Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 20 July 2004, The Regulation No 619 "order In Which Agricultural Land Is Transformed On Non-Agricultural Land And Issuing Land Transformation Permissions"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 20.jūlija noteikumos Nr.619 "Kārtība, kādā lauksaimniecībā izmantojamo zemi transformē par lauksaimniecībā neizmantojamu zemi un izsniedz zemes transformācijas atļaujas"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/127825
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 112 in Riga in 2006 (7 February. Nr. 7) 25 amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 July 2004, the Regulation No 619 "order in which agricultural land is transformed on non-agricultural land and issuing land transformation permits" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act, the first paragraph of article 10 and the Gauja National park law article 4 paragraph 4 to make Cabinet 20 July 2004 of Regulation No 619 "order in which agricultural land is transformed on non-agricultural land and issuing land transformation permits" (Latvian journal , 2004, no. 118; 2005, 135. No.) the following amendments: 1. Express an indication on what basis the provisions of the law, issued by the following: "Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act, the first paragraph of article 10 and the Gauja National park law article 4 paragraph 4".
2. Add to paragraph 2, after the word "holder" with the words "or their authorized person".
3. Replace the words in paragraph 5.1 "country" with the word "national".
4. Add to the introductory part of paragraph 6, after the word "activities" with the words "(the slogan of the national interest removed agricultural area)".
5. Make point 7 by the following: "7. paragraph 6 of these rules shall not apply to specially protected natural areas and mikroliegum. To these areas to take appropriate action, you need to get permission to land transformation in accordance with these rules and environmental regulations governing. "
6. Delete paragraph 8.
7. To delete the words in paragraph 9 and the number "that rule 8 of the certificate referred to in paragraph and".
8. Supplement with 9.1 points by the following: "regional agricultural service 9.1 the Board shall forward the provision referred to in paragraph 9 of document copies of the city (district) Council or Parish Council to give its opinion on the compliance of the transformation of land from local authorities planning or detailed plan."
9. Make paragraph 10 by the following: "10. the regional agriculture authority within one month of the submission or the receipt of the additional information, adopt one of the following decisions: 10.1 for authorisation (annex 2);
10.2. the conditions of authorisation or refusal of authorisation (annex 3), where: 10.2.1. it is established that the transformation does not comply with the requirements laid down in these provisions;
10.2.2. transformation is not permissible under the city (district) Council or Parish Council opinion and the environmental monitoring national Office opinion on the environmental impact assessment of the final report. "
10. Make the following point 12: ' 12. If the land applied for nogabal transformation is drained, the service's regional agricultural administration prior to authorisation issued to the agent of transformation ' portability ' in ground opinion on the impact on the piegulošaj nogabal of meliorētaj areas and technical provisions a system of drainage upgrading. "
11. Delete the words in subparagraph 16.1 and the number "and 8".
12. Replace annex 1 attached to document application to the list in paragraph 3, the words ' the environmental impact assessment State Bureau "with the words" environmental monitoring national Office. " Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia