Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/128662
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 94 in Riga in 2006 (January 31. No 6, § 41) the rules on the application of open project contest "public internet access point development" Issued under the management of the structural funds of the European Union article 9 of the law on the fifth, the third paragraph of article 10 and article 16, first paragraph, points 11 and 12 General questions 1. approve the project open submission contest "public internet access points in evolution" (hereinafter referred to as the competition) guidelines and application form for the project, as well as the first-level and second-level intermediate bodies.
2. the management of the competition provides regional development and Municipal Affairs (hereinafter the Ministry) as first level intermediate and national agency "Central Finance and Contracting Agency (hereinafter the Agency) as second level intermediate.
3. The competition is financed from the structural funds of the applicant and of the draft State budget resources and co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). State budget grant amount is determined at the time of project approval for the entire project. The total available co-financing FROM the ERDF is $1432385. ERDF co-financing may cover up to 75% of the project total eligible costs, up to this provision in paragraph 11 the maximum ERDF co-financing.
4. The tender evaluation and decision making about granting of co-financing in accordance with these provisions, as well as other laws and regulations that govern the management of the structural funds of the European Union.
2. the European regional development fund co-financing conditions 2.1. Structural Funds project applicant eligibility 5. Structural Fund projects, the applicant shall prepare and submit a project application to the structural funds under the structural funds the project application form (1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7 and 8 of the annex. If the project partnership, the rules referred to in annex 8, in the form of structural funds project applications shall be accompanied by the completed form in annex 9).
6. the structural funds project applicants can be: 6.1 municipality;
6.2. national regulatory authority;
6.3. national or municipal corporation;
6.4. the planning region development agency, which acts as the regional development Act article 18, second paragraph, the specific functions.
7. Structural Fund projects, the applicant can apply for the competition together with a partner or partners. Partners must respect these rules the conditions referred to in paragraph 8. The partners may include: 7.1 the municipality;
7.2. the national regulatory authority;
7.3. State or municipal corporation;
7.4. the planning region development agency, which acts as the regional development Act article 18, second paragraph, the specific functions.
8. the implementation of the project partnership, the contest partner relations establish a legal-looking partner agreement on the degree of responsibility of the parties to the contest, project investment and implementation of materials used and the benefits of ownership resulting from the structural funds in the beneficiary's obligations set out in the contract concluded with the Agency about the ERDF co-financing and implementation of the project.
9. the ERDF tender for the project may be eligible for the structural funds the project applicant that meets the following criteria: 9.1 the structural project applicant is directly responsible for the preparation of the draft competition, deployment, and management, as well as on the results of the tender for the project. The structural project applicant can act as a mediator. Through the structural funds project finds, if the applicant, for the tender of the project partnership, the structural design of the application of this provision in paragraph 8;
9.2. the draft structural funds available to the applicant stable and sufficient financial resources to ensure a certain part of the competition the project funding and implementation of the project continuity;
9.3. the structural fund projects, the applicant can provide the competition the project required for the implementation of human resources;
9.4. the structural funds the project applicant be able to demonstrate and prove the tender for project implementation experience or understanding of the tender of the project scope.
10. the draft structural funds within the framework of the competition, the applicant can receive no more than one ERDF tender for the project. The draft structural funds the applicant the same structural fund project application (i.e., the same eligible activities and eligible costs) should not be submitted and at the same time to qualify for funding from the structural funds of the European Union the single programming document for the various priorities, events or activities.
2.2. the application of the draft structural funds compliance 11. One invitation to project the minimum allowable ERDF co-financing is 2500lat, the maximum ERDF co-financing — 400000lat. The allowable amount of co-financing from the tender project eligible cost amounts.
12. within the framework of the Tender the tender assisted projects: 12.1. focused on local authorities and public institutions (e.g. libraries, mail, educational institutions and other institutions);
12.2. encourage the Government and public bodies use of electronic services and expand public access to public information and services of the institutions.
13. the project supported the following activities: 13.1. internet connection;
13.2. the local network and internet access;
13.3. computer hardware and other equipment purchase and installation, as well as the necessary software;
13.4. the staff (including trainers and consultants of the user) and user training and information measures to increase knowledge;
UR13.5.dro security measures (security system, security guards or other security measures) up the internet access point.
14. are considered as not complying with the following project activities: 14.1. building construction and reconstruction of the premises (except if the project is necessary to carry out the works to create an internet connection from the internet access point to the building, which housed the public internet access points);
14.2. one-off conferences, seminars, studies, and other one-off measures, which have no direct impact on the target group (except where those measures are the tender form an integral part of the project);
14.3. the retroactive contribution to projects already underway or have been completed;
14.4. the granting of ERDF grant — to give grants or loans to other organizations;
14.5. the State aid law by national support elements (for example, any direct or indirect assistance to the selected companies, which might create barriers to competition, ensuring the benefits of specific companies or specific for the production of goods or services).
15. the eligible contest project: 15.1. project preparation costs up to 10 percent of the tender project total eligible costs carried out pursuant to the law "on procurement for State or local government needs" or the Cabinet of Ministers on 13 July 2004 No. 603 of the provisions of the "rules on the procurement procedures and their application of the principals of the funded projects ' conditions and incurred after January 1, 2004;
15.2. the following project preparation costs before the contract is signed, the implementation of the project: the project structural application 15.2.1 preparation costs (excluding the cost of filling out a form);
15.2.2. preparation of documents for the costs of compliance with standards: document preparation 18.104.22.168. According to the law "on environmental impact assessment";
22.214.171.124. assessment of the conformity or non-conformity of the different standards (for example, work safety, consumer protection);
15.2.3. tender document preparation costs — purchase contest rules, terms of reference and technical specifications;
15.2.4. the financial cost of producing documents that justify the investment: 126.96.36.199. business plan preparation;
188.8.131.52. cash flow preparation;
184.108.40.206. competition assessment of the viability of the project;
220.127.116.11. feasibility of preparation;
18.104.22.168. preparation of human resources plan;
15.2.5. construction project preparation costs: 22.214.171.124. the feasibility study;
UR126.96.36.199.in ženierizpēt, the required infrastructure (for example, geological, hydrological and topographic trying);
188.8.131.52. the design (for example, design project, technical project, preparation of the tender documents);
15.3. wage costs associated with projects co-financed by the ERDF in the implementation of the competition, if the rate of pay does not exceed the Latvian labour market certain costs for similar work;
15.4. the employer shall carry out State social security payments and other regulations laid down for the good of workers required payments to be made;
15.5. local missions and duty travel (Latvia) costs related to the ERDF co-financed projects according to the tender the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 May 2002, the Regulation No 219 "order in which recoverable with the missions and the staff of travel-related expenses";
15.6. the tender for implementation of the project bank account opening and servicing costs;
15.7. the costs of legal advice, notary services, technical or financial expertise, accounting and auditing services (relating to the requirements of the managing authority) if they are directly linked to the ERDF co-financed project and the competition it is necessary preparation or implementation;
9.8. taxes and duties payments (subject to the conditions of the contract for the ERDF), directly linked to the ERDF co-financed the project if the tender ERDF beneficiary you can not completely or partially recover;
UR15.9.apr īkojum costs (purchase of new equipment: computers, printers, scanners, software, cables, security and lighting, as well as other devices, furniture, equipment or materials, which are directly necessary for the internet access point installation or maintenance);
15.10. the internal finishing of premises costs (cosmetic repair);
15.11. internet connection creation and maintenance costs (subscription fee);
15.12. the costs associated with security systems or security of internet access points;
15.13. insurance costs;
15.14.ar to tender the project activities directly related to the cost of publicity;
15.15. administrative costs (telephone, fax, utility costs, maintenance costs, transport costs, with seminars, training, conferences-related costs (including rent of premises), including participants ' travel and accommodation expenses);
No 15.16. other costs relating to ERDF subcontracts concluded by the beneficiary for the provision of services, the supply of goods or work carried out in relation to the ERDF co-financed projects in the contest, with the exception of those provisions referred to in paragraph 17;
15.17. the cost in kind, subject to the conditions of the contract for ERDF co-financing. Costs may include: 15.17.1. equipment depreciation write-downs, which have a direct link with the objectives of the project and of the competition which will serve those purposes part of their valid time;
15.17.2. expenditure in kind, which can include such property receiving ERDF contributions as land, real estate, equipment or materials (other than investments in cash and computer equipment);
15.17.3. expenses related to the safety or security of the system providing the internet access point;
15.18. expenditure on furniture, you need internet access point;
15.19. additional costs or expenses not directly related to the implementation of a project and incurred in the course of its implementation. Additional costs shall not exceed two percent of the tender project total eligible costs, and its possible only with prior written permission of the Agency.
16. tender and implementation period of five years after the tender of the project to a public internet access point may not charge for internet services.
17. Ineligible costs: costs that do not apply 17.1 to tender the project activities which may be carried out within the framework of the ERDF;
17.2. the costs that exceed the approved project application to the structural funds provided for by the amount of the eligible cost;
17.3. the costs incurred before or after the period laid down in the Treaty for ERDF co-financing, except the tender project preparation costs;
17.4. costs not justified by relevant source documents;
17.5. the supply of services, supplies or works, the cost of purchasing, the law "on procurement for State or local government needs" or the Cabinet of Ministers on 13 July 2004 the Regulation No 603 "On procurement procedures and their application of the principals of the funded projects had to be carried out under the" purchase procedure, but such a procedure was not carried out or performed, not subject to the legislative requirements;
10.9. the costs relating to the ERDF co-financing requested concluded subcontracts for the provision of services, the supply of goods or work carried out, if the subcontract referred to increase competition in the project costs, but does not provide the added value of the project, as well as tender if apakšlīgumo is set to pay a percentage of the total project cost of the tender;
17.7. interest payments (except for the special State aid scheme), charges for money transfers, commissions and currency exchange losses, as well as other direct financial expenses;
11.1. the tax and fee payments if the recipient of the ERDF co-financing can be entirely or partially recovered;
11.1. fines, penalties and interest on arrears, fines and litigation expenses;
17.10. personnel paid bonuses or gifts;
17.11. using the acquisition cost of the equipment;
17.12. real estate purchase or rental costs;
17.13. costs relating to leasing and rental transactions;
17.14. foreign missions and duty travel (outside of Latvia).
3. the application of the draft structural funds evaluation and decision 18. Agency received Structural Fund project application be evaluated according to the project application, the administrative evaluation criteria (annex 10).
19. If the draft structural funds submitted submissions do not meet any of the administrative application of the project evaluation criteria, they are not further assessed.
20. the Agency shall adopt a decision on the draft structural funds: 20.1. submission of project conformity to administrative application evaluation criteria, if it meets all of the administrative application of the project evaluation criteria;
20.2. the structural fund project application rejection, if it does not meet any of the administrative application of the project evaluation criteria.
21. If a decision is taken on the draft structural funds application rejection, the agency within five working days of the decision on administrative non-compliance forwarded to the structural funds project applicants and specify the criteria that the submission of the draft structural funds does not meet.
22. If a decision on the application of the structural funds project compliance with all project application, the assessment criteria, the administrative agency within five working days of the decision to send the draft structural funds the structural funds of the applicant and project submission driven evaluation according to the project quality and the application of specific evaluation criteria.
23. the draft structural funds evaluation of the application in accordance with the application of the quality of the project (annex 11) and specific (annex 12) evaluation criteria provided by the Ministry.
24. in order to assess the project submissions in the structural funds, in accordance with the submission of the project quality evaluation criteria, the Ministry attracted independent technical experts, State and local government agencies, non-governmental organizations, representatives of the company.
25. the structural funds project submissions that do not conform to any of the project submission quality evaluation criteria, the following are not considered.
26. the application of structural funds projects that meet all project submissions quality evaluation criteria, it is assessed in accordance with the project specific application evaluation criteria.
27. After the submission of the draft structural funds evaluation creates invitation list of projects eligible for structural fund projects, listing of submissions in order of priority by the number of points earned in the project's application-specific scoring criteria.
28. If several structural project submissions got the same number of points in the application of the project specific evaluation criteria, preference shall be given to the application of the structural funds for the project, which has obtained the highest rating first and third criteria specific to the application of the project in total.
29. The decision on the application of the structural funds project approval or rejection shall be taken by the Ministry.
30. a decision on approval of the draft structural funds application is accepted if the project application to the structural funds: 30.1. meet all project submissions quality evaluation criteria;
30.2. won at least 65 percent of the maximum possible score as the average score of the overall application of the conformity assessment of the project under the project application to the specific evaluation criteria.
31. a decision on rejection of the application of the draft structural funds adopted if: 31.1. structural funds project submission does not meet one or more of the quality of the application, the project evaluation criteria;
31.2. the structural funds project submission won less than 65 percent of the maximum possible score as the average score of the total Structural Fund project evaluation of the eligibility of the application in accordance with the project specific application evaluation criteria;
19.4. within the framework of the contest over the total available funding to the ERDF.
32. the draft invitation to tender that complies with the provisions of paragraph 30 of the conditions but has not supported this rule 31.3. referred to the lack of financial resources, according to their assessment may receive ERDF, if the implementation of the competition are available on additional financial resources.
33. the decision taken by the head of the Agency for the application of the structural funds project rejection or approval in accordance with the administrative application of the project evaluation criteria can be a challenge in the Ministry.
4. Closing questions 34 to tender projects to be implemented within two years after the conclusion of a contract for the ERDF co-financing, but no later than august 31, 2008.
35. the provisions in force until 31 December 2008.
Prime Minister, Health Minister g. Smith, regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 23 February 2006.
Annex 1-12 ZIP 146 k
Search Translated Laws of Latvia