Population Genomic State Register, Reload And Maintenance Procedures
Original Language Title: Iedzīvotāju genoma valsts reģistra izveides, papildināšanas un uzturēšanas kārtība
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/128393
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 135 in Riga in 2006 (February 14. No. 9 43) genome national population register, and the procedure for the maintenance of supplement Issued in accordance with the research of the human genome article 1 of law 7 rules determined population. genome State Register (hereinafter register) creation, and maintenance procedures for the topping.
2. the registry administrator's health statistics and medical technologies State Agency (hereinafter the Agency).
3. the register is a national information system that provides the genetic population research required information.
4. the registry consists of: 4.1 the gene donor database, which includes the following information about the gene donor: 4.1.1. ID code;
4.1.2. first and last name;
4.1.3. date of birth;
4.1.4. the declared place of residence address;
4.1.5. the consent to participate in the proof in the genetic research;
4.2 population genome database, which includes the following information: 4.2.1 the gene donor coded description of State of health;
4.2.2. the donor of genes encoded in genealogy;
4.2.3. the genetic studies obtained the encoded genetic data relating to a particular gene donor.
5. the Agency shall ensure: 5.1 identification of the gene donor, using registry data;
5.2. the genetic research for genetic data storage and it;
5.3. the gene donor's personal details as well as genealogical and genetic privacy.
6. the information contained in the register shall be used according to the individual data protection act and human genome research of the procedures laid down in the law.
7. the register supplements the genome database of the main processor and after completion of the genetic research of these provisions 4.2.1., 4.2.2 and 4.2.3. data referred to in paragraph shall be transferred to the registry.
Prime Minister a. Halloween Health Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 18 February 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia