Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 2 September 2003, Regulations No. 490 "fire And Their Implications For Accounting Rules"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 2.septembra noteikumos Nr.490 "Ugunsgrēku un to seku uzskaites noteikumi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/124372
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 964 Riga 2005 20 December (pr. No 76 40) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 2 September 2003, regulations No. 490 "fire and their consequences for the counting rules" Issued in accordance with the law of the fire protection and fire-fighting article 17 to make the Cabinet September 2, 2003, regulations No. 490 "fire and the effect of accounting rules" (Latvian journal, 2003, 121 no) the following amendments: 1. Delete paragraph 5, the words "or national forest service department officials drafted a Protocol on forest fires (hereinafter referred to as the Protocol)".
2. Deleting the introductory part of paragraph 6, the words "or of the Protocol".
3. To supplement the provisions under point 6.1 the following wording: "6.1 in the event of forest fires in addition to the provisions referred to in paragraph 6, but news reports indicate the following: 6.11. origin of fire may be caused;
6.12. the fire area affected by stand vecumklas and forest lands;
6.13. the level of the injury caused to the forest;
6.14. the areas affected by the fire. "
4. Make the following point 8: "8. the sample form of the Act into line with the national forest service General Director."
5. Amend paragraph 9, the words "or" Protocol ".
6. Delete the 10, 11 and 12, the words "and the State Forestry Department under the competency".
7. To supplement the provisions of the following paragraph 13: "13. Fire safety and fire fighting law of the transitional provisions laid down in point 6 of this function the time limits for transposition of the rules 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 above functions regarding forest fire records by the State forest service." Prime Minister a. Halloween Interior Minister Jaundžeikar of apt.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia