Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 28 June 2005, Regulations No 455 "arrangements Are Being Made To Measure The Type Approval, Initial Verification And Market Surveillance"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 28.jūnija noteikumos Nr.455 "Kārtība, kādā tiek veikta mērīšanas līdzekļu tipa apstiprināšana, pirmreizējā verificēšana un tirgus uzraudzība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/127816
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 104 in Riga in 2006 (7 February. 7. § 7) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 June 2005, regulations No 455 "arrangements are being made to measure the type approval, initial verification and market monitoring" Issued in accordance with the law "on a uniformity of measurements" the second subparagraph of article 6, article 4.1 and the law "on conformity assessment" 7. the second paragraph of article do Cabinet of 28 June 2005, regulations No 455 "procedure is carried out the type approval for measuring the , a first-time verification and market surveillance "(Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 102) the following amendments: 1. Make paragraph 6 by the following:" 6. the certification body, which carried out the type approval, is accredited by the national agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau ' to a standard LVSEN45011:2004" the main criteria for the different types of institutions that deal with product certification systems. " Latvian inspection bodies accredited verification is the first national agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau ' to a standard LVSENIS/IEC 17020:2005" the main criteria for the various types of bodies performing inspection ". These institutions are apdrošinājuš of their civil liability. "
2. Add to paragraph 11, after the word "bodies" by the words "and the inspection bodies".
3. the introductory part of paragraph 28, replace the words "certification" with the word "inspection".
4. Replace the words "in paragraph 36 of April" with the word "October".
5. To supplement the provisions of paragraph 39 by the following: "39. Laboratories which have proven their competence according to the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2001" the competence of testing and calibration laboratories-General requirements "and the accreditation of the Ministry of economy has published a notice in the newspaper" journal ", entitled to the type approval of measuring instruments and verification of first to June 1, 2006. First verification mark indicates accreditation number of the existing institutions. "
6. Add to the informative reference to European Union directive to point 7 by the following: ' 7) the European Parliament and of the Council of 31 March 2004, Directive 2004/22/EC on measuring instruments. "
7. Replace annex 2, paragraph 4, 5, 7, introductory part, paragraph 8.1, 9 and 10 in paragraph 3(a), 3(b) and 4. picture explanation of the signs, the word "certification" with the word "inspection". Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister A.r. Kariņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia