Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/127959
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 73 in Riga in 2006 (January 24. 5. § 9) the rules on the application of open project competition "cultural and historical heritage of the efficient use of tourism development" guidelines issued under the management of the structural funds of the European Union law article 16, first paragraph of point 12 i. General questions 1. determines the project submission open competition "cultural and historical heritage of the efficient use of tourism development" (hereinafter referred to as the open competition) guidelines.
2. the terms used in the rules: 2.1. co-financing: project funding part that is provided from the project open competition principal applicant, national, structural funds of the European Union or other means;
2.2. the tourism product, any product, product, or service is free of charge and has real value and consumption of tourism and other economic sectors and organizations produce, create, or adjust the tourist interests or needs.
3. Open tender financed by the European regional development fund and the Latvian State funds allowed for the budget. The total available for open competition in the European regional development fund is LVL 6483366.90. Local government, through projects receiving grants under the national budget of the Republic of Latvia laws budgetary and financial policy.
4. Public tender in accordance with these rules and regulations that govern the management of the structural funds of the European Union.
5. the management of the open competition to public agency "Central Finance and Contracting Agency (hereinafter the Agency) as second level intermediate and the Ministry of economy as a first level intermediate.
II. the co-financing of the European Union's general conditions 6. Open competition principal applicant of the project (hereinafter referred to as project applicant) may refer to: 6.1 municipality;
6.2. national regulatory authority;
6.3. the Association of tourism and Tourism Organization;
6.4. other associations, foundations and religious organizations, which are in the ownership or the management, cultural monuments with the significant tourism potential or existing significant tourist flow.
7. the applicant may apply for the project together with partners. Partnership conditions are laid down in annex 1 to these rules. A partner can be: 7.1 the municipality;
7.2. the national regulatory authority;
7.3. the Tourism Association and professional Tourism Organization;
7.4. other associations, foundations and religious organizations, which are in the ownership or the management, cultural monuments with the significant tourism potential or existing significant tourist flow;
7.5. the municipal museums;
7.6. the tourist information centre.
8. the project applicant be eligible for co-financing in the open competition if: UR8.1.tas, as well as all of its partners are directly responsible for project preparation, implementation, management and open competition results of the project. Project applicant cannot act as mediator;
UR8.2.tam, as well as all of its partners are available in the stable and sufficient financial resources to ensure a certain open competition project co-financed by the and you open competition project continuity;
UR8.3.tas, as well as all of its partners are able to provide for the implementation of the project the necessary human capacity;
UR8.4.tam, as well as all of its partners is an open competition project requires experience and (or) the understanding of the scope of the project.
9.Uz co-financing may not be eligible if the project applicant or partner: 9.1. located in the insolvency proceedings under the law on the insolvency of undertakings and companies ";
9.2. in proceedings with creditors or a similar procedure in accordance with the Republic of Latvia or another State (in which the applicant for the project) regulations;
9.3.ar the decision of the competent authority are found guilty of the offence concerning his professional conduct;
9.4.ar the decision of the competent authority are found guilty of fraud, corruption, involvement in or in connection with criminal or other illegal activities affecting the Union's financial interests;
UR9.5.nav fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes arising from the laws of the country in which it is registered;
UR9.6.nav fulfilled obligations relating to the mandatory social security contributions resulting from the laws of the country in which it is registered;
9.7.ir violated the conditions of the contract, comply with the obligations set out in other contracts that are financed from resources of the European Union;
9.8. when submitting a project application for open competition (hereinafter referred to as the project application), may come into conflict of interest;
9.9. the structural funds to the institution involved in management has provided false information in order to participate in the project application to the contest, or has not submitted the required information;
9.10.ir tried to get confidential information in your possession or in control of the structural funds affect the bodies involved (including the open competition project submission Evaluation Commission) this or other structural fund evaluation of the project.
10. Open competition are supported the following activities: 10.1. improving tourism infrastructure and development (including tourist marks, logistics security, tourist information centre network in informed, cyclists and pedestrian tour of the infrastructure development);
10.2. the cultural and historical heritage, restoration and adaptation of the structure of the section to achieve the economic efficiency in the field of tourism;
10.3. the creation of new tourism products.
11. One project applicant can receive co-financing of up to one public tender for the project.
12. the public tender for the project the maximum intensity of the subject in nāmaj costs is 75%.
13. the public tender for co-financing the project minimum allowable size is 50000 dollars and the maximum amount of co-financing is 1000000. The permissible extent of co-financing of the project to apply the invoice cost amounts.
III. Eligible costs 14. Open competition project costs are eligible if they: 14.1.ir directly linked and require open competition and the project is designed for in the approved project submission and made the response string in financial management (i.e., subject to the economy, efficiency and effectiveness);
14.2.ir occurred during the period specified in the contract with the Agency of the public tender for the project (if these rules not otherwise specified), and is based on paid invoices or other relevant source documents;
14.3.ir actually carried out and that the applicant's project listed in the books of account, identifiable, separate from the rest of the cost, and verifiable, and they attest to the relevant source document original.
15. Open competition eligible costs are: 15.1 the following project preparation costs incurred prior to the conclusion of the contract with the Agency of the public tender for the project, if it was made no earlier than January 1, 2004, and shall not exceed 10% of the project total eligible costs: 15.1.1. project preparation costs (excluding the cost of filling out a form);
15.1.2.to document preparation costs, showing compliance with standards: document preparation 18.104.22.168. According to the law "on environmental impact assessment";
22.214.171.124. conformity or non-conformity of the different standards (safety, consumer protection and other standards in accordance with the laws relati area attractive) assessment;
15.1.3. tender preparation costs;
15.1.4. investment in supporting financial documents costs: 126.96.36.199. business plan preparation;
188.8.131.52. preparation of the cash flow plan;
184.108.40.206. assessment of the viability of the project;
220.127.116.11. the feasibility of preparation;
18.104.22.168. human resources plan preparation;
15.1.5. the construction project preparation costs: 22.214.171.124. feasibility study;
126.96.36.199. infrastructure required to inženierizpēt;
15.2. the buildings, structures and infrastructure construction and repair costs;
15.3. area home improvement and landscaping costs;
15.4. connecting network and tourist vehicle parking lot construction and reconstruction costs;
15.5. the indications of the manufacture, acquisition and installation costs;
15.6. the renewal and updating of exposure;
UR15.7.iek ārt, appurtenance, acquisition of equipment and technology, modern sation and rent (on the project) costs. Used equipment can be purchased, if they are: 15.7.1. compliance with origin requirements;
15.7.2. the acquisition of the last seven years is not co-financed from the European Union or public funds;
UR15.7.3.iek ārt price may not exceed its market value and is less than the price of similar new equipment;
UR15.7.4.tai is the activity concerned technical parameters and it says it at the applicable norms and stan darts;
15.8. real estate purchase costs if they are not determined as ineligible costs in accordance with such terms and is a direct link between the purchase and the objectives of the co-financed project;
15.9. wage costs, if rates do not exceed the job market determine costs for similar work (including employer made State social security payments and other regulations determine workers right to compulsory expenditure). Wage costs are eligible costs if they comply with the rules referred to in annex 2;
15.10. the realisation of the project directly related training costs;
15.11. inland transport costs;
15.12.ar project directly related travel costs if they are carried out under the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 May 2002, the Regulation No 219 "order in which recoverable with the missions and the staff of the travel-related expenditure" requirements: 15.12.1. transport costs (economy class);
15.12.2. daily allowance;
15.12.3. accommodation costs;
15.13.ar project implementation and (or) related directly to the adm administration in nistratīv;
15.14. publicity and marketing activity costs directly linked to project activities;
15.15. the public tender for the project in an open bank account opening and servicing costs of;
No 15.16. expenditure on legal advice, notary services, technical or financial expertise, accounting and audit services, if they are directly related to the project and open competition are required to prepare the horse or implementation;
15.17. with the implementation of the project directly related insurance costs;
15.18. expenditure on bank or other guarantees provided by credit institutions to the extent that the guarantees are required by the Republic of Latvia or the laws of the European Union;
15.19. tax and fee payments directly related to the public tender for the project, if the project the applicant can not be recovered in full or partial;
15.20. costs related to leasing and rental transactions;
15.21. the cost in kind: 15.21.1. property and equipment depreciation write-downs;
15.21.2. the project the applicant's property investments.
16. This provision, 15.11., 188.8.131.52., and in paragraph 15.13. No 15.16. (except expenses for audit services) for the amount of the eligible costs total may not exceed 15% of the total eligible costs.
17. Contingent amount shall not exceed 5% of the total cost of the cinām about the development. Contingencies are used only with the written permission of the Agency.
18. Income generating projects for public tender the structural support rate is calculated for each individual bid submission. The structural funds ' co-financing amount is calculated using the following formula: l = 75% x (C-N-A + I) where: G-about the European Union co-financing;
C — the project's eligible costs.
N-net revenue generated by the project, the current value (the difference between revenue and expenses). Net revenue: the revenue associated with the project, and production and maintenance of the net present value of the difference. Net revenue revenue is taken into account, which may arise from the production, sales and service, as well as revenue that is directly related to the implementation of the project. Expenditure does not include the depreciation of fixed assets;
(A) the total investment of the project – residual value — the whole project economic life cycle of the investment value of the project economic life cycle at the end of last year, calculated in accordance with the provisions of annex 3;
I discounted future investment — after the implementation of the project (not including the eligible costs of the project). Subsequent investments — budgeted and necessary investments in buildings and civil engineering necessary production associated with the project or service delivery process.
1. Discounting the cash flow of the project, the European Union's structural funds co-financed you used for the calculation of the amount of 8% real discount rate.
2. the economic life cycle of a project is the period of time in which the investments made for the project provides economic benefits. This contest was the economic life cycle lasts for 15 after the first year of implementation of the project.
3. Ministry of the economy, at its request, the Agency shall give its opinion on the calculated amount of the structural funds ' co-financing.
19. Investing in infrastructure that gives substantial net revenue, the structure of the Fund co-financing may not exceed 50% of the total eligible costs. Projects that generate substantial net revenue, is a project that brings the net the net present value of the future income is at least 25% of the current total investment cost net value.
IV. non-eligible costs 20. On non-eligible costs the following costs are considered: 20.1. the costs associated with these rules referred to in point 10 activities;
20.2. the costs that exceed the approved project submission, the proposed amount of the eligible cost;
20.3. the costs incurred before or after the period laid down in the contract for the public tender for the project (if these rules provide otherwise);
20.4. costs not justified by appropriate justification documentation;
20.5. the supply of services, the supply of goods or work carried out in connection with the procurement of cost sas, which had to make the procurement procedure according to the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, but it has not been performed or has been performed without the legislative requirements;
20.6. the costs relating to the project the applicant concluded apakšlīg ating on the provision of services, the supply of goods or work carried out, if the subcontract referred to increase the cost of the project, but does not provide the added value of the project, as well as if the pay is apakšlīgumo a certain percentage of the total cost of the project;
20.7. current expenditure that is not associated with the project activities (such as administrative costs, maintenance costs of buildings);
12.9. interest payments (except payments special State aid scheme), charges for money transfers, commissions and losses due to currency exchange and other direct financial expenses;
20.9. fines and legal expenses;
20.10. the premiums paid to staff;
20.11. purchase of vehicles;
20.12. land acquisition.
V. Project application submission, evaluation and decision-making 21. Open competition project of adoption agency shall issue the newspaper "journal". Announcement of commencement of acceptance of the project indicates the submission deadline.
22. To apply for structural funds co-financing project bid, the applicant shall submit to the agency project 22.1 the application and its attachments (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11). If not for the implementation of the project is linked to the partner, the applicant shall file proof of the project according to annex 7 of these rules. If the project is linked to the partner (partner), the applicant shall file proof of the project in accordance with Annex 8 of these rules;
22.2. submit additional documents within the Agency, according to the rules referred to in annex 9 to the list;
UR22.3.var to submit additional documents within the Agency, other than those referred to in the annex to these provisions, but 12 of the applicant for the submission of projects considered necessary;
22.4. the project application and supporting documents shall be submitted to the three ex plāro (one original and two copies, indicating the "original" and "copy"), except in large supporting documents (such as the environmental impact assessment of the final report), submitted in only one plār be the Exo (original);
22.5. the project application with supporting documents to submit to cauršūt (caurauklot) and seal, indicating the number of pages and caurauklošan date, certified by the signature of the caurauklotāj, stamped envelope;
UR22.6.kop with the project application, provide a separate envelope accompanying the letter, specifying the project name of the applicant, registration number and the name of the project;
14.1. in addition to the project application submitted electronically (CD-ROM or floppy disk format) in one instance by adding it to the original application;
22.8.uz project submission envelope indicates the open competition success, full of nosa project applicant's name and address, as well as the text "not to be opened before the project submission open meetings".
23. the project is considered appropriate administrative evaluation criteria, if it complies with all the rules referred to in annex 13 administrative evaluation criteria.
24. the project is considered appropriate quality and specific evaluation criteria, if it complies with all the rules referred to in annex 10 and more the most rigorous quality evaluation criteria, which is assessed by the "Yes/No", and at least 75% of the maximum possible quality and assessment of specific evaluation criteria, which is valued at point.
25. Structural Funds co-financing grant open competition project cold-tubers who obtained the highest rating the quality and specific criteria, which is valued at point. If multiple project submissions obtained the same number of points, the structural funds ' co-financing granted project for Mama, the aim of which is to make an investment object, which is included in the national list of protected cultural monuments. If several projects that aim to make investment in, which is included in the national list of protected cultural monuments, obtained the same number of points, the structural funds granted to the project application, who obtained the highest rating according to this provision, annex 10 of the second paragraph of point 6. If multiple project submissions, the purpose of which is to invest in, which is included in the national list of protected cultural monuments, constant assessment (including assessment of the same according to this provision 10. the second subparagraph of annex 6), the structural funds ' co-financing granted project submission, who obtained the highest rating under this provision 10. the second subparagraph of annex 7. If multiple project submissions, the purpose of which is to make a contribution to the objects that are included in the national protected cultural example to be no list, you get the same assessment (including under this provision of the annex 10 of the second paragraph of point 6 and 7), the decision on the allocation of the structural funds līdzfinan volume project application is accepted if vote for it at least 2/3n of the present evaluation, the members of the Commission.
26. Where the application does not meet the administrative assessment kritēr the ERS, the Agency shall forward it to the applicant, indicating the project all Mee found this. The applicant for a project specifies the project application and submit it to the agency within five working days from the date on which the applicant for the project at the Agency received the application of the original project. If the specified application does not meet the project administrative evaluation criteria or the applicant does not submit the said during the clarify the project application, the application is rejected for the project.
27. the decision on rejection of the application of the project may be challenged by the tratīv process Admin law.
28. Projects approved in open competition by 31 December 2006, provided funds to 31 December 2008.
Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister A.r. Kariņš Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 15 February 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of 24 January 2006, regulations No 73 conditions for the implementation of the partnership project i. General questions 1. Partnership is one of the basic principles of European Union policy. The partnership is encouraged at all levels of policy making from the situation analysis and policy formulation to implementation of specific policy initiatives and projects.
2. Also in the area of the structural funds support the string may be prepared and implemented in the project partnership. However, partnership in the implementation of projects under the structural funds must not be put to an end in itself — much more important is the quality of the projects and their implementation in a clear and well-thought-out structure that will allow the project and the objectives of the structural funds support. Therefore, every potential project should be assessed individually from the partner approaches the bass efficiency.
3. the partnership is a collaboration between two or more organisations, which include the common responsibility for project implementation.
4. the structural funds co-financed project partners can be an institution that in the implementation of the project in question meet the following conditions: 4.1 comply with the relevant guidelines of the contest partners;
4.2. involved in the project through its owned property, intellectual property, finance or human resources;
4.3. as a result of the implementation of the project is gaining any material or non-material benefits.
II. principles of good partnership 5. Partners must adhere to the following principles of good partnership: 5.1 all partners need to be aware of the information contained in the tender for the project as a whole and to understand your role in the project before the application of the draft second-level intermediate;
5.2. all partners must be familiar with the provisions of the standard contract and must have understood its obligations under this agreement, if the structural funds are allocated;
5.3. the beneficiaries of the structural funds must regularly consult with project partners and to provide it with full information on the progress of the project;
5.4. structural funding recipient project planned activities and costs, as well as draw up and submit to the structural funds for all project activities eligible costs;
5.5. all project partners should receive a second level to the intermediate progress report and a copy of the financial statements;
5.6. the proposals for major changes in the project (for example, activities, partners) go out of sound with all partners before submitting a proposal to the second tier intermediary institutions;
5.7. prior to the start of the project partners should agree on mutual obligations, rights and responsibilities in the implementation of this project, including the legal ownership of the property and the resulting project or purchase value, taking into account the conditions laid down in the annex of the guidelines add the recipient's contract with the second-level intermediate.
III. funding recipient 6.No the structural funds the structural funds management perspective, in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 30 March 2004 No. 200 of rules "rules for the management of the structural funds of the European Union" (hereinafter Regulation No 200) 20 and 56 for the structural funds should be Eden tific project implementation the responsible person or entity that is a beneficiary of the structural funds (similar to the corresponding provisions of no 20024 and 74 point identifies the grant beneficiary). So each project corresponds to one of the beneficiaries of the structural funds or the grant beneficiary. According to Regulation No 2002. beneficiaries of the structural funds to the point is responsible for the implementation of the project under the contract concluded with the second level intermediate. The structural project funding necessary for the implementation of the structural funds provide the beneficiary, alone or in cooperation with partners.
7. If the beneficiary is the structural funds, so in addition to receive Government grants to municipalities under the municipal territory development index in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 2 March 2004, regulations No 124 "rules on the criteria the national budget to grant local authorities the European Union structural funds co-financed projects" (hereinafter Regulation No 124). The municipality or local authority receives a Government grant under the municipal territory index in which the beneficiary of the Foundation structure.
IV. Implementation of the project partners in the European Commission 8-June 21, 1999, Regulation No 1260/99 the structural funds of the European Union (hereinafter Regulation No 1260/99), as well as the implementation of the structural funds ' projects regulatory acts of the Republic of Latvia shall be without prejudice to the possible range of structural funds projects. This means that one of the project partners can become both a municipal and non-governmental organizations, and other natural and legal persons.
9. before the proposal's development partners must agree on their mutual, which one will be the beneficiaries of the structural funds and to the agreement on the implementation of the structural funds commitment established performer. Implementation of the structural funds in the partnership project, a required precondition is incorporated in the partner agreement on the degree of responsibility of the parties to the project, the level of investment and the implementation of the material used and the benefits of ownership resulting from structural fund financing requested commitments on the structural funds co-financing in the contract award and implementation of the project, with the second level intermediate. Throughout the project implementation time and five years after that of the structural funds, the beneficiary is legally and mate rial are responsible for the entire implementation of the project commitments. The beneficiaries of the structural funds in accordance with the contract for the structural funds to the financing and implementation of the project (with the second stage between niekinstitūcij) is directly responsible for the irregularities and violated the rules in one of the project activities, in turn, be the subject of the contract of partnership financial siāl responsibility sharing among beneficiaries of the structural funds and in the case of each of the partners, if the requirements are not met a partner's activities. Without incorporated partner agreements have no other basis of two or more legal persons.
V. the opportunity to dispose of the values obtained with the support of the structural funds
10. in accordance with Regulation No 1260/99, the fourth paragraph of article 30 of the beneficiaries of the structural funds must ensure that the period of five years from the decision on the allocation of the structural funds ' co-financing should not be changed for projects co-financed by the structural funds objectives, conditions and the implementation of the project would not be gained undue advantage, as well as not to change the project co-financed by the structural funds in the framework of the purchase value of the property and its location. The structural funds in the implementation of the projects involved control of the project implementation, as well as protection and control of supervision for a period of five years after the completion of the project.
11. the beneficiary of the structural funds is directly responsible for the structural funds within the framework of the project, and the value to be used for the management of the horse so as to ensure that these values be used according to the purposes of the project. The values of the structural funds, the beneficiary can manage himself or entrust the management of other natural or legal person, established in the contract for the management of the property and liability of the operator. However, the responsibility for the contract with the second-level intermediate bodies of execution remains the beneficiary of the Fund. The dealership if the concession is the property of the local resources, bookkeeping property remains in the balance, the municipal authorities calculate depreciation and on the use of transfer rights receives payment in money or other form of benefit. The concessionaire in its balance sheet shows no material investment, concessions, i.e. purchased usage rights.
12. The project generated values remain beneficiaries of the structural funds or the property of the partner providing the Regulation No 1260/99 article 30 in the fourth paragraph that the requirements are met.
Vi. Project revenues 13. Of Regulation No 1260/99, article 18.3, if the project would create value (throughout the period of their use) causes a positive net income, the structural funds ' co-financing is decreased according to the amount of revenue. The project involved in the implementation of the structural funds authorities have identified the activity of the single programming document, which must be implemented within the framework of projects can generate net revenues, and implemented guidelines for project submissions applicants with deduction of net income methodology. Partnership projects to be implemented in all components of the project (each project partner perform activities) within the revenues is considered to be one of the project's revenues, and the co-financing rate shall be calculated by deducting from the total eligible project costs total project revenues.
14. the revenue generated through the project value, newly allocated in accordance with the terms of the contract. The cash flow statement indicates only received and the amounts paid in cash and its equivalents. The movement of funds from one money (and equivalents) type to another is not considered cash flow, and cash flow statement. The cash flow statement does not include transactions that are not associated with money (and) streams, such as the transfer of assets as outstanding loans provide you, the transfer of assets with the assumption of liabilities, the transformation of the capital and reserves.
VII. Accounting Project 15. Under the law on budget and financial management of the budgetary authorities (including local authorities) keep accounting records according to the Cabinet of Ministers of 15 November 2005, regulations No 867 "procedure for the budgetary authorities shall keep accounting records", but the Merchant (natural persons or commercial companies) accounting records carried out and a report shall be drawn up in accordance with the businesses of the binding regulations in the field of accounting.
Economic Minister A.r. Kariņš annex 2 Cabinet 24 January 2006 no 73 of the rules of remuneration (wage) fixing the conditions of persons who work in the open competition project i. General provisions applicable to remuneration (wage) fixing the Remuneration 1 (pay) in the Republic of Latvia to follow existing laws, which set the framework for remuneration (wage) for determining the relevant officials (employees): 1.1. Employment Law;
1.2. the National Civil Service Act;
1.3. the law "On local governments";
1.4. The public agency law;
1.5. the law on the prevention of conflicts of interest in the activities of public officials ";
1.6. The law on budget and financial management;
1.7. The Cabinet of Ministers of 20 December 2005, the provisions of no. 995 "Not income for direct administration officials, employees, and officers and employees of the Central Electoral Commission of the wage system and the degree of qualification, as well as the benefits and compensation of civil servants";
1.8. The Cabinet of Ministers on 21 January 1997, Regulation No 46 of the "regulations on the management of contracts";
1.9. The Cabinet of Ministers on 3 September 2002 the rules no 397 "methods of State Dick (local government) Agency staff's remuneration (monthly salary) comparable with the qualifications of the specialist pay (monthly salary) in the labour market";
1.10. The Republic of Latvia in other existing laws.
II. Conditions which apply to remuneration (wage) fixing 2. Persons working in the project in open competition, remuneration (wages) shall be determined as follows: UR2.1.tie and this Administration to be financed from the State budget officials (employees): 2.1.1. If the function and (or) task to implement or manage a project is a set of officials (employees) in the position description and (or) the management agreement, the remuneration (wages) and (or) control of amount of remuneration laid down in the contract shall be determined and paid in accordance with the Republic of Latvia regulatory enactments;
2.1.2. where an official (employee) must perform specific tasks (defined) in connection with the implementation or management of the project and the task is not included in the official (employee) job description and (or) the management agreement and differs from the official (employee) in daily work, according to the fourth part of civil law and labour law with the official (employee) may enter into a contract (for example, enterprise agreements) to determine the period of time for the task, in determining the consideration for the contract, the work to be done (by applying time payroll system or hourly rate). If the task for which the official (employee) wants to make a business contract, arising from the official (employee) job functions or control tasks included in the contract or the part of the Authority's functions, then the task should be included in the official (employee) job description and management agreement or on such tasks may not enter into contracts;
2.1.3.ar freelance employees Enterprise Agreement or service contract is concluded for the period of project implementation for a specific task. The amount of remuneration for the work to be determined by the head of the authority, taking into account the nature of the work and pay (pay) in the establishment of equivalent work;
UR2.1.4.ier ēdņ (employee) pay (pay) must be commensurate with the salary (pay) the amount of the equivalent work of direct administrative authority and financed from the State budget;
2.1.5. If a staff member in the relevant project working full time, finished a single timesheet;
2.2. the local Government Council (Council) and the municipal officers: 2.2.1. local Government Council (Council) President, they place little, local Government Council (the Council) employees, as well as the local authorities pay to the driver shall be determined in accordance with the law "on local governments" in article 21, paragraph 13;
2.2.2.no municipal budget financed staff wage setting can be applied to the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 May 2002, Regulation No 217 "rules on pay system to be financed from the State budget officers";
2.2.3. the local Government Council (the Council), the local authorities and private sector organizations can develop payment methodology for the determination of the amount by which the employee's salary is comparable to the relevant specialist qualifications in wages in the labour market;
2.2.4. If the employee does not work the project full time, finished a single timesheet;
2.3. other beneficiaries of structural funds: 2.3.1. other structural fund beneficiary can develop wage and salary determination methodology, by which the employee's salary is comparable to the relevant specialist qualifications in wages in the labour market;
2.3.2. If the employee worked in the project part-time, finished a single timesheet.
III. Exceptions to salary (wages) 3. Remuneration (wages) who works in a public tender, the project does not include premiums and (or) gifts.
Economic Minister A.r. Kariņš annex 3 Cabinet 24 January 2006 no 73 of the rules of procedure for the calculation of the real property and equipment depreciation write-downs, which is to be included in the relevant publications for co-financing from the European regional development fund in this annex 1 of the procedure for the calculation of the real property and equipment depreciation write-downs, which is to be included in the relevant publications for co-financing from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
2. The ERDF funding the recipient provided copies of certain depreciation records you the requirements of this annex for real estate and equipment depreciation write-downs it intends to include in the ERDF co-financed project related publications. The calculation of the depreciation write-downs conditions which ERDF beneficiary applied financial accounting or tax calculation might be different from the conditions laid down in this annex for calculating the eligible expenditure, which līdzfinan sējam from the ERDF.
3. eligible publications include real estate or equipment depreciation write-downs to be calculated for the period in which they are invested in projects co-financed by the ERDF, but no earlier than from the date of conclusion of the contract for the ERDF co-financing, and no longer than until the date specified in the contract for the ERDF co-financing, by which the project co-financed by the ERDF support is provided.
4. Real property initial value (the value of the property it-project co-financed by the ERDF on the day), which launched the depreciation write-downs, certified by an independent certified appraiser or an authorized body.
5. the equipment initial value (value of equipment, their date of project co-financed by the ERDF), from which you launched the depreciation write-downs, certified by an independent appraiser, certified by a notified body or the relevant purchase document.
6. If the acquisition value of the equipment purchase documents and certify it has purchased more than 12 months before the project co-financed by the ERDF the lay, its acquisition value reduced according to this annex referred to in point 8 of the rate of depreciation write-downs. Such equipment initial value start from write-downs, depreciation is determined using the following formula: SV = IV (1 – r x N), where SUN-equipment initial value start from write-downs for depreciation calculation;
IV-equipment acquisition value under purchase documents;
r — depreciation write-downs for the annual rate to the relevant type of equipment in accordance with paragraph 8 of this annex;
N — full and part-time number of years from the date of purchase of the equipment to the ERDF co-financed project to lay.
7. eligible publications include real estate or equipment depreciation write-down is calculated according to the straight-line method separately for each ERDF aid period, for which the ERDF funding received by employees requires compensation for payment, using the following formula: x r x n NN = SV/12 that NN — real property or equipment depreciation write-downs to be included in the relevant publications, for the relevant period;
SV: real estate or equipment initial value start from write-downs and depreciation estimates are established in accordance with this annex 4, 5 and 6;
r — depreciation write-downs annual rate for real estate or the type of jam equipment in accordance with paragraph 8 of this annex;
n-the number of complete months during which the said real property or equipment of ERDF co-financed project is invested and the calculated depreciation write-downs.
8. eligible publications to be included in the real estate and equipment depreciation write-downs for the following annual rates: buildings, structures 8.1 and the permanent plantings, five percent;
8.2 railroad rolling stock and technical equipment, sea and river fleet vehicles and technological equipment, fleet and port facilities, as well as the technological enerģētiskaj equipment: 10 percent;
8.3. the computing equipment and it equipment (t.sk. printing devices), infor systems lag, computer software products and storage equipment, communications equipment, copiers and equipment-35 percent;
8.4. oil exploration and extraction platforms and their activities for the required equipment — 7.5 percent;
8.5. other types of equipment — 20 percent.
9. Depreciation write-downs are not calculated on the ground investment project co-financed by the ERDF and other real estate property that is not subject to physical depreciation.
10. If the estate (which is included in the depreciation write-downs related publications) value includes the value of the land, such a property initial value, start from write-downs, depreciation is determined in accordance with this annex and paragraph 4 of the report, the following value of the land.
11. capital costs associated with the property or facility improvement, restoration, or reconstruction and that real estate or equipment were incurred after the investor's property acquisition and before it invests in projects co-financed by the ERDF on the horse, cannot include such real estate or equipment acquisition value from which the calculation of the depreciation write-down is launched, and related publications, except where such real estate or equipment initial value to it-project co-financed by the ERDF the days certified by an independent certified appraiser or, where authorised by the authority and the capital costs include the value so determined.
12. capital costs associated with the property or facility improvement, restoration, or reconstruction and that real estate or equipment investor has incurred during the period after the conclusion of the contract for the ERDF co-financing and such real estate or equipment-ERDF co-financed project, and which attest to the appropriate supporting documentation file, you can include the applicable publications for the remainder of the period to which the said real property or equipment will be invested back in the ERDF līdzfinan project. Related publications include capital costs are calculated separately for each of the remaining ERDF aid period, for which the ERDF beneficiary requests reimbursement of the refund by using the following formula: = r x x O KI n/12 where OH-for the period attributable to capital expenditure costs;
KI: the capital costs of real estate or equipment investor;
r — depreciation write-downs annual rate for real estate or the type of jam equipment in accordance with paragraph 8 of this annex;
n-the number of complete months during which the said real property or equipment is co-financed by ERDF project invested in and for which the calculation of the eligible publications include capital costs.
Economic Minister A.r. Kariņš annex 5 Cabinet on 24 January 2006, regulations No 73 project budget (indicate if the amounts are rounded) project costs total number of units unit nosa Kuma unit costs (LVL) summa1 (LVL) t.sk. PVN1 (LVL)      = x    relati fight sister cost sas code name eligible costs 1.
The State compulsory social security contributions (employer's) 2.
Travel and business travel expenses (transport, subsistence and accommodation) 2.1.
Domestic travel and business travel in 2.2.
Foreign missions 3.
Inland transport costs-3.1.
3.2 the inland transport fuel.
Insurance, vehicle maintenance 4.
Administrative costs – 4.1.
With the implementation of the project or the administration of the direct administrative costs (for example, telephone, Office supplies) 5.
Other operating expenses-5.1.
Project preparation costs (up to 10% of the total eligible costs) 2 5.2.
Training costs 5.3.
Publicity and marketing activity costs 5.4.
Legal advice (including notary) 5.5.
Accounting and audit services 5.6.
Technical or financial expertise 5.7.
Insurance cost 5.8.
Bank account opening and servicing 5.9.
Bank or credit guarantees and sureties 5.10.
Leasing and rental transactions 6.
Expenditure on equipment, accessories, equipment, technology, 6.1.
Equipment (including used), accessories, equipment, acquisition of technology, 6.2.
Equipment, supplies, equipment, technological upgrading, 6.3.
Equipment, accessories, equipment, rental of technology 7.
Expenditure on buildings, structures, infrastructure construction and real estate purchase – 7.1.
Buildings, structures, infrastructure construction is 7.2.
Acquisition of immovable property 8.
Taxes and fees-8.1.
Non-recoverable taxes and fees (excluding VAT) 9.
Other eligible costs-9.1.
(specify budget line name) 3 10.
Unexpected expenditure 11.
Total eligible costs money-12.
13. t.sk. VAT
Expenditure in kind-13.1.
(specify budget line name) 3 14.
The total eligible costs in kind – 15.
(specify budget line name) 3 16.
Total deductible income-17.
The total eligible costs in cash + total eligible costs-total deductible in-kind revenue = the eligible costs (total) – non-eligible costs
Ineligible costs 18.
VAT as an eligible costs, including:-18.1.
VAT as an eligible costs of this paragraph 2 of the annex (travel and business travel expenses (transport, accommodation and daily allowance)) 18.2.
VAT as an eligible costs for this point 3 of the annex (inland transport costs) 18.3.
VAT as an eligible costs for this paragraph 4 of the annex (administrative costs) 18.4.
VAT as an eligible costs of this annex, point 5 (other operating expenses), 18.5.
VAT as an eligible costs of this annex paragraph 6 (expenditure on equipment, accessories, equipment, technologies) 18.6.
VAT as an eligible costs for this point 7 of annex (expenditure on buildings, structures, infrastructure construction and acquisition of immovable property) 19.
Other non eligible costs-19.1.
(specify budget line name) 3 20.
Non-eligible costs (total) – 21.
Total cost = the eligible costs (total) + non-eligible costs (total) 22.
The total cost of money = total eligible costs in cash + not eligible costs (total)-notes.
1 the budget headings for which the VAT is as eligible costs, column  indicates the amount, including VAT, and the box  Specifies the VAT amount. Sales tax amount is calculated using the formula: box  specified amount/1,18 x 0.18.2Iekļauj progress report on the first reference period, if any, are provided for in the approved project budget.
3 Includes, if needed.
Economic Minister A.r. Kariņš annex 10 of the Cabinet of Ministers on 24 January 2006, regulations No 73 economic Minister A.r. Kariņš 12. Annex a Cabinet of 24 January 2006, regulations No 73 additional project documents the applicant (hereinafter referred to as the applicant for the project) together with the application of the project must submit the following documents: (opposite to the document you want to add in the appropriate box to indicate whether documents are attached, or not applicable (including partners)).
No PO box
Document for project promoters about the partners at vie is not at the jam notes to note is essentially applicable to vie for 1 2 3 4 5 6 1.
Documents for the project promoter's legal status: 1.1.
a copy of the statutes approved by 1.2.
a copy of the approved regulations 1.3.
Business register issued a copy of the registration certificate of the 1.4.
State revenue service issued to the taxpayer a copy of the registration certificate (if the applicant is a local project) 2.
Taxable persons a copy of registration certificate (if the applicant is a taxable person) 3.
Formal ownership: 3.1.
Land Registry Department issued 50 inscription (land registry certificate) (certified copy) the land on which the building is intended to be carried out, or a long-term land lease agreement (copy; if, at the time the certificate is issued in the land register, a contract between the applicant and other project-level intermediate down copies of the document submission deadline) 3.2.
property rights certificate (copy) or a long term lease agreement (copy) for construction (building), which, after implementation of the project will be in effect for at least five years (if at the time of the presentation of these documents are not issued, contract between the applicant and other project-level IB determined the period for the submission of copies of documents) 3.3.
excerpt from asset tracking 4.
Construction projects: 4.1.
būvvald of the construction of the application approved by the 4.2.
planning and architectural Task 5.
Projects that have impacts on the environment: 5.1.
environmental impact assessment of the final report and environmental monitoring national Office opinion on closing message 5.2.
If the project has an environmental impact assessment is not required, must be submitted to the regional environmental management technical regulations issued by the regional environmental board certified that the technical provisions does not require the applicant for a Project a copy of the annual report for the last two years (with the State revenue service or the State which mark on the receipt). If the applicant is a local authority is not required to submit an annual report on the grounds that the first and second level of starpniekinsitūcij cooperation agreement with resealable Treasury for operation of the system in read mode 6. (b) if the applicant is working on the project for a period of less than two years, should be submitted to the founding of the balance, balance last year and (or) a sworn auditor audited the balance for a period of operational until the last month concluded that is prepared according to the law "on the annual accounts of undertakings". The period between last month and concluded the presentation of the month may not exceed two months 7.
State revenue service inquiries about the project the applicant's tax debt of 8.
During the (next) year's planned budget and explanation about the planned product trends during project implementation, as well as an explanation of project co-financing from the applicant's project budget 9.
If the applicant is municipality, must be submitted to the municipal decision on participation in the project, indicating the total cost of the project and the pre-financing sources 10.
If pre-financing is intended to attract debt or other financial features: 10.1.
certificate from the institution that is ready to grant credit or other financial means, if the project were approved, including the funding to be allocated (if the project is approved, the applicant for the project 20darbdien will be submitted to the credit institution's decision on granting credit resources) 10.2.
If the applicant is a local authority under this annex 10.1 in place of the certified statement must be submitted to the municipal loan and guarantee control and monitoring Council assessment to the possibility of co-financing 10.3.
If the municipality launched financial stabilization process, must be submitted to financial stabilisation project Commission opinion conciliation standing 10.4.
If the applicant is a municipal company (company, Corporation) and credit certificate is sought must be submitted to the municipal guarantee the municipal decision on the granting of the guarantee and loan and guarantee of local control and the evaluation of monitoring Council of 10.5.
If the municipality has started the process of financial stabilisation must be submitted to the financial stabilisation of the harmonisation project the Standing Commission opinion on municipal financial capabilities to provide guarantee 11.
National cultural monument protection Inspectorate of cultural monument status is issued an identity certificate (if applicable) 12.
Project leader (s) and the project CVS of staff involved in the RESUME that the job will be paid from the budget of the project human resources section 13.
Līdzfinan the structural funds of the European Union volume calculation (see. The Cabinet of Ministers on 24 January 2006 no 73 of the provisions of the "rules for the application of the open project competition" cultural and historical heritage of the efficient use of tourism development "guidelines" in paragraph 18) Economic Minister A.r. Kariņš 13. Annex a Cabinet of 24 January 2006, regulations No 73 evaluation criteria reflecting the competition "cultural and historical heritage of the efficient use of tourism development" i. Project administrative evaluation criteria no PO box
Criteria Yes No 1.
Or the application is filed within the time limit set?
2. If the project is added to the application project of the electronic version of the application?
3. is filed the requested a copy of the project submission (copy) count?
4. is the project application is cauršūt (caurauklot)?
5. is the application of the project completed and Latvian language text?
6. application of the project is fully completed and drawn up according to the project application form?
7. the implementation of the project shall not exceed the maximum allowed period (until 31 august 2008)?
8. The ERDF co-financing requested and Or national budget allocations to local authorities is calculated correctly, the mean amount of ERDF co-financing meets guidelines, restrictions and ERDF interest does not exceed the maximum amount?
9. Or the applicant (hereinafter referred to as project applicant) shall conform to the requirements of the guidelines?
10. the project applicant Or partner (s) comply with the guidelines of the project partners of the applicant requirements?
11. is the project submission (receipt) is signed by the person in charge and the project application is postmarked?
12. Does the project submission is accompanied by all required attachments and supporting documents?
13. the project budget estimate has been drawn up in application of the project in the specified format?
14. does the project budget is calculated in dollars and all costs in LCY?
15. does the cost of the project is properly calculated?
16. is the cost of the project is eligible?
II. Project quality and specific evaluation criteria no PO box
Criteria Yes No 1.
Or project submission complies with the single programming document and the programme complement and the priority measures for the activity (i.e., the activity provided for in the project match)?
2. Does the project comply with the structural policy horizontal objectives (promotion of gender equality, sustainable development, regional development and information society promotion)?
3. is the project's defined and justified in the application, which is expected to be addressed in implementing the project?
4. in the application, or the project is clearly indicated, and will be monitoring the implementation of the project (t.sk. quality and selected audience satisfaction evaluation system compliance)?
No PO box
Criterion points weight 5.
The project for the new tourism products and services based on the 0/5 4 6.
The project's effect on tourism flows increase 0/5 14% 7.
The project's contribution to the reduction of the impact of seasonality in the 0/5 7 8.
The object is included in the national list of protected cultural monuments in 0/5 7 9.
The project's compliance with (local) development plan priorities, and consistency with other projects in the area 0/5 3% 10.
The Organization's ability to implement and manage activities that correspond to the amount of the submitted project: project leader (s) of competence; project management in technical capacity (if needed), experience in project management in financial and organisational level of the project; clearly identified in the implementation of the project involved the role 0/5 13% 11.
The Organization's experience in the implementation of tourism projects 0/5 3% 12.
The measures planned in the project, timetable, and the work description for the activity is justified and meets the project objectives and results to be achieved. The project identifies the performance indicators (LEDs) that display the results of the project and the successful achievement of the objectives. Specifies the possible success of the project implementation risks, and prevention opportunities 0/5 7% 13.
Projected publicity and marketing measure quality and orientation towards the priority of the Latvian tourism markets 0/5 7% 14.
The project with the project activities and results to present partners, other local authorities and organisations that work in the field of tourism, promoting good practice taking 0/5 3% 15.
The applicant could reasonably well after the end of the ERDF funding to continue the project, i.e., the ability to provide audiences with the project results achieved 0/5 4% 16.
Project expenses (including cash flow statements) is reasonable and necessary for the implementation of the project. The financial resources available to the Organization of the sources are sound 0/5 20% 17.
Project socio-economic benefits and costs (for example, check the analysis sensitivity to changes in assumptions), alternative rating 0/5 4 18.
The impact of the project on the number of employees 0/5 4% total 100% the economy Minister A.r. Kariņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia