Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 29 May 2001 Of Regulation No 220 "procedure Is Given, And Pay Off Student Loans And Delete The Student Loan From Credit Institution Funds With State Guarantee On Behalf Of"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2001.gada 29.maija noteikumos Nr.220 "Kārtība, kādā tiek piešķirts, atmaksāts un dzēsts studiju kredīts un studējošā kredīts no kredītiestādes līdzekļiem ar valsts vārdā sniegtu galvojumu"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/126890
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 78 in Riga in 2006 (January 24. Nr. 5 62) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 May 2001 of Regulation No 220 "procedure is given, and deleted study pay off credit and student loan from credit institution funds with State guarantee on behalf of" Issued in accordance with article 79 of the Law School, second subparagraph, and article 82 of the first part of the law of education article 14 (4) to make the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 May 2001, Regulation No 220 of "order in which is given, and pay off student loans and delete the student loan from credit institution funds to guarantee on behalf of the State "(Latvian journal, 2001, 97, 106 no; 2002, nr. 64; 2003, 105 no; 2004, nr. 4; 2005, nr. 157.) the following amendments: 1. Replace the fourth sentence of paragraph 18, the words" not exceeding two percent "with the words" not exceeding four percent ".
2. Make the following point 19: "19. Student loan amount per student for not more than 120 dollars a month."
3. Replace paragraph 24, second sentence, the words "at the test session" with the words "the term".
4. Replace paragraph 33 and in the second sentence of paragraph 34, second sentence, the words "until the first test session" with the words "to the first semester of study in the end".
5. To replace the words "in paragraph 36 of the Ministry of education and science accepted student self-government representatives" with the words "Latvian Student Union representatives".
6. Express 61, second sentence as follows: "the Commission shall include the relevant industry Ministry representatives, delegated study Fund, as well as the Latvian Student Association representative." Prime Minister, Health Minister g. Smith, Minister of education and science Druviet of I.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia