.
62. The implementation of disconnected parts ready for work after the implementation of the būvkomersant confirms in writing the energy merchant. All accepted into the implementation of these regulations in accordance with the procedure laid down in chapter VI.
63. the rules shall enter into force by December 1, 2005.
Prime Minister-Minister of Justice S. Āboltiņ economic Minister, Minister with special responsibility for public integration a. Latkovsk the Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 1 December 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia