Rules On Child Disability Care Allowance, Its Review Procedures And Grant Award Procedures And Costs
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par bērna invalīda kopšanas pabalsta apmēru, tā pārskatīšanas kārtību un pabalsta piešķiršanas un izmaksas kārtību
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/123855
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 940 in Riga in 2005 (on 13 December. No 74 20. §) rules on the disabled child care benefits, the review procedures and grant award procedures and costs Issued in accordance with national social benefits law article 15, first subparagraph, first part of article 16 and article 17, first and second part i. General question 1. determines the child disability care allowance (hereinafter benefit), the review of the agenda, as well as the benefits and costs of granting the order.
II. Benefits and review 2. Benefit is 50 dollars a month.
3. Benefit statement by the Cabinet of Ministers on the proposal of the Minister of welfare, according to the State budget, as well as assessing the economic situation in the country.
III. request and assignment of benefit 4. In order to receive a pension, the applicant or the authorized person makes in any State social insurance agency of the written request for the grant of the allowance and the presentation of the following documents: 4.1. identity document;
4.2. the child's birth certificate;
4.3. the health and integrity of the expertise of the National Commission of physician or the Department (General or special profile of health and capacity of expertise doctor Commission) issued a certificate of disability determination for the child;
4.4. the health and integrity of the expertise of the National Commission of physician or the Department (General or special profile of health and capacity of expertise doctor Commission) opinion on the need for particular care to children up to 18 years of age, with severe physical and functional disturbance required special permanent care;
4.5. If the benefits of the powers required by an authorised person.
5. If the applicant is a guardian of the allowance, in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 4 of the document presented by the applicant the benefit of the family courts (pagastties) the decision on the establishment of guardianship.
6. The fact that the person who takes care of children with disabilities, are not employed (not considered to be workers or self-employed according to the law "on State social insurance"), the applicant shall certify the request for the granting of benefits.
7. The decision on the grant of the allowance shall be taken as the definition of State social insurance agency chapter according to the applicant's declared place of living.
8. the documents for the granting of benefits, the State social insurance agency Division appearance within 10 days after the date of filing and shall take a decision on the grant or refusal of benefits to grant allowances.
9. the national social security agency refused to grant Department of attractively faded st: 9.1. If the person does not comply with the State social benefits law and these determine the MOS grant award conditions laid down;
9.2. If the applicant does not submit the benefits and does not display the State social insurance agency these provisions in Chapter 4 and 5 documents listed. For filing documents and reporting are checked in the application of the person applying for benefits;
9.3. If the applicant in the request for the granting of benefits provided in the event of a false declaration.
10. Decision concerning the granting of benefits or a reasoned refusal to grant benefits to the State social insurance agency Division shall notify the claimant of benefit in writing, indicating the opposition and appeal procedures.
11. The allowance shall be granted as of the date of these rules has been issued to the bottom paragraph 4.4.
12. If a disabled child to one parent is granted maternity or parental allowance, the allowance shall be granted to the next day after the maternity or parental allowance.
IV. payment of Benefits benefits paid begin 13 not later than the next calendar month after the date of the award of benefits.
14. The allowance is paid off the State social benefits law case referred to in article 20.
15. A Person may receive benefits provided for in these rules, unless she renounces the maternity or parental allowance, which is less than the allowance.
16. If it is in the benefit received by the State social insurance agency, the Department of the amount due, the person is paid without a time limit.
17. the fault of beneficiaries not justified the amount of benefit received by the recipient of the allowance released voluntarily or it is deducted from the national social benefits payable to that person in the coming months, and that are allowed to make deductions.
18. If a person does not reasonably amount of benefit received shall not be refunded or State voluntary social benefits is interrupted before the debt is extinguished, the amount recovered, to travel to the Court of Justice.
19. The allowance is paid off with the first date of the month following the month when the circumstances which led to the discontinuing of the allowance (except if at the time of the award of benefits already had known of the allowance, the period of suspension).
20. If the recipient of the allowance started to work (getting a worker or self-employed according to the law "on State social insurance"), his duty is 10 business days to notify the Department of State social insurance.
V. closing question 21. Regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister d. Staķ is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on January 1, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia