Provisions On The Procedures For Victims Of Trafficking Receive Social Rehabilitation Services And Requirements For Social Rehabilitation Service Providers
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par kārtību, kādā cilvēku tirdzniecības upuri saņem sociālās rehabilitācijas pakalpojumus, un prasībām sociālās rehabilitācijas pakalpojumu sniedzējiem
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/122152
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 882 in Riga 2005 22 November (pr. No 68 18. §) rules about the order in which victims of trafficking receive social rehabilitation services and requirements for social rehabilitation service providers, Issued in accordance with the social services and social assistance Act (3) the second paragraph of article 17 and the first part of article i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the person with a crime caused mu (human beings) would cause damage, moral injury or physical suffering, and which is considered to be victims of human trafficking (hereinafter person) receive social rehabilitation services for State budget funds (hereinafter referred to as services), and requirements for service providers.
2. the services provided by the service provider in the course of six months.
3. Provision of services organised by the social service administration (hereinafter referred to as the Government). Governance: 3.1 the law "on procurement for State or local government needs" duly chosen service provider;
UR3.2.sl ēdz contract with the service provider for the provision of services. The Treaty lays down: 3.2.1. the procedure for the exchange of information;
3.2.2. settlement procedures for services rendered;
3.2.3. the report and the submission of form;
3.3. control this provision 3.2 below referred to the implementation of the contract and the amount of services provided compliance with the contract concluded;
3.4. create a database for the services provided;
3.5. the control of the quality of the services provided;
3.6. organizes the reception of the person, the recipient of the service line.
3.7. inform the society and Foundation, law enforcement agencies, social services, medical institutions, and other relevant information on the person of no opportunities to receive services on the State budget.
II. Services 4. for services, the person or the legal representative shall apply directly to the service provider or the national police.
5. the service shall be based on the following documents: 5.1 persons or the legal representative of the application;
5.2. the criminal proceedings or investigation team ruled mu, with which a person recognised as a victim in criminal (crime-trafficking), or law enforcement authorities issued a statement that the person has suffered trafficking in foreign country.
6. Service provider not later than three working days, forward to the Board the rules referred to in paragraph 5 of the document, as well as information about the person for the service.
7. Provision of the services the person ceases in the following cases: 7.1 a person has provided false statements;
7.2. the person lost the motivation for service, and it is certified by a written application to the service provider;
7.3. the person health changes need treatment medical institution. Service resumed when the person no longer need treatment medical institution;
7.4. end of the person's service specified course;
7.5. a person does not comply or grossly violates this provision as referred to in point 8.1.
8. A Person has the responsibility to: 8.1 to participate in services and service providers develop rehabilitation plan, as well as to respect the established procedure of the service provider;
UR8.2.atl īdzin wrongly used funds that rule 7.1. in the case referred to in paragraph below.
III. requirements for service provider 9. Service Provider shall ensure that: 9.1. embarkation of persons at the service provider, if it cannot be done alone;
UR9.2.dro s asylum and accommodation, if necessary, in cooperation with the law enforcement authorities;
9.3. non-disclosure of information about the person and the protection of personal data;
9.4. the person's rehabilitation plan. The plan determines the amount of services received and the duration of the service;
9.5. psychosocial assistance and individual social workers, psychologists, lawyers, health care and other specialist advice according to plan; rehabil tation!
9.6. support person during criminal proceedings and, if necessary, also after it;
9.7. the catering, leisure facilities, as well as opportunities for learning or improving personal self-care and self-service skills;
9.8. the opportunity to engage in training and education programmes, which promote the reintegration into society of persons;
9.9. first aid person any time of the day;
9.10. the ability of a person to receive emergency medical help at any time of the day in accordance with the statutory arrangements;
9.11. If necessary, five free consultation services to the person after completion of the course;
9.12. the following equipped spaces: 9.12.1. living room;
9.12.2. rest rooms;
9.12.3. rooms for individual consultations;
9.12.4. sanitary facilities;
9.12.6. facilities and equipment clothing and washing and storage.
10. the representative of the service provider at the time of the provision of services help with victim's rights in criminal proceedings, the person making the representation, if the person so empowered.
11. The service provider to the head of the institution is required for higher education, knowledge, human resources and financial management, as well as administrative work.
12. Service Provider institution services social workers, psychologists, psychotherapists or social rehabilitētāj who know the area, NASA is related to the prevention of trafficking in human beings.
13. Service Provider institution services according to their specific features for people who have a relevant professional qualification.
14. The service provider shall cooperate with the municipal social services in the territory of which the person has registered pamatdzīvesviet, administration, law enforcement agencies and other institutions, ensure the exchange of information.
IV. final question 15. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister d. Staķ is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on January 1, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia