Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/124793
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 1009 Riga 2005 (December 27. No 77 20) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 3 June 2003, the Regulation No 291 "requirements for social service providers ' Issued in accordance with the social services and social assistance, article 17 of the law, the first paragraph to make the Cabinet June 3, 2003 the Regulation No 291" requirements for social service providers "(Latvian journal, 2003, 85 no) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words" in paragraph 2.2 (employees who have appropriate professional education or who have learned Welfare Minister approved training program) "with the words and figures" (staff where is social services and social assistance Act 41. and article 42 establishes education) ".
2. Make point 7 by the following: "7. The municipal social services to clients working in social workers. Social Service Manager is entitled to social services and social assistance provision to attract other professionals. "
3. Add to subparagraph 8.4. the introductory paragraph, after the word "include", the words "at least" the following documents.
4. Delete subparagraph 8.4.3.
5. To supplement the provisions under section 8.4.4. by the following: "social rehabilitation plan 8.4.4."
6. To express the following paragraph 11: "11." child care institution with clients working on social workers, social carers, praktizēttiesīg sister register nurses and caregivers. Child care institution is entitled head of social care and social rehabilitation services to attract other professionals. "
7. Make the following paragraph 27:27. Adult care institutions with clients working on social workers, social carers, praktizēttiesīg sister register nurses and caregivers. Adult care institutions is entitled head of social care and social rehabilitation services to attract other professionals. "
8. Make 40 as follows: "crisis centre with 40 customers working in social workers and psychologists. The head of the crisis unit is entitled to social services to attract other professionals. "
9. Supplement with Their chapter as follows: "the Dispute. Requirements for crisis phone and hotline services 42.1 crisis telephone and hotline (hereinafter crisis phone) provider provides psychological assistance and information about other assistance options.
26.2 crisis phone counselling provides employees and volunteers who are specially trained and trained in the psychological crisis (crisis intervention) techniques.
26.3 crisis phone staff and volunteers who provide crisis telephone counselling for less than 60 hours, the client shall advise the experienced staff supervision and direction.
26.3 the provider provides: 42.41. professional appointment not less frequently than once a month, which provides psychological and educational support staff and volunteers;
42.42. employee and volunteer training-at least 24 hours per year;
42.43. call registration and call. "
10. Express 44 the following: "44. Rehabilitation institution with clients working on social workers, psychologists and psychotherapists who have received training program of violence and the rehabilitation of children got the certificate. The head of the institution for rehabilitation are eligible for social rehabilitation services to attract other professionals. "
11. Delete paragraph 48, the words "with higher professional education".
12. Make 52 as follows: "52. Day care center services social workers and social carers. Day care Center Director is entitled to social services to attract other professionals. "
13. Express to 59 by the following: "59. Shelter and naktspatversm with clients working in the social work professionals."
14. Express 66 as follows: "66. Services-home care-providing social caregivers and caregivers."
15. in paragraph 72 of the expression as follows: "72. social rehabilitation services for hearing disabled people provides social work professionals."
16. Make the following paragraph 76: "76. social rehabilitation services for the visually impaired to provide social work professionals."
17. Amend Chapter XIV.
18. To supplement the rules with the XV, XVI, XVII, XVIII and XIX the following wording: "XV. service apartments service apartment 80 minors with severe functional disabilities provide opportunities to live independently and care for yourself functionally in a custom environment.
81. Service apartment in person according to the functional disturbance type and severity level provides custom and with necessary technical aids equipped environment, including: 81.1. fixed or mobile hoists built-in, support units and other mobility and self-care assistive technology;
81.2. ergonomic work surfaces, components and equipment;
81.3. blind and low vision customer necessary adjustments-3D clear layout without raised surfaces, sharp sounds tell-tales, kontrastkrāsojum, buttons and pagriežņ with diamond cut adjustment;
deaf and hearing impaired 81.4. customer-satisfying, the room's acoustics, which eliminates unwanted noise, and sound, light or vibrējošo of tell-tales;
81.5. ability to communicate with the family doctor, social worker and support institutions.
82. social service provider customer service social service launched to provide the apartment after the conclusion of the contract with the customer. The contract determines the nature and extent of the customizations and housing costs.
83. Service apartment provider creates the client's Affairs, which shall include at least the following documents: 83.1. documentation demonstrating the need for a person to live in the apartment and the service required, the nature and extent of adjustments;
51.7. personal social services needs assessment;
83.3. agreement on the nature and extent of the customizations and housing costs.
XVI. claim of social services after a custodial sentence of 84. social rehabilitation services for persons after imprisonment in the penal institutions of social rehabilitation supports, which provides accommodation (hereinafter the institution's accommodation) or in the residence of the person, to prevent or reduce prison triggered negative consequences and restore the social functional capacity.
85. social rehabilitation services provide a social worker, psychologist or psychotherapist.
86. The social service provider customer to ensure individual social rehabilitation or social behaviour correction programs development and implementation.
87. social service provider creates the client's Affairs, which shall include at least the following documents: 87.1. receipt of services;
87.2. the message about family or loved ones;
101.8. social rehabilitation process description.
88. the social service provider in the residence of the person does not apply this rule 2.2., 2.3., 2.5, 2.6 and in paragraphs 5 and 6.
89. social service provider customer to ensure the institution's accommodation: dormitory 89.1. (not less than 4 m2 per person), which housed no more than six persons;
89.2. individual and group lessons;
89.3. hygiene room with shower and hygiene products;
89.4. space for cooking or meals is deducted;
89.5. clothing and personal washing, drying and ironing;
55.7. If necessary-bed linen, towel and hygiene products;
55.7. catering-at least three times a day, if the client institution staying around the clock;
89.8. the opportunity for the customer to receive first aid and emergency medical help at any time of the day;
55.9. recreation and hygiene rooms for staff.
XVII. requirements for group homes (apartments) 90. group home (apartment) for adult persons with mental disabilities.
91. Services clients group House (flat) provide social work specialist.
92. the Group House (apartment) client provides: 57.2. housing and support in solving social problems;
92.2. surveillance which weekdays during the day at least two employees, but at night, weekends and holidays-at least one employee to 16 persons;
92.3. living room (not less than 6 m 2 per person), which deployed more than two persons;
sharing space with 92.4. table and chairs;
92.5. kitchen comprising: 92.5.1. electric oven;
92.5.2. electric stove;
92.5.3. the table or work surface for preparation of food;
92.5.5. closet bowls and utensils;
57.5. not less than one toilet with shower, hand basin, six persons;
92.7. or place client personal washing and drying;
92.8. shower and toilet with hand basin for staff;
92.9. the opportunity to receive first aid and emergency medical assistance at any time of day.
93. social service provider customer social services group in the House (flat) started to provide after the conclusion of the contract with the client or his legal representative. The contract determines the content of the service provided and the amount and housing costs.
94. social service provider group House (apartment), creates a customer, which shall include at least the following documents: 94.1. receipt of services;
94.2. document confirming the need for the client to live in a group House (apartment);
58.6. personal social services needs assessment;
94.4. agreement on the nature and extent of the customizations and housing costs.
XVII. Claim of specialized workshops 95. Specialised workshops provide jobs and specialist support for visually impaired users and people with mental disabilities.
96. A specialised workshop with clients working in specialised workshops suitable for the profile specialists.
97. the workshop according to the client group has developed safety rules in a clear language, or Braille, or audio recording.
98. the workshop is installed: 98.1. working space with equipment according to the profile, employment protection rules and hygiene requirements;
98.2. toilet with hand basin;
98.3. shower (except workshops, set up as a long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions Department);
98.4. wardrobe or dressing;
98.5. lounge customers;
98.6. room staff.
99. Social Services customer specialized workshop launched to provide after the conclusion of the contract with the client or his legal representative. The contract determines the content of the service provided and the amount.
100. the Specialized workshop service provider creates the client's Affairs, which shall include at least the following documents: 100.1. the receipt of services;
100.2. documents certifying the conformity of persons to work in a specialised workshop.
XIX. The final question 101. Social service providers to provide services brought to 7 June 2003, provides that the provisions referred to in paragraph 5 of the requirements by January 1, 2010. " Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister d.-Staķ
Search Translated Laws of Latvia