Amendments To The Cabinet On August 3, 2004 The Regulations No. 663 "state Agency" Agricultural Data Centre "charter"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 3.augusta noteikumos Nr.663 "Valsts aģentūras "Lauksaimniecības datu centrs" nolikums"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/130027
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 185, Riga, 7 March 2006 (pr. No 13, 23) amendments to the Cabinet on august 3, 2004 the regulations No. 663 "State Agency" agricultural data centre "Charter" Issued in accordance with the law of public agencies in article 8 the third paragraph to make the Cabinet on august 3, 2004 the regulations No. 663 "State Agency" agricultural data centre "Charter" (Latvian journal, 2004, 124 no) the following amendments: 1. Make the paragraph 2 by the following: "2. the agency created to ensure the country a unified database of information about animals and livestock sector. The database used for monitoring and control. "
2. Express 3.2. subparagraph by the following: "3.2. implement national and international programs for both the Horde, buildings, animals, animal owners (holders), breeding and milk quotas;".
3. Express 3.4. subparagraph by the following: "3.4. informing the public about the laws governing both the Regiment, the characteristics, animal and pet owners (holders), as well as breeding and milk quotas."
4. Express section 4.1 and 4.2 as follows: ' 4.1. maintain a database and archive of herds, the animal shelter and accommodation for animal owners (holders);
4.2. ensure herd, facilities, animals and animal owners (holders) updating and registers the event logging; ".
5. Delete paragraph 4.4., the word "(ear)".
6. To express the point 4.13 the following wording: "4.13. According to competence to prepare and provide information for other national registers and databases, as well as national and European Union support and the integrated administration and control system;".
7. Express 5.4 as follows: "5.4. charge for public services rendered;". Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia