Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/122684
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 904 in Riga 2005 29 November (pr. No 70 20. §) rules on procedure for the registration of births, deaths and marriages, the register of births, deaths and marriages registry storage of samples, procedures and deadlines, as well as the documents issued on the basis of the entries in the register in accordance with the Issued of births, deaths and marriages Act article 4, fourth part i. General questions 1. determines the fact of marriage, birth and death of the fact in the register information, the register of births, deaths and marriages (hereinafter register) samples and documents issued on the basis of registry entries, as well as register storage procedures and deadlines.
2. A Person's ethnicity, nationality and ID of the entry in the register on the basis of the record of the identity document. The name of the person (s) and surname registry entry in the national language, subject to the laws and regulations on the use of the name of the script and the language of the Latvian reproduction (also when rendering foreign language transliteration of latīņalfabētisk in oriģinālform), alignment and identification.
3. for each record type has a separate numbering, it starts with the first number and continue to turn the entire calendar year. The registry shall keep two copies and completed at the same time.
4. The Civil Registry Department shall forward a copy of the registry on behalf of the Central Administration of statistics with a cover letter. Cover letter present in duplicate, and shall specify the number and the register number. The second copy of the cover letter remains the vital statistics office.
5. the Civil Act of the registration certificate (hereinafter certificate) shall be issued on the basis of the record and report card entry of that record.
6. The vital statistics office, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Consular Department authorised persons and non-persons notified the management certificate form when the warrant (annex 1), issued by the Ministry of Justice Civil Registry Department (hereinafter referred to as the Department). Authorized person's certificate, the serial number of the form and number of checks at the time of receipt. The certificate received from the Department form the Foreign Ministry Consular Department of the Republic of Latvia shall provide to the diplomatic and consular representatives, but the confession management — the clergy.
7. The vital statistics office licence forms listed by type of licence form accounting journal (magazine) not later than the day following that of reception (annex 2).
8. On birth, marriage and death certificates issued shall record the certificate form accounting journal (annex 3).
9. These regulations 7 and 8 of the journal referred to in paragraph cauraukl, and the sanumur of the page. The total number of pages in the journal shall be attested by the signature of the head of the vital statistics office and the civil registry Department stamp.
10. the number sequence in the journal entry first and repetitive form of certificates, as well as forms, which when damaged. Entries must be legible. Each correction Disclaimer and confirm with the civil registry department head's signature and stamp of the vital statistics office.
11. A foreigner may register of births, deaths and marriages of the nationality of their diplomatic or consular office. If the Mission of births, deaths and marriages are not registered, registers of births, deaths and marriages Registry Department of Latvia.
12. If the entry in the register the particulars of the foreigners, the names renders the response in the Community rule in paragraph 2. If a person wants their name (s) and surname records appropriate records of foreigners also identity document when rendering foreign language transliteration of latīņalfabētisk the oriģinālform.
13. The officer making the entry in the register, the entry reads in fact be notifier.
14. If the record is read by a blind person, of the mark in the register part of the Appendix.
15. If the register entry shall be made for the deaf, dumb or deaf person who is illiterate, or the person concerned is the fact of registration, the notifier must be present for the person who can talk to the deaf, dumb or deaf person and with your signature certifying that the contents of the register corresponds to the deaf, dumb or deaf persons. On the tag you added in the registry.
16. If the person is not even signed, she instructs her place to subscribe to another person. It with your signatures certified by two witnesses.
17. the register shall be signed by the notifier and the civil registry department head or Deputy head. If the registration is based on written notice to the authority, it shall register the mark in the part of the Appendix.
18. It is not permissible for birth, marriage and death registration in one room at the same time.
19. The civil registry department head signature authenticity to foreign countries send the registration of births, deaths and marriages in the supporting documents attest to the Department.
20. If the registration of births, deaths and marriages of the identity document to send to the foreign country with which the Republic of Latvia shall be concluded between the folksy agreements that define the document transfer order, the vital statistics office of the head of the Department is not providing the signature be certified.
21. the document issued by a foreign State To have a legal effect in the Republic of Latvia, it should be in legalized or certified in accordance with the Hague on 5 October 1961, the Convention on foreign public documents the legal abolition of the sation requirements (except where the document is served to a foreign country with which the Republic of Latvia has concluded international treaty that establishes the validity of other document order).
22. The vital statistics office of the nomenclature type according to the paraugnomenklatūr developed a Department. The nomenclature, codified all the things and documents resulting from the municipality using vital statistics office functions.
23. when considering the renewal of the record, repair or topping things, the vital statistics office after full clearance of the conditions drawn up opinion. If the opinion is positive, it indicates all the information entered (if you restore the registry) or writable or deleted messages (if the right or complement existing registry). If you draw up the opinion on the refusal to satisfy an application, it shall state the reasons for the refusal and appeal procedures.
24. Submissions for the record the renewal, correction and cancellation of vital statistics office shall examine the administrative procedure law within the prescribed period.
25. The vital statistics office of the Department's archive Department each year up to 10 January and 10 July pass: 25.1. restore the registry on behalf of copies;
the death registry on behalf of 25.2.to copies, established on the basis of the judgment of the Court of the fact of death or a person's identification of the deceased or the notification on the basis of the interinstitutional statement on rehabilitation of repressed personal death, or if the date of death of the person has since passed more than a year.
26. The Civil Registry Department each year up to 10 January and 10 July the Department shall refer the report about half of registered marital status acts (annex 4).
27. The Person of births, deaths and marriages registration process provides news vital statistics office, the civil registry Department warns about the statutory responsibility for the false news provision.
II. Marriage Registration 28. Parties wishing to go to marriage, the vital statistics office shall determine a sample submission (annex 5). Vital statistics office before receipt of the application to the present that person with the civil law rules that determine the arrangements of the marriage and marriage registration of necessary documents.
29. The civil registry department compared with the information specified in the application to the person indicated, and documents submitted.
30. Parties wishing to go into marriage and civil registry Department agree on the marriage registration day and hour, and noted it on the application.
31. the issue of marriage on the day of receipt of the application, the announcement by displaying the vital statistics office shows. The announcement shall specify the date of notification, as well as the bride and groom's first names and last names.
32. If a person with vital statistics Office Manager agree on another time of the marriage, not exceeding six months after the end of the period for notification to the application, and the application log marks the date on which the postponed marriage.
33. If within six months from the date when it became known that the conclusion of marriage is away, the marriage is sealed, but the person still wants to conclude a marriage, and the promulgation of a new start.
34. The Civil Registry Department is entitled to shorten the notification term s, based on an application submitted by persons who wish to enter into marriage and the documents which confirm the application for the reasons given above. Part of the appendix to the register indicates that the notification period shortened.
35. If the announced wants the marriage to enter into other vital statistics office or at the vital statistics office of the clerical, they issued a petition against signature the application log. The application of the civil registry department heads with the signature and stamp of the vital statistics office. Underage person application supplied with the parents, guardian or family courts for permission to marry. The application may issue a bride and groom's authorised person that shows special permissions.
36. The marriage is recorded in the civil registry department or in another suitable marriage room (such as the Castle, the cultural center, the House of the people), which is the location of the city, district or County Municipal administrative territory.
37. If a person wishes to enter into marriage with the ill person or a person with special needs, a request to enter into marriage outside the premises of a vital statistics office shall submit to the vital statistics office according to the sick persons or persons with special needs location. The request shall be accompanied by the opinion of the medical establishment that is not transported.
38. the ill person's marriage registration in participating in treatment. Marriage registry in the Appendix indicate the place of registration of the marriage, the treatment of the person's name and surname.
39. The vital statistics office, on the basis of the Minister's statement, made to a record in the register the marriage with the next consecutive number. Minister's first name, last name, and the date of receipt of the notice specified in the appendix to the registry. If the Minister's statement is inaccurate information, the register of marriage does not represent, but immediately send it back to correct or supplement.
40. foreign institutions provided documents required for marriage, the civil registry Department submit certified and translated the rules referred to in paragraph 21 of the Kuma. In addition to the register indicates the country that issued the document, as well as of the date of issue.
41. If a stateless person or a person in the Republic of Latvia granted refugee or subsidiary status, do not have the necessary documents for the family in the State and the STU is impossible to obtain, the relevant person will fill in the written declaration of family status (annex 6). Part of the appendix in the register shall be made on the Declaration tag document for legitimate and stay in the Republic of Latvia, specifying the term of validity of the document.
42. If a person has dual nationality and the nationality of one of the person's citizenship of the Republic of Latvia, of the other person, nationality of the document issued by the competent institution, for the absence of impediments to marriage in the Republic of Latvia does not have to be submitted.
43. on the basis of the marriage registry (annex 7), issue the marriage certificate (8 and 9).
III. the facts of the Birth registration of the child 44. father or mother a month from the day of birth shall notify vital statistics office for childbirth.
45. The vital statistics office that referred to in paragraph 44, the date of receipt of the notification of the presence of the notifier shall register the birth registry (10. Add Kuma) birth and issued birth certificate (annex 11).
46. If the child is born in a medical institution or outside, when announcing the birth, the civil registry Department submit to the hospital's or doctor's medical certificate issued on the child's birth, certifying the fact of birth and the sex of the child, the time and place of birth, mother's name and surname.
47. If the birth occurred in the transport vehicle during the journey, then notify the iota about birth, the civil registry Department submit the medical certificate attesting to the fact of birth and issued by the medical establishment, in which the mother after childbirth delivered.
48. If the birth occurred on board during the voyage continued, then the notification of birth, vital statistics office shall be drawn up by the master of the ship on the birth of the fact that the master of the vessel confirmed with signature and stamp of the ship.
49. Registering a child's birth, along with the older person to certify the documents presented their marriage certificate.
50. If the fact of the child's birth recorded solemnly, the civil registry department heads impose a post mark.
51. If the child's parents are dead or unable to determine their place of residence, the child's name at the instruction of the record, which tells about the birth of a child.
52. Registering a child's birth, a birth registry in the news about parents record both parents, if the child's father is married to the child's mother, or if paternity is recognized by the application for recognition of paternity (attachment 12) until the child is born or the fact of birth registration.
53. If the child's birth mother is registering the fact acquired another name, than the hospital's or doctor's medical circle issued the construction on the child's birth, then registering the birth, the baby and the mother's surname can be recorded in the register of birth according to the mother's passport records. Register in the Appendix indicate the mother's last name, someone entered the hospital's or doctor's medical certificate, issued and listed the last name change documents.
54. If the recorded minor mother born child shall immediately notify the family courts under the mother's place of residence.
55. If the child's mother was not married to the child's father is dead or dying to remove children for the development of treatment services, or his residence is unknown and the child's paternity is not established, notify the birth of the hospital's authorised person, in which the mother had given birth.
56. If a child before birth registration is placed in the care and upbringing of the child, the child shall be notified to the person authorised by that authority.
57.55 and 56 of these rules. in the cases referred to in the news of the child's mother records in accordance with the hospital's or doctor's medical certificate is issued certifying the fact of birth. If the child's mother, joining medical institution and leaving after giving birth, the staff of the body did not provide the identity document, the child is registered, without giving details of the parents.
58. To register a stillborn child's birth, the fact shall be submitted to the hospital's medical certificate issued on perinatal death, of the fact and time of birth.
59. Registration of stillborn child's birth, a birth certificate is not a statement. The child's parents issued a statement from the registry of the stillborn child.
60. Registering the dead child's birth, who lived at piedzimš NASA not long time (some minutes), submitted to the hospital's or doctor's medical certificate is issued certifying the fact of birth. Vital statistics office shall draw up a register of birth and, if the parents wish to issue a birth certificate indicating that the child is dead.
61. If a statement of facts submitted to the child's birth with a delay of more than three months, the vital statistics office shall verify the fact of birth is not already registered in the vital statistics office according to the child's place of birth or parents ' place of residence. Registration fact checking of the child's birth date to the fact of birth registration, the date of receipt of the application.
62. If the fact of birth is recorded with the delay, the civil registry Department submit: UR62.1.vec more, or the person who announces the birth of the "rojum on the reasons for the delay;
62.2. hospital's or doctor's medical certificate is issued certifying the fact of birth of the child.
63. the record of late birth registration, the fact shall be made in the current year the birth register in chronological order of numbers.
64. If a statement of the child's birth shall be submitted with delay and submit medical institutions or doctors issued a medical certificate stating the original birth of fact, then the birth register, not when drawing up the opinion of the vital statistics office.
65. If the submitted that rule 62.2. bottom point medical certificates, duplicate, the fact of birth recorded in the civil registry Department to draw up an opinion under this provision in paragraph 23 above requirements for entry. In addition to the registry shall be a reference to the number and composition of the opinion.
66. If the recorded facts of birth with the delay, but a child under seven years of age, the civil registry Department opinion is drawn up.
67. If justified reasons it is not possible to obtain medical treatment or medical authority issued the document certifying the fact of birth of the child, the birth register, on the basis of the earlier application and treatment services for the child's age.
IV. the fact of Death registration 68. If a vital statistics office has received written notice of the institutions fact of death, the news registry entry under the specified in the notice. The death registry (annex 13), part of the appendix to indicate the authority notice of the date and document number and issued a death certificate (annex 14).
69.Uz medical certificate issued by the authority for death indicate the date of drawing up the register and registration number, and such a certificate is added to the second copy of the register.
70. If the registration of the death, becomes aware of facts that the deceased minor children left without patronage, civil registry Department on the same day, notify the family courts, in accordance with the child's place of residence.
71. the deceased person supporting documents once a month passes in the bass and the National Migration Board territorial Department according to the vital statistics office of the location.
72. If the fact after the death of foreigners registered in the Republic of Latvia, shall ārz my identity document shall be referred to the Foreign Ministry's Consular Department.
73. when registering the fact of death, the identity document is not passed on by the mark the death registry additions and enter the message invalid document register.
74. the fact of Death is recorded in a separate death register book (the numbered in chronological order): 74.1. If since the date of death passed over the years;
74.2. on the basis of the judgment of the Court of Justice on the death of the person the fact finding or missing person notification of dead;
46.2. the basis of rehabilitation institutions statement of repressed persons death.
75. If the person died during the journey, the vehicle, the fact of death recorded in the civil registry office where the deceased person carry out the transport, or the vital statistics office according to the deceased's last domicile in Latvia.
76. If the fact of death is recorded on the basis of the judgment of the Court, registry of death under "documents proving the fact of death" indicates the name of the Court which delivered the judgment, as well as the date of the judgment and the case number.
77. The provisions referred to in paragraph 74 of the death fact supporting doc file kept in the vital statistics office.
78. Register of unknown (unidentified) person's death, the news of the death registry entry under the terms specified in the hospital's certificate issued for death.
V. register of births, deaths and marriages in the first Register 79. copies shall be kept in the vital statistics office (except for Riga City vital statistics office) in which registers are composed. The first copies of the register drawn up to 1993, keep the city vital statistics office which is located in the Centre of the district.
80. the vital statistics office in the city keep it first copies of the registers, which have been drawn up: 80.1. Riga's vital statistics office, starting from 2 May 1921;
80.2. Riga District from 1906 until 1993;
49.9. Latvian diplomatic and consular representations abroad.
81. Riga's suburbs (area) of the vital statistics office drawn up the first copies of the register at the end of the year served the city of Riga dzimtsarak St. section.
82. Riga City Church from 1906 until May 1, 1921 to distribute birth, marriage and death registers kept in the archive section of the Department. Their marriage records that, from September 1, 1993, at the conclusion of the Civil Code article 51 in confession, keep relevant clerical congregation according to the registry of births, deaths and marriages of storage procedures and deadlines.
83. the registry shall be binding books register number sequence. Birth, marriage and death registers in separate binding books. Book binding in no less than 75 and not more than 250 records.
84. If a vital statistics office during the year, drawn up in a small number of registers, allowed several years one register or one or more years all the way to register a merger in one book. If the vital statistics office of the year drawn up in large number in the registry, it is distributed to a number of binding books.
85. the registry book in which combined several years of one type of registry, as well as the registry book in which combined several years of birth, marriage and death registers before stitching adds: 85.1. the cover page indicating the location of the dial and the Register Book table of contents;
UR85.2.re to person index.
86. the registry book in which the binding one type and one year of records before stitching adds: 86.1. a cover sheet indicating the location of the registry, type and year;
UR86.2.re to person index.
87. If one type and one record of the year are divided for binding multiple books, each book before you binding add: 87.1. a cover sheet, indicating the location of the registry and year;
UR87.2.gr policy-bound registry first and last number;
101.8. the first and last date of drawing up of the registry.
88. The registered party lists shall separate indexes in books.
89. before you binding register books adds a closing sheet that indicates the number of pages in the book iesienam (digits and letters) and confirm it with the civil registry department head's signature and stamp of the vital statistics office.
90. the registry book Bound number and record the vital statistics office of the archive fund accounting journal (annex 15).
91. the register book shall be placed on the premises of a vital statistics office shall keep archives of your number sequence with fire resistant metal cabinets or shelves. If a vital statistics office has separate rooms for the storage of the archive, the registry book kept in the dzamo of the aizsl with fire resistant cabinets work room. The room must be located in fire-Phys Tara.
92. the civil registry archive retention is the responsibility of the civil registry office.
93. Certificate forms and logs stored in a safety deposit box. The certificate form, storage and utilisation is in charge of the civil registry office, the Foreign Ministry's Consular Department, the Latvian diplomatic and consular representations and creeds.
94. The Civil Registry Department and interfaith leadership each year up to 10 January and 10 July and Latvian diplomatic and consular pārstāvniec bass in each year up to 15 January and 15 July the Department submitted a report on the use of the licence form (annex 16).
95. If the certificate forms lost or stolen, for it (in particular in the form of the licence nor the types, numbers, serial numbers and the circumstances of her disappearance) immediately notify: 95.1. the civil registry Department Manager, local police and the State Department;
95.2. Latvian diplomatic or consular representation: the Department and the Foreign Ministry's Consular Department;
95.3. confession management, national police and Department.
96. This provision of the certificate referred to in paragraph 95 of form (including type, series and numbers) the Department shall be invalid, the statement published in the newspaper "journal".
Vi. Entry updated 97. Record restored regardless of the register dial space and time when this fact registered in Latvian register of births, deaths and marriages, or the Church of the book of the civil registry of the metrics section of the territory, which had drawn the record death toll, if killed in both copies of the record.
98. If restores the dead track, which was registered in Latvian diplomatic or consular office abroad, renewed entry shall be recorded in the civil registry Department of the city of Riga.
99. A foreign country permanently resident record drawn up in the institution of the Republic of Latvia, the renewed Act of Civil law.
100. Marriage Record vital statistics office restores, if both spouses or one of them is alive, and if you have the documents certifying the fact of registration of the marriage in a specific time and place. Where no such document or both spouses have died, the record is updated, based on the judgment of the Court of Justice on the finding of fact of registration of marriage.
101. The death record renewed, on the basis of the submissions of the person, which includes the heirs of the deceased.
102. The fact that the record died, stating the Department's archive Department statement.
103. The application for renewal shall be submitted: a record 103.1. pursuant to the vital statistics office or residence of the person killed in the dialing entry point;
UR103.2.par Latvian diplomatic and consular representations abroad and made a record of deaths — the restoration of the city vital statistics office or the vital statistics office according to the person's place of residence in Latvia.
104. An application for renewal shall be submitted to the parties of record, for which the record is drawn up, or her delegate, the presentation of the notarial powers with the authority. Of the person, the guardianship application submitted to her patron.
105. the minors birth record renewed, on the basis of her parents, guardian, adoptive parent or family courts of or application for child care and upbringing of the child, which is inserted, by authorized personnel. Even a minor who has reached the age of 15, application for renewal of the entry may be submitted if he has a personal identity document.
106. The application for the renewal of the entry add: 106.1. This provision of the certificate referred to in paragraph 102;
106.2. the civil registry Department issued a document that certifies that the entry has not restored;
106.3. restoration of records required by the applicant (the person whose record renewed) Biographical data enum: 106.3.1. name, surname, date of birth and birth place of registration;
UR106.3.2.vec common name, birth, marriage and die a nas (if dead) date and place of registration of this fact;
UR106.3.3.br āļ and sisters name, surname, date of birth and birth place of registration;
106.3.4. applicant's marriage date and place;
106.3.5. child of the applicant, name, surname, date of birth and birth place of registration;
106.4. documents confirming the death toll of the registration records, and other documents, confirming the applicant's renewal required for the specified messages (such as an extract from the book, holding State historical archive certificate);
106.5. explanation if the documents are found in the conflicting messages about a person (such as a person's birth data, name (s), surname, parents).
107. The vital statistics office requires from the authorities concerned and the case of the add register transcripts (copies), and other application support and advocacy necessary for conflict.
108. When the renewal documents of the case is conflicting messages or electronics, and particles of doubt about the person (its identity), the vital statistics office of the case to the national police, the territorial authority according to the applicant's place of residence. State police territorial authority to check personal data, draw up an opinion on the results of the inspection and, together with the case shall return it to the vital statistics office.
109. Restoring the birth records of the person's birth date, place and dzimš NASA news for parents, be determined on the basis of the documents in the case.
110. If the application filed in the civil registry Department, which serves the area of residence had a stuffy nose that does not coincide with the territory, which had drawn the record death toll, presented the case to the civil registry Department, which serves the area.
111. the opinion on the recording of the renewal or refusal to renew and restore the records make up the vital statistics office, serving the area.
112. the opinion about the renewal of the record shall be drawn up in a single original, and together with the case kept in the vital statistics office.
113. the Records immediately after dialing.
114. the message in the record indicate the death toll after State's record on the day of registration.
115. The renewed certificate shall indicate in the record and such place names as they appear in the new document at the time of invoicing. If this is not possible in the light of the territorial administrative changes, place names indicate the territorial division as it existed on the date of drawing up of the registry. If place names are changed, specify the name of the place, someone was killed in the dial records. Part of the appendix to the record indicates the type of dialing location according to the name of the administrative area, someone had killed a record dialing time.
116. The renewed entry shall be made in the register concerned with previous record sequence number, then adding the letter "A" (for example, 3-A).
117. on the basis of the record, extract the updated certificate. The certificate shall be issued to the applicant or forwarded to vital statistics office according to the applicant's place of residence.
118. the opinion about the refusal to renew the record shall be drawn up in duplicate. In the opinion of one copy along with the person's application, a copy of the register and documents, confirming details of the applicant and the relevant police authorities (if any existed) keep the vital statistics office where the written opinion. A second copy of the opinion to be issued to the applicant.
VII. enhancing and editing a record 119. Interested party application for replenishment of the record under this provision and 120.3. section 120.2. submit to the civil registry Department, where stores registry first supplemented counterparts.
120. The additions made in the entry of birth: 120.1. on the basis of the judgment of the Court of Justice if a certain 120.1.1. child: paternity;
120.1.2. established paternity;
120.1.3. the Court satisfied the claim, disputed paternity with conjecture (established that the child is not originated from the child's mother's husband), or recognized paternity acknowledged;
120.1.4. reverse entry of the child's parents or one of them;
120.1.5. the adoption of an approved or cancelled;
more UR120.1.6.vec or one of them deprived of custody rights;
120.2. the basis of the opinion of the vital statistics office if: 120.2.1. the child whose birth is registered as the atraden facts that become known to the parents;
UR120.2.2.sv ītr the bogus record of the child's father (if the birth has been registered in Latvia (USSR) marriage and family code, in accordance with the procedure laid down in article 58, typing messages on a child's father by the mother's surname and nationality and the child's father's name and mother's instructions at tēvvārd);
120.2.3. the child up to 15 years of age record-confessional name as the child's second name;
120.2.4. the child who is given two names, but only one known name until reaching the age of 15 is deleted the second word;
120.2.5. adult person deleted the second word if his papers (except the birth register and the original birth certificate) recorded only one name;
120.2.6. the child up to 15 years of age changes recorded in the registry of birth name (s) to the name of the child is called (if that Word (other than register and birth certificate) is recorded in other documents of the child);
120.2.7. the child after the parents ' divorce or the father or mother of a new marriage changes the name of the father or mother of the child, the new name and the last name change, agrees with both parents;
120.2.8. a child whose parents are not married and details of the composition of the father recorded, based on the recognition of paternity, changes the name to the father or mother's surname, which is derived through marriage with a person who is not the child's father or mother, and the child's last name change, agrees with both parents;
120.2.9. the child's parents have different surnames, one of them is deprived of the right of custody and the child's last name is changed to the name of the parent who exercise custody rights;
120.3. on the basis of a personal application, without dialing, if of the opinion: 120.3.1. Child acknowledges paternity;
120.3.2. the child's parents are concluding a marriage, between parents and children will get a common surname;
120.3.3. name (s) and last name that is entered in the register in a foreign language, accent, or reproduce, under the Latvian literary language norm names text;
120.3.4. the person displaying the names recorded in the foreign language, accent, or want to keep the last name of their historic form or another language oriģinālform;
120.4. on the basis of the administrative act, if: UR120.4.1.at change the person's name is allowed (s) or last name;
120.4.2. change in the child's social security number;
120.4.3. the minor child's parents (or one of them) allow you to change the name (s), surname, nationality, record or changed citizenship (registered to vanity) or personal code;
120.4.4. gender-appropriate name of the record (s) and surname form due to the change of gender;
120.5. based on the decision of the family courts where minor children after the parents ' divorce or after the father or the mother's new marriage changes the name.
121. Marriage record: 121.1. on the basis of the judgment of the Court of Justice: 121.1.1.ar news about divorce, stating last name after divorce;
121.1.2.ar news on marriage annulment, stating, what will be the former spouse's last name;
121.2. on the basis of the administrative act, if: 121.2.1. spouse (both spouses) changed the name (s), last name or ethnicity entry;
121.2.2. change of the citizenship (nationality) or social security number.
122. The additions made in the death records of the politically repressed persons, made on the basis of the Court of Justice or the rehabilitation institutions.
123. Fix any record, based on vital statistics office's opinion, if a given record 123.1.: at the time you make typos or Ortho grāfij error messages or a single word distortions or omissions, recorded in incorrect or inaccurate information;
123.2. a person name the alignment (a variant form of the name troubleshoot) according to the rules referred to in paragraph 2 of the regulations.
124. An application for the correction of the entry submitted by: 124.1. vital statistics office, which keep the first copy of the registry or pursuant to the applicant's place of residence: 124.1.1. If the content of the edits to be made equal in the tubers of the records, the civil registry lodged a head section which stored chronologically the oldest registry copy the misspelled first or according to the applicant's residence;
124.1.2. If a vital statistics Office finds that there is a reason to do the correction analog entry thing added to it the minor members of the family's application to which this entry refers to, if he wants to correct the error;
UR124.2.par Riga City Church (congregation) drawn up registry repair, which is stored in the archive section of the Department-Riga City vital statistics office or the vital statistics office according to the applicant's place of residence.
125. The Civil Registry Department submit a reasoned application of the person concerned, having added: 125.1. documents issued on the basis of an entry;
125.2. the need for supporting documents;
125.3. when a person name alignment, the State language centre-information about the name of the person (s) or the last name spelling of Latvian language Latvian literary language accordingly.
126. The vital statistics office, which received the application for entry of the laboš well, requires a copy of the registry repair (copy) as well as other basic and application and explanation of conflict for the necessary documents.
127. If documents are contradictory or confusing, and there is doubt as to the applicant's personal data, vital statistics office shall refer the case to the national police, the territorial authority according to the residence of the person. State police territorial authority to check personal data, draw up an opinion on the results of the inspection and, together with the case shall return it to the vital statistics office.
128. The vital statistics office, which stores an entry (except 124.2. these provisions referred cases), after receipt of the design or its other vital statistics office shall be drawn up.
129. This provision 124.2. in the case referred to in subparagraph opinion shall be drawn up in the case of the correction of the city vital statistics office.
130. If the opinion of the vital statistics office in the case of the correction is positive, "said ma one copy remains the vital statistics office, and the other is issued to the applicant and:
130.1. If all labojamo records kept in the vital statistics office, which made the application, and the opinion of dialing the vital statistics office shall make the necessary corrections;
130.2. If chronologically the latest labojamo records kept in other chapters, the list having the opinion immediately send copies of the relevant chapters of the list was born.
131. the opinion about the refusal to make a correction the other copy of the dzimts chapter of the article along with documents that the person had added the application, be issued without delay to (send) to the applicant.
132. If the registry information is added because of the adoption, last name, first name (s) nationality or citizenship (citizenship), divorce or marriage annulment, the new messages to the respective registry entries in addition to Morrow.
133. Adding records in connection with the recognition of paternity determination of fact finding nitāt pater or challenge the assumption of paternity demand in court, registry entries are made by the relevant columns when you type new messages or deleting existing ones. A recorded message about the paternity of the child-parent signature recognition.
134. at addition and tampering of the vital statistics office, that records added or corrected, new content and extracts the certificate shall be issued if: 134.1. the register of birth records added this provision, 120.1.2., 120.1.1., 120.1.4., 120.1.5 120.1.3., 120.2.1., 120.2.2., 120.2.3., 120.2.4., 120.2.5., 120.2.6., 120.4.2., subparagraph 120.3 and 123 in the cases referred to in paragraph;
134.2. the child's gender change and therefore the names in the birth register is correct according to gender;
134.3. If the entry corrected on the basis of this provision, paragraph 128 of the vital statistics office's opinion.
135. If a person changed the name (s), surname, nationality (citizenship) or ethnic origin entry, after entry of the endorsements of new licences shall not be issued, but the licence issued shall carry out the appropriate tag.
VIII. Mistakenly restored or repeated record cancellation application for 136 mistakenly restored or repeated cancellation of the entry submitted to the vital statistics office where the record is to be cancelled, or the vital statistics office according to the applicant's place of residence.
137. The application for a birth or marriage annulment be lodged by the person record for which the record is done, or his authorized person, presenting the notarized powers with the authority.
138. The application for the annulment of the death record by a person within the circle of the deceased's heirs.
139. The application for cancellation of the entry add: 139.1. a document showing that the record is updated or repeated (birth, marriage or death certificate or statement (statement) issued on the basis of the cancelled entry);
139.2. a document showing that the pirmierakst is extant (NASA dzimš, marriage or death certificate or statement (statement) issued on the basis of pirmierakst);
139.3. document proving that records this provision and 139.2 in 139.1. in these birth or marriage certificate or certificates (statements) about the applicant, if the applicant's name in the identity document is not consistent with the last name pirmierakst or void in the record;
139.4. documents proving that the applicant falls within the circle of the deceased's heirs, if cancelled death records;
139.5. explanation on why the record is updated or repeated;
139.6. birth records for any withdrawal of the applicant in the list of data biogr fisk: 139.6.1. name, surname, date of birth and birth place of registration;
UR139.6.2.vec common name, birth, marriage and die a nas (if dead) date and place of registration of this fact;
UR139.6.3.br āļ and sisters name, surname, date of birth and birth place of registration;
139.6.4. applicant's marriage date and place;
139.6.5. child of the applicant, name, surname, date of birth, and NASA dzimš establishment;
Note If cancelled 139.7 record and pirmierakst is found in the conflicting messages (such as the name of the person (s), surname, father's or mother's name, data of birth).
140. The vital statistics office requires from the other institutions and the cancellation thing adds appropriate registry transcripts (copies) and clarifying the contradiction the necessary documents.
141. If the record is to be cancelled and pirmierakst are conflicting messages or confusion and doubt about the personal data of the applicant, the vital statistics office of the case to the national police, the territorial authority according to the applicant's place of residence. State police territorial authority to check personal data, draw up an opinion on the results of the inspection and, together with the case sends it back to the list for Department b.
142. The Civil Registry Department presented the case to Department of cancellation this opinion. The Department shall deliver an opinion on the recording of a cancellation or refusal to withdraw it.
143. the opinion on the recording of a cancellation shall be drawn up in duplicate. A copy of the opinion and the cancellation of the file sent to the Department of dzimtsarak St. keep the entry, entry to be cancelled for cancellation. A second copy of the opinion in the stores Department.
144. the opinion about refusal to revoke the entry shall be made in triplicate. One copy along with the person's application for annulment of the record copy and register the police authorities (if any existed) kept in the vital statistics office which accepted the application. A second copy of the opinion and the documents that the person was added to the application (sent) to the applicant. In the opinion of the third copy kept in the Department.
145. the opinion on the recording of a cancellation or refusal to revoke the signature Department Director and stamped.
146. Entry is cancelled the vital statistics office where you store the void entry. The record shall be diagonally, indicates the basis of cancellation, date and confirm with the civil registry department head's signature and stamp of the vital statistics office.
147. The vital statistics office for cancellation of the entry within seven days notify: 147.1. the person who submitted the application for cancellation of the entry;
147.3. vital statistics office, which accepted the application for cancellation of the entry (if the entry will be cancelled on another vital statistics office).
148. A foreign country permanent resident records drawn up by the Latvian authorities, the civil registry of births, deaths and marriages annulled in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law.
IX. registration of births, deaths and marriages of the identity document issue 149. After application of the person, on the basis of the record, having a list of Department or Department of archive Department issued repeated models of certificates, certified statements, or an extract from the register (hereinafter referred to as the registration of births, deaths and marriages envelope document sheet music).
150. for the registration of births, deaths and marriages of the identity document, the person concerned shall submit the application to the registry office (send) Department, which stores the registry.
151. the application shall specify: 151.1. name (s), last name, ID number, address.
151.2. birth, marriage or death year and the register dial;
151.3. document the need for justification.
152. If the annual registers are not preserved, survived incomplete or requested is not found in the registry, Registry Department sends the application to the Department's archive Department. On the dispatch of the application, notify the applicant.
153. The vital statistics office and the Department's archive Department registers all enjoying the year specified in the application to the registry book. If the entry is not a book, check the registry book of three years before and three years after the submission of the registry book indicated the year of registration. If the request is not in the registry, check whether the registry is restored.
154. If you have survived the first and second copies of the registry, or if the requested record is not found in the vital statistics office, not the Department's archive, the archive section of the Department shall issue the appropriate certificate.
155. the birth certificate shall be issued to a person for which the minor's birth registry, compiled, or his authorised person.
156. Minors birth certificate be issued again for parents, guardians, adoptive parents, or the administration of the institution where the person is in the minor's upbringing.
157. A minor between the ages of 15 and 18 years can get your birth certificate, if she has a personal identity document.
158. the child's birth certificate shall not be issued to persons of the child refused, which deprived of custody rights or child is adopted.
159. If the registry does not apply to the person requesting the document, but the per son proves its legal interest in the registration of births, deaths and marriages in the formal document, the person shall issue a certificate or extract from a record.
160. the marriage certificate issued by the persons for whom marriage entry. If the marriage is dissolved, the former spouses shall issue a certificate or extract from the register of marriage with a divorce.
161. the death certificate issued to deceased relatives. At the request of NASA, me on the basis of the death registry, the issue of a certificate or extract from the register.
162. If the entry made in the amendments to the registration of births, deaths and marriages, supporting document News points out, taking into account the corrections and additions, which are in force at the date of the document.
163. If the registry has no news about the nationality, citizenship and personal code, the licence shall be the column on "not specified".
164. when the registration of births, deaths and marriages of the identity document, the date shall be indicated by adding the registry specified date 12 days all events up to the 1900s 31 December and 13 days for all events from 1 January 1901 to 31 December 1917.
165. the registration of births, deaths and marriages in the supporting document must indicate the name of the appropriate administrative territorial breakdown, what is the relevance of the dock at the time of invoicing. If this is not possible due to territorial administrative changes, place names indicated for the territorial breakdown, what was the date of drawing up of the registry.
166. The vital statistics office and the Department of the Archives Department of births, deaths and marriages registration certificate shall be issued against the signature this provision referred to in paragraph 7 in the journal after the identity document.
167. Where the application is received by mail, the vital statistics office or a file archive depart chapter of births, deaths and marriages registration documents within one month send to the vital statistics office in accordance with the applicant's place of residence and shall notify the applicant.
168. Documents to foreign countries in accordance with the procedures set out in the Republic of Latvia in binding international agreements. To foreign countries with which the Republic of Latvia has not concluded international agreements that define the document transfer order, the documents sent by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs consular depart the language.
X. closing issue 169. Until 1 January 2007 to the vital statistics office, which does not provide šināt technical ability to carry out this paragraph 73 in action, after the death of the fact of registration according to the competency in the order laid down in the law on the register of the invalid document, ensure the provision of the said report to the registry.
Prime Minister, Minister of health, Minister of Justice g. Smith, s. Āboltiņ Note: the wording of the entry into force of the provisions by December 3, 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia