The Order In Which The Cohesion Fund Project Management Authorities Involved In Preparing And Directing The Consideration Of Proposals For Amendments To The Financing Memorandum Or In The European Commission Decision
Original Language Title: Kārtība, kādā Kohēzijas fonda projektu vadībā iesaistītās institūcijas sagatavo un virza izskatīšanai priekšlikumus par grozījumiem finanšu memorandā vai Eiropas Komisijas lēmumā
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/121590
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 859 Riga 2005 (15 November. No. 66 5) order in which the Cohesion Fund project management authorities involved in preparing and directing the consideration of proposals for amendments to the financing memorandum or in the European Commission decision Issued in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 14 law equipment of the first paragraph of article 3, paragraph 1. determines the order in which to prepare and move to the front of the law on amendments to the financing memorandum or in the decision of the European Commission (hereinafter referred to as the amendments), and the order in which takes place the proposal on the amendments (hereinafter amended proposal) documentation of movement between the managing authority , and the introduction of the IB Office.
2. Amendments carry, if you need to change: 2.1. end date of the project;
2.2. project financing plan;
2.3. project activities eligible costs;
2.4. the project physical indicators;
2.5. project specification.
3. Introduction of the authority through the amendment proposal form (add Kuma), prepare proposals and submit it for consideration to the intermediary institution.
4. Intermediate within two weeks after receiving the relevant documents of the amendment proposal and assess: 4.1 if no objection or comment on the amendment proposal, its leader, or the signature of the responsible officer, at the agreed amended proposal to you;
4.2. If there are no objections or comments on the amendment proposal, the intermediary institution, drawing up an opinion and shall send it to the enforcement authority.
5. the authority shall assess the implementation of received opinion, if necessary, within two weeks after receipt of the opinion, the amendment clarifies the proposal and send it again to broker the reconciliation institution.
6. the amendments agreed intermediate proposal submitted to leading this institution and shall send it by electronic means at the Ministry of Finance (electro electronic check e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. If the authority does not agree with the implementation of repairs, according to the proposal of amendment of objections or comments IB, it two weeks after the receipt of the objection or comment, submit proposals for amendments and the reasons for its refusal, and it submitted its leading body.
8. the managing authority within two weeks after receipt of the relevant documents between the evaluated proposals niekinstitūcij and if there are no objections: 8.1 or comment on the amendment put mu, the managing authority shall sign the amendment proposal and forward it to the European Commission;
8.2. If objections or comments on the amendment proposal, the managing authority shall prepare and transmit them to the IB.
9. the intermediate body shall consider the opinion of the managing authority, if necessary, within two weeks after receipt of the opinion drawn up by the managing authority letter of objections or comments on the amendment proposal and forward it to the introduction of the body which submitted the amended proposal. The introduction of the body within two weeks after receipt of that letter, the managing authority shall evaluate, if necessary, make proposals for amendments the amendment and supplementing of the proposal shall be submitted to the IB. It reiterated its leading body.
10. If the authority does not agree with the implementation of repairs ahead of the amendment to the law under the managing authority objections or comments, it shall submit proposals for amendments and the grounds for refusal of an intermediary institution. Among the proposals niekinstitūcij and the grounds for refusal shall be submitted to the managing authority and the managing authority sent to the European Commission.
11. the European Commission sent a copy of the covering letter of amendment proposals to the managing authority shall send the intermediate and implementation authority has submitted the amended proposal.
12. the managing authority within three working days after receiving the relevant documents of the European Commission shall inform the European Commission of its objections or comments on the amendment proposals for amendment of the proposal or the approval of the European Commission. If the amendment is approved by law before the European Commission, the managing authority within three working days shall also inform the payment authority.
13. the intermediate body shall prepare a letter of protest to the European Commission on opinions or comments of the amendments proposed, or on the approval of the proposal of amendment to the European Commission and sends it to the introduction of the body which submitted the amended proposal. The implementation authority shall, where appropriate, within two weeks of the amendment proposal and added a proposal of amendment to complement intermediate.
14. the amendment proposal would complement the way forward is in accordance with the provisions of 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
15. The European Commission approved the amendments in the amended documentation you proposals of participating institutions.
Prime Minister, Minister of finance Spurdziņš o. Economic Minister A.r. Kariņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 18 November 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia