Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/126703
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 71 in Riga in 2006 (January 24. Nr. 5 53) national information systems development project monitoring procedures Issued under the national system of information law article 4 second subparagraph 1. establish a national information system development project monitoring procedures.
2. the national information systems development project (the project) include measures whose implementation is defined in time and assigned funds (regardless of their funding sources) to provide: 2.1. the statutory function to keep the information, using the national information system (hereinafter the system);
2.2. system of integrated national information system;
2.3. system safety;
2.4. system information availability and quality.
3. a system administrator who is responsible for the implementation of a specific project (hereinafter referred to as the responsible authority), submitted to the special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs Secretariat (hereinafter referred to as the Secretariat): 3.1 description of the project (annex 1), within 10 working days of the award of funds for the implementation of the project;
3.2. Overview of the implementation of the project (annex 2), which reflects the State of the project at the end of the period in question, — within 10 working days after the end of the reporting period;
3.3. project closing report (annex 3), within 10 working days after completion of the project.
4. The rules referred to in paragraph 3 of the document can be filled in electronically and to submit to the Secretariat in electronic form of a document, under the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 June 2005 in Regulation No 473 "electronic design, design, procedures for storage and movement of national and municipal institutions and the arrangements for the electronic circulation of documents between State and local authorities or between the latter and the natural and legal persons" requirements.
5. The rules referred to in paragraph 3.2, the reporting period is: 5.1. six months from beginning of project implementation;
5.2. the next six months from the end of the previous reporting period;
5.3. the period from project start to project finish, if it is less than six months;
5.4. the period from the end of the previous reporting period to the end of the project, if it is less than one month.
6. If, after the changes associated with the project, the project description provides information to become incomplete or untrue, the responsible authority within five working days after the date of entry into force of the change shall be submitted to the Secretariat in clarifying the description of the project.
7. the Secretariat is entitled to require the responsible body for more information on the project, if the information submitted in accordance with paragraph 3 of this rule, are inaccurate or incomplete, as well as to examine the results of implementation of the project the project location.
8. the Secretariat shall report within 10 working days after the receipt of the implementation of the project evaluated the information provided on the project and provide an opinion to the institution responsible for the implementation of a project (the opinion).
9. Responsible institution within 10 working days of receipt of the opinion of the Secretariat, consistent with the changes to the project, to prevent gaps in opinion.
10. the Secretariat not less than annually submit to the Cabinet a report on the projects and proposals for the development of the national information system.
11. Monitoring of projects implemented using the funds that the State budget for the current year are provided for this purpose.
Prime Minister, Health Minister g. Smith special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs j. Rare Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 28 January 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia