Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/128394
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 136 in Riga in 2006 (February 14. No. 9 44) amended Cabinet 1 February 2005 rules no. 82 "health statistics and medical technologies State Agency regulations issued under the Public Law of the third paragraph of article 8 do cabinet 1 February 2005 Regulation No 82" in the Whole bass statistics and medical technologies State agency rules "(Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 20) the following amendments: 1. To make paragraph 1 by the following:" 1. the health statistics and medical technologies State Agency (hereinafter the Agency) is the Minister of health in monitoring public administration. Minister of health monitoring agency is implemented by the Ministry of health. "
2. the title of chapter II be expressed by the following: "(II). the Agency's public administration functions, responsibilities and rights."
3. Make the introductory paragraph 3 by the following: "3. the Agency shall have the following functions: public administration".
4. a add to 3.2 point after the words ' medical records of goods "with the words" and the public registry of the genome ".
5. To supplement the provisions under point 3.8 the following: "3.8. assess national scientific authority compliance with the requirements laid down in the laws and regulations of the genome to the Chief processor of the database."
6. Add to the introductory part of paragraph 4, after the word "prescribed" by the words "public administration".
7. Replace the words in point 4.1 "natural and legal persons" with the word "individuals".
8. Express 4.12. subparagraph by the following: "4.12. evaluate and approve medical use in treatment in the techno loģij;".
9. Replace and 5.2 in paragraph 5.1, the words "natural and legal persons" with the word "individuals".
10. Delete paragraph 7.
11. the title of Chapter VI to express the following: "VI. Agency monitoring, security and the rule of law over the provision of views".
12. Chapter VI supplement with 13.1 points by the following: "13.1 agency oversight by public agencies in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law." Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia