Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/122682
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 906 Riga 2005 29 November (pr. No 70 23) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 22 April 2004 the Regulation No 414 ' organic monitoring and control arrangements "Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 11 to make a Cabinet of 22 April 2004 the Regulation No 414 ' organic monitoring and control arrangements" (Latvian journal, 2004, 69, 105 no; 2005, 138 no) the following amendments: 1. Make the paragraph 4 by the following: "4. European Parliament and Council Regulation No 2092/91, certain control functions carried out by the food and veterinary service confirmed the certification of no information on accredited in regulation in this area, national agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau ' to a standard LVSEN45011:2004" General requirements for bodies dealing with product certification systems "or another Member State of the European Union accreditation body in accordance with the relevant standard of the jam (hereinafter control). The food and veterinary service shall publish a notice in the newspaper "journal" of the control authorities. "
2. Make the following paragraph 16: "16. Audit institution within two working days, report in writing to the national plant protection service of the action (the decision taken, the irregularities found, issued and withdrawn organic certificates), carried out in accordance with European Parliament and Council Regulation No 2092/91 as regards persons who declared the activities of organic seed or seed potatoes."
3. Supplement with 17.1 and 17.2 points as follows: 17.1 L information included "the rules referred to in paragraph 17 of the database, the supplier submits a national plant protection services in the application, in addition to Commission regulations (EC) Nos 1452/2003 article 9, paragraph 1, shall in particular specify: 17.11. to find the merchant or the farm registration number;
17.12. organic certificates in approved activities;
17.13. seed category, seed quality supporting document number, place of issue and expiry date;
17.14. the proposed trade of seed or seed potatoes quantity in kilograms.
17.2 the supplier about the changes in writing to the national plant protection services in accordance with Commission Regulation No 1452/2003, article 9 (2). State plant protection service changes to a record in the database the one working day from the receipt of that information. "
4. Make the following point 19: "19. national plant protection services in accordance with Commission Regulation No 1452/2003 article 1, paragraph 1, may authorize the marketing of seed and seed potatoes using the material not obtained by the organic production method shall issue a Commission Regulation No 1452/2003 the authorisation provided for in article 5."
5. Supplement with 19.1, 19.2, 19.3, 19.4 and 19.5 points by the following: ' 19.1 for authorisation to use seed or seed potatoes not obtained by the organic production method, the operator shall submit to the national plant protection services in the application, specifying the following information: 19.11. the merchant or the registration number of the holding;
19.12. organic certificates approved activity and control authority;
19.13. species (at least indicate the botanical name (full or abbreviated) Latin characters) and the name of the variety (Latin alphabet), which wants to use to get permission;
19.14. need of seed or seed potatoes;
19.15. grounds for the authorization of the Commission Regulation 1452/2003 article 5, paragraph 1.
19.2 the submission deadline for the national plant protection services are: 19.21. the winter crops, to 15 September;
19.22. the summer — up to 15 April.
19.3 national plant protection service authorisation to use seed or seed potatoes not obtained by the organic production method shall be issued after the last sēklaudzētāj of organic agricultural information collection and updating of the database: 19.31. field-from 5 September;
19.32. summer-from 5 April.
19.4 State plant protection service during 10darbdien assess the submitted application and adopt a decision on the authorisation. That decision, notify the operator in writing.
19.5 the national plant protection service licence shall be issued, if this provision is not complied with, or to Commission Regulation No 1452/2003 requests for grant of permit conditions. "
6. Supplement with 25.3 points following below: "report on the activities of the 25.3. (the decision taken, the alleged infringements, the cancelled certificate of organic farming and the labelling of the products removed references about the organic production method): two working days after the operation."
7. Supplement with 21.3 points by the following: "(J) organic farm was 34.2 not more than 20liellop of the derogation laid down in European Parliament and Council Regulation No 2092/91 of IPiel Kuma b in paragraph 6.1.6 and 8.5.1. paragraph."
Prime Minister, Minister of health l. Smith Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by December 3, 2005.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia