Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/124796
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1012, Riga 2005 (27 December. 77 29) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 4 July 1995 the Regulation No 186 "Cremation" Issued under the cabinet installation article 14 of the law in the first part of paragraph 3 to make the Cabinet on July 4, 1995, by Regulation No 186 "Cremation" (Latvian journal, 1995, 104 no; 2003, 167 no) the following amendments: 1. Express an indication on what basis the provisions of the law, issued by the following: "Issued under the Cabinet of Ministers Act article 14 equipment, first paragraph, point 3".
2. Replace the text: 2.1. the word "order" (fold) with the word "permit" (fold);
2.2. the words "company (company)" (fold) with the word "businessman" (fold);
2.3. the words "health care" (fold) with the word "treatment" (fold).
3. Make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. The right to perform the cremation is the economic operators registered in the companies register and received a special permit (license) for the operation of the cremation. After checking with the local environmental protection authorities special permission (license) issued by the municipality for the operation of the cremation, which is located a crematorium. The name of the merchant who made cremation, you must include the word "the" crematorium ".
4. Express 8.5. subparagraph by the following: "allow for minimum 8.5 cremation of the deceased, the exercise of which the cause of death is a dangerous infectious disease or whose body contains a dangerous infectious disease agents. The permit is issued by one of the following institutions: 8.5.1. the medical establishment;
8.5.2. the State limited liability company "Pathology Center";
8.5.3. the national medical examination Center. "
5. To replace the words "in paragraph 10.2. Latvian pathological anatomy Center" with the words "public limited liability company" Pathology Center "".
6. Replace the words "in paragraph 10.3 of the Latvian judicial medical expertise Center" with the words "National Center of forensic expertise".
7. Delete paragraphs 11 and 12.
8. Put the following in paragraph 14: "14. Prohibited the cremation of the dead, that person is not permitted, except in the case of the dead subject to compulsory cremation."
9. Replace paragraph 15, the words "Ministry of health" with the words "national agencies" public health agency "Affiliate".
10. Add to paragraph 18, second sentence, after the words "term" cremation with the words "except where the man's cause of death is smallpox, cholera, plague, anthrax fever, viral haemorrhagic fevers (including Ebola vīrusslimīb, Lassa fever, Marburg, vīrusslimīb Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever), severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) or newly emerged a dangerous infectious disease". Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia