Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/124375
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 967 in Riga 2005 20 December (pr. No 76 45) centralised professional qualifications exam and procedures issued under the vocational education Act, article 29, first subparagraph 1. determines the order in which to organize a centralised professional qualifications exams (exams).
2. Exam content and methodology for the duration determined by the Ministry of education and science in the vocational training centre or Ministry of culture national kultūrizglītīb Centre (hereinafter referred to as the Centre) – art, music, and choreography. Exam, learning the sort of Latvian Republic education classification (except civil and military defence of the thematic group) include professional education, vocational education, vocational secondary education or vocational training program to get first, second or third-level qualifications.
3. the Exam is designed to test student knowledge and skills according to the State education standard, the national vocational education standard or the national standard of professional secondary education, as well as essential requirements for professional qualifications and professional tasks set professions professions.
4. the Examination of the first or second level of abstraction of professional qualification is entitled to sort the person learning the relevant accredited professional education program, has received a final ranking-mark 10 ball rating scale or "counted" – all subjects, practical training and qualifications in practice.
5. the examination of the third-level abstraction of professional qualification is entitled sort person learning accredited vocational secondary education or vocational training program, has received a final ranking-mark not less than "4 – almost mediocre" or "counted" in all of your subjects, practical training and qualifications in practice.
6. A Person who has reached the age of 18 and self-education of (external) learn certain vocational training programme and according to these rules 4 and 5 point passed in certain subjects, practical instruction and practice, sort of qualification in the menu in the accredited professional Exo-education institution shall implement relevant professional education program.
7. the Centre, in cooperation with educational institutions and vocational education and employment apakšpadom in trilateral cooperation (hereinafter referred to as the apakšpadom) developed the exam program. The program shows the purpose of the examination, the exam structure, theoretical and practical parts of the description, the execution time, the teaching content of the test items, tasks, evaluation criteria and procedures.
8. basic education, vocational education and vocational secondary education in the theoretical part of the examination, with the Center, you can start the final assessment by the appropriate subjects and practical training of the receipt, the practical part of the final assessment by the receipt of a qualifying practice.
9. the Exam is organised by an accredited professional education institution or an accredited examination Center (hereinafter referred to as the examining body).
10. Educational institution that is not accredited, but implement this provision of accredited referred to in paragraph 2, the education programme at the latest five months (unemployed or training professional continuing education programs – not later than two months) before the scheduled exam date examination institution shall submit an application for the exam, stating the following information: 10.1. educational institutions;
10.2. a program name, code, duration of implementation;
10.3. the professional qualifications;
10.4. the number of persons eksaminējam;
10.5. the scheduled exam time;
10.6. the education authorities the driver's name and surname, name of the person that an educational institution is authorised to arrange with the examination of the issues.
11. the independence of the institution in accordance with the relevant profession and exam Pro gramm no later than 30dien before the exam, approval of Center examination of professional qualification Commission (hereinafter the Commission) personnel, for the duration of the exam instructions and exam schedule. Center no later than two weeks prior to the exam to confirm and submit to the independence of the institution.
12. the course of instruction Exams indicate the following information: UR12.1.eks Amen Organization regulatory acts;
12.2. information about the organisation and its progress exam, also for the Commission, eksaminējam of any person, the obligations and the AIDS;
12.3. the theoretical content of the tests, the executing instruction, answers page design, evaluation criteria, clarification of points that must be obtained;
12.4. skills, practical skills and competency tests, executing instructions or descriptions, evaluation criteria, clarification of points that must be obtained.
13. Examining Authority 12.2. these rules shall be referred to the educational institution that is not accredited. The educational institution that presents relevant information to eksaminējam, and the signature confirms that it is informed of the progress of the examination.
14. the Commission shall consist of not fewer than three persons, the President of the Commission, his Deputy and a member of the Commission or members. Composition of the center line with the apakšpadom of the authorized institutions. The Commission shall include persons whose education and professional activity to be granted meet the qualifications and are not personally interested in the exam results. If the profession is subject to the control of technical supervision, the Commission shall include relevant technical inspectorates.
15. The examination Commission and the head of the institution must provide: 15.1. exam content is not disclosed until the beginning of the exam;
15.2. the progress of the examination under the law;
15.3. the objective of the exam.
16. non-accredited educational institutions authorised representative up to the beginning of the examination, submit to the institution of the examination the following documents: 16.1. educational driving instruction for persons under this provision (4) and (5) the right to organize the exam;
16.2. the exam Commission protocol form (annex);
16.3. a document showing the progress of the EC this menu related materials, inventory and payment of expenditure of energy;
16.4. This provision defined in point 13 eksaminējam person writing about dating with information on the Organization and conduct of the examination.
17. Eksaminējam person arriving on the exam at a specified time, to having an identity card. Eksaminējam person who has missed the start of the exam, are entitled to participate in it only with the permission of the President of the Commission. Exam performance period is extended.
18. before the exam, the Commission presents the person with eksaminējam exam procedures, locations and tasks.
19. the examining institution shall provide the parties and the Commission eksaminējam the appropriate working conditions. If necessary, the head of the examination institution may appoint Commission Assistant who prepares the premises, equipment, materials, and documentation or other work carried out by the President of the Commission.
20. Examination of the Commission President. After checking with authorities and the head of the examining Commission President exam observers may participate in the Ministry of education, local and national inspection, professional organisations, trade unions, non-governmental organizations, educational institutions and its parent Council representatives. The President of the Commission has the right to expel observer from the exam room when he did not comply with the requirements of the Commission.
21. before the practical test, the designated person of the Commission briefed minējam persons of the EC sa safety requirements. That person is evidenced by the signature of the instruction in the journal.
22. in the event of failure to comply with these rules and instructions laid down in the course of examination of the modalities of the examination, the President of the Commission has the right to start the exam on time or stop it by a certain order. If the examination is not possible to renew on the same date, shall forthwith notify the Center. The Center, in conjunction with the examination institution, within three days, shall take a decision on the exam.
23. If the person eksaminējam the used exam instructions mentioned the progress of AIDS or hinders the work of others, the President of the Commission requires a written explanation of the person eksaminējam. After the explanation of the provision of the Exo minējam person is a returnee from the exam room for the duration. About eksaminējam persons expulsion from exam rooms for the duration of the Act shall be drawn up by the Commission. The person concerned may be the exam again to sort by year.
24. Eksaminējam persons supporting reasons have not come to the exam or any part thereof, submit to the independence of the institution, the application and Add supporting documents. Examining authority within three days, inform the person of the eksaminējam decision on the exam.
25. If necessary, the Commission may authorise the Chairman of the eksaminējam person for the duration of the exam out of the room. Exam performance period is extended.
26. the Commission is empowered to propose to assign only the professional qualifications for the education program.
27. After examination of all parts of the Commission shall take a decision on the proposal evaluation and educational manager whose education programme concerned, grant eksaminējam persons relevant professional qualifications. The decision shall be recorded in the minutes. Two copies of the Protocol to be signed by all the members of the Commission. Keep one copy of the examination body, the other for the person eksaminējam education authority. If the exam is organised by an accredited professional education institution, in the exercise of an accredited educational program, shall be drawn up in a single copy, and it kept the accredited vocational training institution. Eksaminējam persons are introduced by decision of the Commission on the assessment on the day of its adoption.
28. Eksaminētaj persons within three working days following that rule referred to in paragraph 27 of the decision have the right to submit a petition asking the Center to examine it. The Center examines the application and within ten days of receiving it shall inform the person concerned of the decision taken.
29. The Chairman of the Commission on the day of the examination shall be submitted to the head of the institution of examination exam performance review. The head of the institution of the examination within ten days submit the examination Center of exam performance review, a summary of the results of the examination and the provision of the Act referred to in paragraph 23.
30. the decision on the award of professional qualifications shall be adopted by educational institutions. Professional qualifications granted if examination rating of not less than "5 – mediocre." Eksaminējam persons who received the exam rating – mark no less than 5 "– mediocre", again in the sort of evaluation to improve the exam are not allowed.
31. Eksaminējam entities that have received a rating of examination – mark, less than "5 – mediocre", or has not taken without valid reason, the exam may be sorted by year.
32. in paragraph 30 of these rules, that decision may be challenged in the administrative process of regulatory legislation.
33. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers on 7 November 2000, the Regulation No 383 "rules on professional qualifications that are getting the sort of centralised professional qualifications exams" (Latvian journal, 2000, 401./403.nr.).
34. the regulations shall enter into force by 1 January 2006.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and Science (I). Druviet is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on January 1, 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia