Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/121592
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 857 in Riga 2005 (15 November. No 66 1 §) rules on social guarantees for the orphan and without parental care for the child who is left ārpusģimen's care, as well as at the end of the ārpusģimen care Issued under the Child Protection Act, article 12 quarter and 43 in the first part of article i. General provisions 1 the questions determines social orphan and without parental care for the child who is left ārpusģimen care (child), as well as orphan and without parental care for children left for adulthood (hereinafter referred to as the age of majority reached a child).
II. the financial support of the child, the guardian, 2 audžuģimen, long-term social care and social rehabilitation institution or the head of boarding school Director (hereinafter referred to as the ārpusģimen care provider), which is in the care of a child, the child passed the money in the form of personal or corporate donations and donations deposited in the credit account opened on behalf of the child.
3. a child who is placed in a boarding school and has no guardian appointed by the municipality, which fosters (pagastties) adopted a decision on the ārpusģimen of the child's care, each month the cost of funds for personal expenses. The amount of monies disbursed not less than 15procent from the State social security benefit.
4. If no parental care of the remaining child care during the ārpusģimen dies parents or one parent, ārpusģimen care of your service provider, in cooperation with the family courts (pagastties), adopted decision about child care, sort of ārpusģimen the issue of survivors ' pensions or social security benefits.
5. Long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions Manager or Director of the boarding school for children of the survivor's pension or social security benefit paid credit account opened on behalf of the child.
6. The municipality of that family courts (pagastties), adopted decision about child care, shall be borne by the ārpusģimen with the child's education and residence for education related expenses.
III. Certificate for the provision of social guarantees and issuing procedure 7. Child aged seven years, as well as the age of the child, the family courts have reached (pagastties), adopted decision about child care ārpusģimen, a single model certificate issued by social security (hereinafter certificate) (annex 1). Reached the age of majority card is issued, the child if he constantly continue learning in general secondary education, vocational education or higher education institution and is successful for students.
8. The certificate shall be issued on the basis of the family courts (pagastties) decision on the ārpusģimen of the child's care.
9. Certificate of manufacture (pagastties) fosters the request supports the children and Family Affairs (hereinafter the Ministry). Certificates issued to the family courts (pagastties) free of charge.
10. the certificate shall be issued for the first time and the expiration date (not more than three years) determined by the family courts (pagastties), adopted decision about child care ārpusģimen.
11. the certificate shall be issued and their term of validity (not longer than three years) is determined by the family courts (pagastties) under ārpusģimen's care provider location or its education authority location where the age of majority, the child learns to reach.
12. The age of majority, the child if he reached a successful educational institution full-time students, the certificate shall be issued each year up to October 1.
13. Family courts (pagastties) within five working days after the decision on the ārpusģimen of the child care making the Ministry submitted or send it by post to: 13.1. production of certificate (hereinafter certificate request) (annex 2);
13.2. the child's photo (3 x 4 cm);
13.3. a certified family courts (pagastties) decision on child ārpusģimen care a copy or transcript.
14. On the certificate request is sent to the Ministry of the family courts (pagastties) made the record certificate log (log) (annex 3).
15. If the certificate requires reuse, fosters (pagastties) the Ministry shall submit these rules 13.1 and 13.2. documents referred to.
16. If you require a certificate of age reached the child, in addition to that rule 13.1 and 13.2. documents referred to the Ministry of education authorities submit a certificate attesting that the child is successful in this educational institution full-time students.
17. The Ministry is three working days provide a certificate issued by the applicant and making the appropriate entry in the accounting log certificate (hereinafter accounting journal) (annex 4).
18. If the licence is lost, taken away or damaged, the family courts (pagastties) submit a certificate request in the Ministry and the child's or his or her legal representative a written explanation. In this case, the Ministry ensures the production of the certificate within seven working days.
19. Seven working days following the expiry of the care ārpusģimen family courts (pagastties) informs in writing the Ministry, adding the document justifying the termination of care ārpusģimen and the previously issued certificate.
20. The Ministry of these rules 18 and 19 of the certificate referred to in paragraph voided and about the counting journal records, indicating the grounds for revocation and the date. Cancelled licence included in the list of invalid certificates and destroyed according to the laws that govern the destruction of documents.
IV. child benefits before and after an adulthood of child and age of majority 21 reached the child, indicating the certificate, are entitled to use the fare public transport facilities.
22. local binding rules are entitled to extra benefits for children, as well as the age of majority for children. have reached the
V. information on the social guarantees of care services 23 Ārpusģimen provider six months before the child's adulthood inform authorities of that family courts (pagastties), adopted decision ārpusģimen on child care, at the time when the child finishes ārpusģimen care and he would need the support of the education and independent living, as well as to help initiate the apartment issue.
24. Ārpusģimen-care service provider, in cooperation with the family courts (pagastties) six months before the child's adulthood, they shall be informed in writing of the right to receive assistance in resolving the issue, the flat fare reductions, as well as support for education, and independent life started.
Vi. Support for a child the age of majority achieved independent living launching 25. Ārpusģimen care provider after ārpusģimen care service termination afforded the child of age puts his in-use clothing and footwear.
26. Long-term social care and social rehabilitation institution after termination of care ārpusģimen the age of majority in the child costs have reached the money to start, self-sustainable life in an amount not less than two social security benefit. These costs shall be borne by the institution concerned for the current year for funds.
27. The municipality, of which the family courts (pagastties), adopted decision about child care, and ārpusģimen ārpusģimen care audžuģimen termination, at the guardian or boarding school for children of age reached the money paid to independent living, an amount not less than two social security benefit.
28. The Municipality Act "for the help of the housing issues" in the order of age reached the child provides assistance for housing solutions.
29. To the living space reached the age of majority for granting child municipality charged with living space rental monthly expenses related.
30. The municipality, of which the family courts (pagastties), adopted decision about child care, after ārpusģimen ārpusģimen of care the child reached the age of majority in the end given a lump sum payment of household items and soft furniture purchase. This benefit shall not be less than 175 lats. It is half of the amount needed to equip housing with the necessary household items and soft equipment minimum independent life started (annex 5). Benefits allowed to issue a domestic matter and also on soft inventory.
31. If the age of majority reached a child after obtaining the general basic education is continuously training general secondary or vocational educational institution and is successful in its students, as well as marriage enters into force, the municipality paid him a monthly expense allowance of not less than the State social security benefit.
32. the Government, which adopted a decision on child ārpusģimen care, providing psychosocial and material support, take the necessary measures of age reached in the child's integration in society.
VII. Closing questions
33. Chapter III of these regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2006.
34. Until 31 May 2006 and reached the age of majority for children children social guarantees are provided, the Welfare Minister's order made the certificate.
35. The provisions in certain social guarantees apply also to those children and reached the age of majority, which the children ārpusģimen care decisions are adopted by the district (municipal) Executive Committee of the people's Deputy Council or parish (town) people's Deputy of the Council.
36. This rule 30 and rule referred to in paragraph 31 of the benefits shall enter into force on January 1, 2006.
37. Until 31 December 2005, the minimum amount of the household allowance and the acquisition of equipment is a soft 100 lats.
38. Until 30 December 2005 this rule benefits referred to in paragraph 31, the minimum is 21 pounds.
39. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers on 13 July 1999 the regulations No. 254 "provisions of social guarantees for orphans and without parental care of orphaned children" (Latvian journal 231., 1999,/232.nr.).
Prime Minister, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. children's and Family Affairs in place of traffic Minister a. shlesers Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 18 November 2005.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 15 November 2005, regulations no 857 licence for the provision of social guarantees Description 1. social guarantee certificate (hereinafter certificate) is 54 x 86 or 85 mm format document.
2. the front of the certificate (front) is the following: 2.1 licence document name at the top: "social security provision";
2.2. the card, printed in red and the other under another, the words: "name", "last name", "ID code". Those against the appropriate entries in the black;
2.3. certificate on the left side of the scanned photograph of children (19 x 25 mm);
2.4. above the photos indicate the licence number. Back in black printed abbreviation for "no" is the number of septiņzīmj;
2.5. low photos, printed in black, the words "valid until". The following line below the words that indicate the certificate expiration date, day, month, year (four digits);
2.6. the words "Certificate issued by" printed in black; them off in black — the name of the issuing of the certificate;
2.7. the words "Certificate was issued based on" printed in black. Those with black out matches.
3. License back (reverse) are the following: 3.1 the upper part of the certificate, the issuing of the certificate in the name of "the Republic of Latvia" (printed in black). The hole at the bottom of the certificate, the words "of children and Family Affairs Ministry" (printed in black);
3.2. under the words "child and Family Affairs Ministry" arranged in two rows of text content (printed in black): first row: "licence location in the event of loss or" second line "xxxxxxx" to make phone calls (on the specific phone number).
4. Licence incorporates the following security: 4.1. reciprocal imprinting — on a white background gray color all over the certificates (except for the location of the photograph and the supplement of the national coat-of-arms in a small location) hosted by the words "the Republic of LATVIA, the children and Family Affairs Ministry";
4.2. the first half of the licence a colorful complement small national coat of arms image;
4.3. license back (reverse) in the middle is the embedded hologram, which meet the following criteria: 4.3.1. shape-rectangle;
4.3.2. two dimensions;
4.3.3. size: 15 mm (height) x 18 mm (width);
4.3.4. color: foreground: red, blue and green behind it. Colors vary depending on the viewing angle range from red, blue and green colour;
4.3.5. Plan number two: 126.96.36.199. forefront — Latvia's geographical map outline of the image;
188.8.131.52. rear 0.75 – 1 mm thin, the optical depth letters BM that repeated six diagonal lines from bottom left corner to the top-right corner, with the foreground "shadow" (below the letter BM no overlay);
4.3.6. changing the viewing angle the hologram on the 5-7 degrees, changing colors, and consequently appears in the foreground or rear plan with appropriate color placement;
4.3.7. protection against counterfeiting, the hologram is embedded between the layers making up the certificate, that is, under licence, the second half of the transparent layer, and it is inseparable from the licences;
4.4. the front of the certificate (front) in all corners and the point of intersection of the diagonals of the spaced letters BM (hologram, size 20 x 20 mm) 45-degree angle against the edge of the base, visible under ultraviolet light or normal light, turning the certificate in a specific angle.
Child and family Minister in place traffic Minister a. shlesers annex 5 Cabinet on 15 November 2005, regulations no 857 household items and soft equipment minimum independent life start up no PO box
Household items and soft name number of livestock per unit (ls) 1.
Bed 1 90 2.
Chair 1 10 3.
Table 1 55 4.
Wardrobe 1 87 5.
Pot 1 5 6.
Pan 1 4 7.
Stove 1 49 8.
Plate 2 0.60 9.
Bowl 1 2 10.
Jug 1 0.80 11.
Spoon 2 0.50 12.
Fork 2 0.50 13.
Knife 2 1 14.
Sheet 2 4 15.
Pillowcase 2 2 16.
Duvet covers for 2 8 17.
Duvet 1 9 18.
Pillow 1 4 19.
Towel 1 2 total 350 million lats of children and Family Affairs in place of traffic Minister a. shlesers
Search Translated Laws of Latvia