Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 15 March 2005, Regulations No. 177 "procedure For Granting And Animal Owner Shall Receive Compensation For Losses Incurred By The State Supervision Of Animal Infectious Diseases Or Epizootic Outbreak"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 15.marta noteikumos Nr.177 "Kārtība, kādā piešķir un dzīvnieku īpašnieks saņem kompensāciju par zaudējumiem, kas radušies valsts uzraudzībā esošās dzīvnieku infekcijas slimības vai epizootijas uzliesmojuma laikā"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/128924
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 154 in Riga 2006 (21 February. No 11 29) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 15 March 2005, regulations No 177 "procedure for granting and animal owner shall receive compensation for losses incurred by the State supervision of animal infectious diseases or epizootic outbreak" Issued in accordance with article 35 of the law on veterinary medicine, second subparagraph and the second subparagraph of article 38 to make Cabinet of 15 March 2005, regulations No 177 "procedure for granting and animal owner shall receive compensation for losses incurred by the State supervision of infectious animal disease or outbreak of an epizootic disease "(Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 46) the following amendments: 1. Replace paragraph 2, the words" Field support regional agricultural administration (Administration) "with the words" field support service ".
2. Replace paragraph 3 of the introductory part, the words "the Administration" with the words "field support service".
3. Make paragraph 5 by the following: "5. After officials in monitoring the slaughterhouse, animal waste processing company or another company which is sent for disposal or recycling these products received information confirming the documents accompanying the cargo indicated the operation of the food and veterinary service officer (hereinafter Inspector) draw up the Act (annex 8) on forced or destroy animals slaughtered, the carcasses of destroyed , animal products, ova, embryos, and animal feed, as well as destroyed equipment or damage caused from animal housing sanitation. A copy of the legislation the Inspector within three working days send (electronically or by fax) of the Field support service. "
4. Delete paragraph 6.4.
5. Make 7. the introductory paragraph by the following: "7. the rural support service, taking into account the indication of the Inspector in paragraph 5 of these provisions in the Act (to reduce the amount of compensation payable or to reduce the amount of compensation payable) and on the basis of the acquisition or disposal of the animal's value assessed as percent compensation to be paid and take appropriate decisions. If the Act is an indication of a reduction in the amount of compensation, the compensation may be paid: ".
6. Express 8 and 9 paragraph by the following: ' 8. for loss compensation, the owner of the animal shall provide support services in the field regional agricultural administration: 8.1 submission (annex 9);
8.2. a mandatory if the Bill of lading, purchase of animal feed, animal products, live animals, embryos, ova, inventory;
8.3. documents proving ownership of the animal (purchase agreement, or animal movement of accounting documents);
8.4. the mandatory receipt of goods, certifying that the animal has been slaughtered in a slaughterhouse, or destroyed.
9. the rural support service this month to evaluate the rules 5 and 8 of the mentioned documents and: 9.1. written notice to the owner of the animals that rule the decision referred to in paragraph 7 and the amount of compensation is calculated, as well as the quarterly payout of compensation, transfer to the bank account specified by the owner;
9.2. written request for additional information the owner of the livestock or the necessary documents, if not submitted all these rules referred to in paragraph 8 of the document or the information contained in the documents is not sufficient to be able to calculate and pay compensation. If the owner of the animals after the rural support service request is not made within the time limit that information or documents, the rural support service decides not to grant a refund. "
7. Supplement with 9.1 points as follows: "9.1 field support service for its decision on the amount of the refund or the decision not to grant compensation to owners of animals can challenge the rural support service in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law."
8. To supplement the provisions of Annex 8 with the following: "8. the annex to Cabinet of 15 March 2005, regulations No 177 9. To supplement the provisions of Annex 9 to the following:" 9. the Cabinet of Ministers on 15 March 2005, regulations No 177 Prime Minister, Health Minister of Agriculture Minister g. Smith — Minister of environment r. vējonis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia