Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/128223
Specified, the Latvian Journal of 28.02.2006. No 34 (3402) Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 114 in Riga in 2006 (7 February. 7. § 6) the rules on the provision of business support conditions of the State aid programme "aid for employment training, retraining and continuing training" Issued under the management of the structural funds of the European Union article 16 of the law on the first part of paragraph 13 i. General questions 1. Terms used in the following terms: 1.1. applicant (grant schemes the project applicant) — company (legal person) who has made a project application for aid agencies in the country, "Latvian investment and development agency" (hereinafter referred to as the Agency);
1.2. the beneficiary (recipient of the funding grant "), a company for which the Agency has adopted a decision on the payment and the amount of the aid granted for the pre-financing allocation;
1.3. General training — exercises that get the qualifications to be used not only to current employees in the workplace (company) but also in other places of work (company) or fields of work and thereby substantially improve the employability of the employee. Training shall be considered if: General 1.3.1. they are available in various company employees;
1.3.2. they are recognized, certified or legally approved institution for which a Member State of the European Union or the European Union has granted appropriate powers;
1.4. specific training: training for qualifications, which directly use the employee's current work (company), but is not widely used (or only to a limited) in other companies or in other sectors.
2. the rules provide business support conditions of the State aid programme "aid for employment training, retraining and continuing training" — European Commission registration number EN/13/2003 (hereinafter referred to as the scheme).
3. Support programmes financed from the European Social Fund and the State budget. The total support program funding is available, including 2 million late State budget funding 1125000 lats.
4. The implementation of a programme of support in the way of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with the laws and regulations that govern the management of the structural funds of the European Union, Latvia is a grant scheme.
5. the management of a programme of support provided by the Agency in accordance with the laws and regulations that govern the management of the structural funds of the European Union, subject to the State aid conditions.
II. The grant of the aid general provisions 6. support may receive any company that meets the following criteria: 6.1 it is registered in the enterprise register of the Republic of Latvia in the commercial register;
6.2. the share capital is more than 75% of private capital;
UR6.3.tai is available in a stable and sufficient sources of funding to ensure continuity of the company throughout the project implementation period.
7.Uz support company not be eligible: 7.1 that by a decision of the Court of Justice recognized as insolvent, including in the recovery process, its economic activity or has been terminated in accordance with the commercial register of the information available, it is in the process of liquidation;
7.2. which has not paid taxes and other State and local government at minimum payments in full and the time limits laid down in laws and regulations;
7.3. the Agency which supplied false information in connection with the implementation of projects co-financed by the structural funds;
7.4. to which is applied in the criminal law to influence forced features.
8. Supports the objective of the programme is to support the commercial companies (regardless of industry) employee productivity and quality.
9. the aid is not granted for training academic courses and doctoral courses.
10. the maximum aid intensity is: 10.1.80%: small and medium sized companies the general good teaching;
10.2.60% — big companies general training;
10.3.45%: small and medium companies a special good teaching;
10.4.35% — big companies for specific training.
11. the Company is eligible for this provision and in point 10.3 10.1 maximum aid intensity if it meets the Commission's January 12, 2002, Regulation (EC) No 70/2001 on 87 and 88 of the EC Treaty. application of article, giving State aid to small and medium-sized enterprises, and of the Commission of 25 February 2004, Regulation (EC) no 364/2004 amending Regulation (EC) No 70/2001, the criteria laid down.
12. one company the maximum amount of the aid from one of the project's total eligible cost is 30000. One company may receive aid for up to three projects, project submissions by submitting successively after completion of the project and the support from the Agency.
13. In the framework of the support may not be combined with the support of the other teaching support programmes or individual aid project.
III. conditions for the provision of aid in the framework of the support 14. Support programme intended to support only costs directly identified as supported and directly related to the implementation of the project. The support programme designed to support the following: 14.1. target groups of security costs: 14.1.1. supports the applicant's employee transportation costs: 18.104.22.168. public transport (economy class);
22.214.171.124. transport rental;
126.96.36.199. fuel costs if you use a personal or professional road transport or if the vehicle is leased;
14.1.2. the applicant's average earnings of employees and employers in the State social security payments from them of the hours of work, they used the training program. These costs must not exceed that rule 14.1.1., 14.2, 14.3 and 14.4. eligible costs referred to in (a) the total amount;
14.2. the project implementation costs: the costs of candidates UR14.2.1.apm (teacher remuneration and employer State social security payments from the training materials, trainers in public transport (economy class) costs, training, training provider to use tools and equipment depreciation);
14.2.2. consulting costs associated with the support of the applicant's knowledge of the trainees and the training needs of testing;
8.9. administration costs of the project, the project management costs (the estimated salary and employer State compulsory social insurance ie paid);
14.4. logistical and equipment costs — training implies the applicant go out tools and equipment depreciation.
15. the procurement for the project carried out in the laws of the Republic of Latvia in accordance with the procedure laid down by the project to the application before the Agency.
IV. non-eligible costs 16. Not supported the following: 16.1. costs not determined as eligible;
16.2. the value added tax;
16.3. costs incurred prior to this provision in paragraph 29 that the conclusion of the contract and the contract end date of the project;
16.4. the costs for which are not submitted to financial resources, the use made of the supporting documents.
V. project submission and decision making arrangements 17. acceptance and adoption of projects of the Agency shall issue a newspaper "journal". The announcement of the adoption of the project indicates the support program funding available.
18. the project acceptance Agency launched no earlier than after a month from the date of publication of the advertisement.
19. the adoption of projects going up on 31 December 2006. Subject to the funding available in the support programme, a project of adoption may be terminated earlier. Project termination of adoption agency shall issue the newspaper "journal". Announcement of the termination of the adoption of the project indicates the last date on which the project will be accepted.
20. To apply for aid, the company shall submit to the Agency: 20.1. project submission (annex 1);
20.2. This provision listed in annex 2 additional deliverables do kument procurement procedures and supporting documents. Documents that have certain specific requirements as to form or content, submitted in accordance with these rules 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 of the annex.
21. the project application and submit additional documents, as well as procurement procedures supporting documents shall be submitted in triplicate (original and two copies). Each project with a copy of the application along with a copy of the document be binding a hardback, cauraukl and sanumur of the page. The same shall also be submitted to each of the procurement procedure, copies of supporting documents (bound hardback, caurauklot, with numbered pages). Support the original of the letter of consent submitted separately, but not in the project application.
22. the applicant is not entitled to submit to the Agency, this provision of the annex 2 (4) and (5) the documents referred to. If the applicant does not submit such documents, the Agency obtained the administrative process itself.
23. the project is approved, if it meets all the rules referred to in annex 3 administrative, quality and specific evaluation criteria.
24. If the application does not comply with the relevant project application administered by the assessment criteria, the Agency shall make a request in writing (one time) to support the applicant within the time limit set by the Agency provides additional information to clarify the application of the project. The deadline for submission of additional information is extended.
25. If the submission of the project specified does not match the Administration valued support of the criteria or the applicant does not submit the project specified in the application of these provisions within the time limit specified in paragraph 24, the Agency shall adopt a decision in accordance with the management of the structural funds of the European Union law article 18, paragraph 1, second subparagraph.
26. the decision on the granting of State aid for the project application to the Agency shall be adopted within one month of the date of submission of the application for the project. If the decision will take longer for the Agency, adopt a reasoned decision, shall be entitled to extend the period to four months, by giving support to the applicant.
27. The decision on the administrative and project submission rejection may challenge the management of structural funds of the European Union article 19 of the law on the procedure laid down in the fourth paragraph.
Vi. Project implementation and support conditions of the final report of the 28 submitted to the Agency no later than July 1, 2008.
29. supports the launch of the project, the applicant shall, upon the conclusion of the contract with the Agency.
30. during the implementation of the project supports the applicant has the right to propose amendments to the agency contract concluded. The amendments are acceptable, if not change the short-term goal of the project. The parties agree on the amendments in writing.
31. the applicant receives support funding: 31.1. supported the project activities are undertaken and the project's eligible costs have been incurred with the agreement of the Agency specified during project implementation;
31.2. the project has been implemented under the agreement concluded with the Agency;
31.3. supported the applicant carries out information and publicity measures for the law on information and publicity measures to be taken concerning assistance from the structural funds, in accordance with the procedure laid down;
19.5. the implementation of the project, has a separate accounting of revenue and expenditure, to comply with regulatory requirements and international accounting standards, or the existing system introduced in separate accounts, which provide separate tracking and reporting on project implementation, to be able to accurately identify all funding sources for the project and the expenses associated with the project;
31.5. supported the applicant has prepared a final report and submit it to the agency within the time limit provided for in the Treaty.
32. when submitting the final report (annex 4), the following requirements shall be met: 32.1. end report adds copies of documents and reports in accordance with the provisions of annex 5;
32.2. the final presentation of the report follow that rule 6. the requirements referred to in annex payment and transaction documents in the development and design and requirements referred to in annex 13 for calculating the depreciation write-down of equipment;
32.3. the final report shall be accompanied by the training provider statement of support of the applicant's employees, who are trained in the framework of the project, indicating the employee name and number of hours of training programmes.
33. the Agency checks the company submitted the final report, make pre-payment checks and adopt appropriate decisions. If a decision on payment, the Agency transferred to the company the amount of the aid granted.
34. The Agency, in considering the final report, have the right to request additional information from the applicant's aid.
35. the Agency shall reduce the amount of aid in the following cases:
21.8. the actual use of the funds is less than that provided for in the project's application for Pro;
UR35.2.nav implemented in any of the activities provided for in the contract;
UR35.3.nav the use of financial resources submitted supporting documents.
36. The support reflect the beneficiary in the financial statements in accordance with the annual accounts.
VII. Project monitoring 37. Five years after the receipt of the aid is not permitted actions that may significantly alter the terms of the project, goals and co-financed investments.
38. All documents and information related to project implementation, support the applicant shall keep up to date with the Treaty, and, on request, the Agency presented to the Agency.
39. The Agency, the European Commission and the managing authority, payment authority, as well as the first and second level intermediate is the right to carry out checks before the grant of the aid, the project implementation period and until the date laid down in the contract with the Agency. These institutions have the right to request additional information from the recipient.
VIII. Closing questions 40.Ar the date when the application is launched, the adoption of the project in accordance with the requirements of this regulation, the Agency will stop accepting submissions of projects according to the Cabinet-September 21, 2004 No. 796 of the provisions of the "rules on the provision of business support and project application and aid modalities" 3.4. the subdivision "support worker training, retraining and continuing training".
41. This provision does not apply, the conditions of project applications submitted to the project application for the termination of adoption in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 40 and for which no decision is taken on the draft approval or rejection of the application. This project is the evaluation of the application to the Cabinet of 21 September 2004, Regulation No 796 "rules on the provision of business support and project application and aid modalities", including paragraph 6, Chapter 3 "support conditions according to national programs," 3.4. the subheading "support employment training, retraining and continuing training, as well as paragraph 4 of annex 1 and 2.7, 3.7 and 5.7.
42. the provisions in force until 31 December 2008.
Prime Minister a. Halloween economic Minister A.r. Kariņš Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 17 February 2006.
Annex 1-13 ZIP 661 kb
Search Translated Laws of Latvia