Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 20 August 2002, The Regulation No 379 "procedures Prevented, Controlled And Controllable Air Pollutant Emissions From Stationary Sources Of Pollution"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2002.gada 20.augusta noteikumos Nr.379 "Kārtība, kādā novēršama, ierobežojama un kontrolējama gaisu piesārņojošo vielu emisija no stacionāriem piesārņojuma avotiem"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/121219
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 834 in Riga in 2005 (November 1. No 63 8) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 august 2002, the Regulation No 379 "procedures prevented, controlled and controllable air pollutant emissions from stationary sources of pollution" Issued in accordance with the law "on pollution" in article 11, paragraph 1, second subparagraph, article 45 of the first subparagraph and the second subparagraph of article 46 do Cabinet of 20 august 2002, the Regulation No 379 "procedures prevented, controlled and controllable air pollutant emissions from stationary sources of pollution" (Latvian journal , 2002, 122 no; 2003, 63 no; 2004, nr. 37) the following amendments: 1. Replace the text of the provisions: 1.1., the words "regional environmental governance" (fold) with the words "national environment service regional environmental governance" (fold);
1.2. the words "Latvian Environment Agency" (fold) with the words "Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency" (fold).
2. Make the following point 9.11: "9.11. equipment that run on gasoline, diesel and gas drove the ERS;".
3. Make the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the Council of 11 March 1999, Directive 1999/13/EC on the limitation of emissions of volatile organic compounds due to the use of organic solvents in certain activities and installations;
2) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2001, Directive 2001/80/EC on the limitation of emissions of certain pollutants into the air from large combustion plants. "
4. To delete the 3. table 1 of the annex 1 note.
5. Make 3. table 1 of the annex to the note 2 as follows: "2NOx-the amount of nitrogen oxides NO2 converted. Does not apply to the gāztur bean. "
6. Express 3. the title of chapter II of the annex by the following: "(II). The NOx emission limit gāzturbīnām1".
7. Delete paragraph 19 of annex 5.
8. Deletion of annex 6 of table 1 of paragraph 6, the words "and the final finish of the vehicle". Prime Minister a. Halloween Environment Minister r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia