Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/128380
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 121 in Riga in 2006 (February 14. No. 9 14) procedures for granting mērķdotācij of planning regions, districts and local government planning and the development of the amendments Issued in accordance with the law on spatial planning 11 the third paragraph of article i. General questions 1. determines the order in which grant mērķdotācij planning regions, districts and local government planning and the development of the amendments (mērķdotācij).
2. the Mērķdotācij shall be granted from the funds, in accordance with the law on the State budget for the current year for mērķdotācij.
3. Mērķdotācij use of planning or amendment thereto (hereinafter planning).
4. the Mērķdotācij shall be granted to the regional development and Municipal Affairs (hereinafter: the Minister) order created by Mērķdotācij Development Planning Commission Award (hereinafter referred to as the Commission).
5. the Commission shall include representatives of the regional development and local government Ministry (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry), the Ministry of finance, the Ministry of defence, the Ministry of Economy, Ministry of agriculture, Ministry of environment, the Ministry of health and the municipal Union of Latvia. The Commission's Charter, approved by the Minister.
6. Mērķdotācij the applicant (hereinafter referred to as the claimant) may refer to: UR6.1.pl ānošan region Development Council;
6.2. the District Council;
6.3. the local Government Council (the Council).
7. mērķdotācij the amount to be granted shall not exceed 70% of the programming of the development costs. Requesting co-financing amount invested is at least 30% of the programming of the development costs.
8. the maximum amount of mērķdotācij to be granted are: UR8.1.pl ānošan, district and town planning of the territory of the Republic of the Mama-to 20000lat;
8.2. the city and municipality of programming – up to 15000lat;
8.3. the parish planning – to 10000lat.
9. Planning for the development of the amendment granted no more than 50% of that rule 8 the maximum referred to in paragraph mērķdotācij to the extent.
10. where a project in accordance with the law "on environmental impact assessment and Cabinet of Ministers of 23 March 2004, the provisions of no. 157" procedure to do strategic environmental impact assessment "required a strategic environmental impact assessment (hereinafter referred to as the strategic assessment), the Commission may grant additional mērķdotācij up to 10% of that rule 8 referred to in paragraph mērķdotācij to the extent (up to a total of mērķd to the extent of the tation! – 70% of the total programming and strategic costs of the assessment) If: 10.1. Environment monitoring country office has taken a decision on the strategic assessment procedures;
10.2. the decision on the strategic evaluation procedure is attached to the request for mērķdotācij (request);
10.3. requesting specified in the request, the total amount of co-financing, at least 30% of the design development and strategic assessment of the total cost.
11. environmental monitoring national Office decision on strategic assessment procedure is not required to submit cases referred to Cabinet on 23 March 2004, rule no. 157 "procedure to do strategic environmental impact assessment" in paragraph 2.
12. the preference for mērķdotācij is: UR12.1.pa it švaldīb development, design of sites which have received grants purpose before;
12.2. The Baltic Sea and Gulf of Riga coastal municipalities;
12.3. the administrative and territorial reform process in the framework of the local authorities (provinces);
UR12.4.pa švaldīb, which the planning development of the amendments don't ciešamīb is determined by the law governing the new mikroliegum or specially protected natural areas, or specially protected natural areas and the use of personal protection rules adopted after a whole. threshing design approval;
12.5. mērķdotācij applicants who requested only an additional mērķdotācij of strategic assessment.
II. the granting of 13 Mērķdotācij. for mērķdotācij, the applicant shall submit to the Ministry: 13.1 request (annex 1);
13.2. the decision on the initiation of development planning;
13.3. information on progress in the development of this design rule 13.2. referred to the date of the decision;
13.4. information on design development costs to be met from the resources of the applicant;
13.5. information demonstrating that the applicant's budget provides resources for planning purposes.
14. The request is not accepted, if the applicant has not submitted a report on the above: 14.1 mērķdotācij granted utilisation and supporting financial documents;
UR14.2.pl ānošan, which was previously assigned to the development of the mērķd tation!, and the Commission ruled on the remaining part of the reduction of mērķdotācij, that the recipient of the mērķdotācij planning document in the development of their own financial resources.
15. at the request of the Ministry assesses compliance with these provisions and, if necessary, ask the applicant to clarify it.
16. The Commission shall examine the requests in the order of their submission (excluding this provision in paragraph 12) and decide on mērķdotācij.
17.12 of these rules in the cases referred to in paragraph requests are directed to the consideration of the Commission outside the row order of their submission.
18. the decision on the grant of mērķdotācij: mērķdotācij beneficiary 18.1;
18.2. mērķdotācij allocation;
UR18.3.pie mērķdotācij of a divorced;
18.4. the advance to be paid shall be the amount of the mērķdotācij;
18.5. the interim report and the reporting deadlines for the submission of documents.
19. the Commission approved the decision of the Minister.
20. Mērķdotācij holder (hereinafter referred to as the beneficiary) within five working days after receipt of the decision of the Commission shall notify the Ministry about the bank account's properties.
21. The Ministry within five working days after the recipient's bank account for the receipt of the property provide an advance payment of 50% of the amount allocated in the mērķdot tion of the beneficiary of the transfer to the specified account.
22. the beneficiary undergoing mērķdotācij 24 after the approval of the Commission decision mērķdotācij.
23. The Ministry may extend this provision 22, paragraph (no more than three months) on the basis of a reasoned application, the recipient will provide clarification on the progress and planned in the development and planning of the use of financial resources. About supported extension of the term of the Ministry shall inform the Commission. The Commission shall decide on the necessary amendments to the rules referred to in paragraph 18 of the decision.
24. the design development contributes to the beneficiary in advance paid part of the mērķdotācij, as well as from their own budget, without the mērķdotācij and co-financing.
III. Review the submission and the remaining part of the cost of the mērķdotācij 25 mērķdotācij two times learning period – not later than eight months and after the granting of 16mēneš mērķdotācij, the beneficiary shall submit an interim report on the planning of the Ministry of development.
26.Ne later than this provision 22 beneficiary within the time limit referred to in the Ministry submitted: 26.1. binding terms and conditions on which the adopted design;
26.2. the report on the use of funds (annex 2), which at a single sworn auditor's report on the mērķdotācij and granted the requested use of co-financing for the budget Law compliance and financial management, and other requirements of the State funds.
27. the design development of the necessary hardware and the purchase of the drošinājum programmn into the design cost acceptable only if the developer is planning a direct recipient of mērķdotācij.
28. The Ministry shall evaluate the documents and the report submitted to the Commission for consideration and a decision on the remaining part of the cost of the mērķdotācij or inform the recipient about the need to make a clarification, stating the term (not longer than two months), to which inevitably shortcomings.
29. In considering the question of the unpaid part of the cost of the mērķdotācij, the Commission shall take one of the following decisions: UR29.1.par not mērķdotācij part of the cost paid in full, if the recipient has complied with the rule in paragraph 26;
UR29.2.par not mērķdotācij not paid part of the payment if the recipient has not complied with this provision, paragraph 26, and is not subject to the rule referred to in paragraph 28 of the term issue;
UR29.3.par not mērķdotācij the payment paid part of the reduced amount, if the beneficiary of this rule 26.2. documents referred to and the design was submitted by the Ministry of an opinion, but the mērķdotācij learning is not seen during the submission of interim report;
not paid mērķdotācij UR29.4.par part of the reduction in setting time s to which this provision presented in paragraph 26 of the report, if the recipient has provided objective reasons why is not submitted within the time limit set in the reference document;
UR29.5.par crackdown Court to repay the requested advance payment or part thereof, if the recipient has not complied with the rule mentioned in paragraph 26, mērķdotācij learning period has not provided an interim report or mērķdotācij is not used according to the purpose.
30. The remaining part of the cost of mērķdotācij this provision in paragraph 20 and 21 in that order.
IV. Closing questions 31 be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 12 October 2004, Regulation No 848 "procedure for granting mērķdotācij of planning regions, districts and local government development planning" (Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 165).
32. the recipients of Mērķdotācij, which was assigned to the mērķdotācij and paid in advance 50% of the allocated amount of the mērķdotācij under Cabinet 1 April 2003 regulations No 150 "the procedure for the granting of national grants for planning regions, districts and local government development planning" (hereinafter Regulation No 150) or Cabinet-12 October 2004, regulations No 848 "procedure for granting mērķdotācij of planning regions, districts and local government development planning" (hereinafter Regulation No 848) the remaining part of the cost of the mērķdotācij, having regard to the relevant provisions of these conditions.
33. the recipients of Mērķdotācij, which mērķdotācij has been granted in accordance with Regulation No. 150 or Regulation No. 848, which after the entry into force of this provision asked for a review of the document submission deadline extension, mērķdotācij part of the remaining cost after that provision referred to in paragraph 26 of document receipt and evaluation.
34. If, in accordance with rule no. 848 7. point mērķdotācij in addition to the recipient is assigned a mērķdotācij 1000 lats strategic assessment planning and environmental monitoring national Office is yours for the strategic evaluation procedure, the Commission, in considering the question of the remaining part of the cost, decide on the cost of reducing mērķdotācij.
35. The Ministry shall review the requests submitted by the date of entry into force of the provisions, and: 21.8. Requests that comply with the provisions of no. 848, move the Commission for the examination of the registration procedure;
35.2. inform the applicant of the need to clarify the request under these rules.
36. when reassembling the parish, is a new local government (municipality), which includes mērķdotācij of the recipient (s): 36.1. the District Council shall inform the Commission of the obligation;
36.2. the Commission amends the decision on mērķdotācij.
37. the Commission may, in addition to grant mērķdotācij to the rules referred to in point 8 about those mērķdotācij, which mērķdotācij the beneficiaries at the separation in accordance with Regulation No. 150 or Regulation No. 848, if mērķdotācij the beneficiary submits a reasoned request, indicating that mērķdotācij the beneficiary undertakes to ensure design common co-financing within those rules.
Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 18 February 2006.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 14 February 2006, the Regulation No 121 request for mērķdotācij planning regions, districts and local authorities planning or the development of amendments to the regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 14 February 2006, the Regulation No 121 review of mērķdotācij and of mērķdotācij granted co-financing by the beneficiary of the use of the planning or the development of amendments to the regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia