The Rules On Exceptions, Never Apply The Council Of 20 December 1985, Regulation (Eec) No 3820/85 On The Harmonisation Of Certain Social Legislation Relating To Road Transport
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par izņēmumiem, kad nepiemēro Padomes 1985.gada 20.decembra Regulu (EEK) Nr.3820/85 par dažu sociālās jomas tiesību aktu saskaņošanu attiecībā uz autotransportu
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/125421
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 17 of 2006 in Riga in January (pr 3. No 1 20. §) rules on exceptions, never apply Council of 20 December 1985, Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 on the harmonisation of certain social legislation relating to road transport issued under the Highway Traffic Act article 31 the second part 1. determines the types of traffic that are making the Council of 20 December 1985, Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 on the harmonisation of certain social legislation relating to road transport (hereinafter Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85).
2. Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 is not applicable if the inland transport is carried out with the vehicle referred to in Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 article 13, paragraph 1, "a", "b", "c", "d", "e", "f", "g" or "j".
3. a derogation referred to in Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 article 13, paragraph 1:3.1. " (a) ", apply to non-commercial passenger over freight corridor with the bus, which construction and equipment is designed for not more than 17 persons (including the driver);
3.2. the "f" section, relate to transportation by vehicle used: UR3.2.1.par shop local markets, if your vehicle meets the legal requirements for the marketing of small mobile points;
3.2.2. the supply of goods to the door, if the own-account transport operations in accordance with the previously concluded contracts for supply of goods not exceeding a distance of RADIUS 50kilometr from the base of the vehicle;
3.3. "j" section, if the vehicle is used for driving training to obtain a driving licence, comply with the laws and regulations of the training requirements and is duly registered.
4. Documents (vehicle registration certificate, certificate of own-account transport operations, freight or other accompanying documents) certifying the adequacy of these provisions that the exception is in the transport medium.
5. the provisions of Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 article 13, paragraph 1, point a, provided that the vehicle's design, and equipment suitable for a maximum of 17 persons (including the driver), certify the vehicle specified in the registration certificate number of seats.
6. Regulation (EEC) 3820/85 article 13, paragraph 1, "c" and "g" and in paragraph 3.2.2. This provision referred to the base the vehicle for the parking of the vehicle is considered suitable for long-term parking of the vehicle and located the person in possession, carrying or transport has concluded the contract for the parking.
7. Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 article 13, paragraph 1 "g") (provided that driving the vehicle is not the driver's body, certifying the driver's employment contract or a certified extract of the contract, or other document confirming this fact. The document is in the vehicle.
8. A service that matches that rule the exception referred to in paragraph 2, to: 8.1. driving times for the day must not exceed 10stund, subject to the regulations laid down by the General of the organisation of working time;
8.2. the driver shall record their working time in a calendar week and information about transport under this provision. Review of the current week on the vehicle and the driver of the vehicle shall be presented at the request of officials of the control authorities. At the end of the week, the report shall be handed to the employer. The employer shall check the conformity of the records and accounts referred to keep year after its approval.
9. By 31 December 2006 3.2.2. these provisions shall apply also to hire.
Prime Minister a. Halloween traffic in place of the Minister of children and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 11 January 2006.
The annex to Cabinet of 3 January 2006, regulations No 17 overview of driver's working time calendar week traffic Minister, child and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia