Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/125275
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 1002 Riga 2005 (December 27. 77. § 3) electrical and electronic equipment manufacturer registration issued under the waste management Act, the third paragraph of article 20.2 1. determines the electrical and electronic equipment manufacturers (there could — producer) registration procedures.
2. the manufacturer shall record the electrical and electronic equipment manufacturer in the register (hereinafter register). The registry is a national information system, the use of which is provided by the waste electrical and electronic equipment management monitoring information required.
3. the manufacturer of the month after the apsaimn of waste started to bite in the statutory activities of electric and electronic equipment, shall submit the relevant application (attachment) and register with the registry, which manages the Latvian electrical engineering and electronics industry association (hereinafter Registrar).
4. the manufacturer who has initiated the provision referred to in paragraph 3 to these rules of operation for the entry into force of the registration in the register within three months from the date of entry into force of the provisions.
5. the Registrar is responsible for the operation of the registry, providing a uniform manufacturer.
6. establish and maintain a register of the registrant.
7. the Ministry of the environment has the right to verify the registrant in accordance with government regulatory laws.
8. The registrant performs the following tasks: 8.1. record producers;
8.2. the accumulated information about the market of electrical and electronic equipment categories and the quantity (weight or number) of the collected, reused, recycled, recovered and exported waste electrical and electronic equipment categories and the quantity (weight or number);
8.3. ensure that rule 8.2. bottom of the information referred to in point movement according to the State information system.
9. The registrant every quarter to quarter in the first month on the 30th date, notify in writing to the Ministry of the environment on the previous quarter in the wound of forgiveness on the market of electrical and electronic equipment categories and the quantity (weight or number) of the collected, reused, recycled, recovered and exported waste electrical and electronic equipment categories and the quantity (weight or number).
10. If the electrical and electronic equipment and waste not the manufacturer, but the other keeper, the manufacturer shall submit to the registrant of this apsaimn kotāj the issuing of written assurance on the conclusion of the contract.
11. If you do not provide all the information listed in the annex of the rules or these regulations not submitted the documents referred to in paragraph 10, the Registrar within 14 days of receipt of the request from the application manufacturer's required information or documents with the identified deficiencies. Registrant information or documents required to be submitted within 14 days of receipt.
12. register of information submitted For accuracy and truthfulness of the applicant are responsible.
13. The Registrant within five working days after receipt of the application, or that rule 10 referred to the receipt of the information or document adopted a decision on the registration of a producer or the refusal to register the producer. That decision, a Registrar within three working days after the decision is taken away on a producer concerned.
14. the decision on refusal to register registrant producers adopted in the following cases: 14.1. This provision has not been submitted or referred to in the annex to these regulations, paragraph 10 documents;
14.2. This provision 14.1. information referred to in paragraph is incomplete or does not meet the requirements of this regulation or has not been submitted in paragraph 11 of these rules the time limit laid down;
14.3. the information submitted by the manufacturer is false.
15. Within three working days after the manufacturer's inclusion in the registry, the Registrar shall issue to the Brazilian production electronic or written proof of registration. At the manufacturer's or the national authorities a reasoned request, the Registrar shall issue a registration certificate electronically with the updated information.
16. For the registration of the producer concerned, the refusal of registration, as well as the manufacturer's removal from the registry is informed the Ministry of the environment and waste electrical and electronic equipment, the operator, if the manufacturer concluded the contract with it.
17. Any changes to the information in the registry, the manufacturer has notified in writing to the trētāj region of 14 days from the date of the exchange of information. In such cases, the registrant provides the registry includes the updating of the information within five working days of receipt of the notification. The registrant is entitled to update entries in the register on the basis of the information available to the public from other national information systems of the information received.
18. If the manufacturer stops waste management act activity with electrical and electronic equipment, the manufacturer, the manufacturer's administrator or liquidator of the electronic or written notice to the registered in the 14dien of the cessation of activities. If that person does not provide such information, the registrant is entitled to use publicly available from other national information systems of the information received. At this point the cases mentioned the Registrar within three working days of receipt of the information from the register of producers excluded.
19. the register shall include the following: 19.1. registered producer firm, register of companies, registration number, registered address, legal status (solvent, insolvent or likvidāc nary stage);
UR19.2.re to the producer firm, affiliate affiliate legal addresses, Took mu registry registration number;
19.3. producer market registered the proposed electrical and electronic equipment categories, types and numbers under the Cabinet of Ministers of 27 July 2004, regulations no 624 "provisions for electrical and electronic equipment General threshing;
UR19.4.re to the market the producer offered to electrical and electronic equipment the quantity (weight or number);
UR19.5.sav ākt, reuse, recycled, reclaimed and in the handling of the exported outside Latvia dei registered producer of electrical and electronic equipment waste (weight or number) and categories according to the legislation on waste electrical and electronic equipment management.
20. This rule 19.1, 19.2 and 19.3. bottom point. this information is generally available. 19.4. These provisions and 19.5 bottom information referred to in paragraph 1 shall be considered as the General information, the manufacturer shall provide, in writing, to have given his consent to its publication.
21. This rule 19.4 and 19.5 bottom point. the information referred to in the register in place of the manufacturer is entitled to submit to the waste electrical and electronic equipment, the operator, if the producer concerned has concluded a contract.
22. If the registered producers or from publicly available sources of information received based information on manufacturer's avoidance of registration or false or incomplete declarations in the register, the Registrar within five working days shall inform in writing the Ministry of environment and the national environmental service.
23. The registrant's decision may be appealed to the Court of Justice of the administrative procedure law.
Informative reference to European Union Directive provisions included in the law arising from the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 January 2003, Directive 2002/96/EC on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE).
Prime Minister a. Halloween instead of Environment Ministers — Minister of agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the January 7, 2006.
Annex a Cabinet of 27 December 2005, the Regulation No 1002 environmental Minister, the Minister of agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia