Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/130913
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 191 in Riga, 7 March 2006 (pr. No 13, 25) Grant project competition support for projects in the field of development cooperation in Georgia and Moldova ", in accordance with the regulations issued by the Cabinet of Ministers Act article 14 equipment, first paragraph, point 3 i. General questions 1. determines the grant project competition support for projects in the field of development cooperation in Georgia and in Moldova" (hereinafter referred to as the competition) and the project preparation procedures. 2. the progress of the Contest are as follows: 2.1 the invitation to tender;
2.2. provision of information about the competition;
2.3. project preparation;
2.4. application and submission of the design;
2.5. evaluation of the application;
2.6. decision-making and reporting results;
2.7. the grant contract. 3. the Grant is a grant payment to the beneficiary for the implementation of the project that is not associated with commercial and development cooperation policy. 4. The applicant is the person applying for participation in the contest. The applicant may be a person in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 October 2005 rule no. 807 "rules on the grant program implementation, management, monitoring and control of development cooperation policy" (further-the grant rules) paragraph 3 shall be entitled to be beneficiaries of the grant. 5. to participate in the contest and receive a grant, the applicant according to the rules of the competition prepare a draft, which is intended to achieve the objectives set out in the competition. 6. Contest are three priorities. Each priority is definitely the goal. 7. The applicant shall prepare a project for one of the priority contest. The purpose of the project the applicant at least one of the priority objectives of the tendering procedure. 8. The contest to the following priorities: 8.1 or of the Republic of Georgia, Republic of Moldova, local public administration, defence reform or European and trans-Atlantic integration process development;
8.2. The Georgia Republic or Democratic Republic of Moldova and the development of civil society;
8.3. The Republic of Georgia, Republic of Moldova education, culture, social development, health or environmental protection development. 9. in paragraph 8.1 of these provisions in certain priority objectives are: 9.1. public administration development;
9.2. the promotion of the development of the municipality;
9.3. defence reform development;
9.4. the European and transatlantic integration process development. 10. This provision prescribed in paragraph 8.2. the priority goal is democratic and civil society development. 11. This rule 8.3. the priorities established in paragraph aims to: 11.1. development of education;
11.2. the promotion of cultural development;
11.3. social development;
11.4. the health promotion;
11.5. the promotion of environmental protection. 12. the Grant is awarded to the applicant, who is recognized as the contest winner and contracted in the grant agreement. 13. the conclusion of the grant agreement, the applicant undertakes to implement the project and prepared to use allocated grant funding. 14. The project site is the Republic of Moldova, the Republic of Georgia or the Republic of Latvia. 15. The project may also provide more project space (countries). II. the invitation to tender 16. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter the Ministry) announcing the contest rules 10 grants in accordance with the procedure laid down in paragraph. 17. The Ministry shall publish a call for proposals the Ministry of Finance website on the internet (URwww.mfa.gov.lv). III. Provision of information about the competition 18. All interested parties are entitled to receive additional information about the contest. 19. If the Ministry from stakeholders have received a written request with questions about the competition, the five days of the receipt of the written response prepared and electronically or by fax, as well as by post, send it to the person who submitted the request. 20. to answer would be available to all interested parties, the Ministry shall publish the Ministry's website on the internet without giving the questioner. 21. The notice of invitation to tender for the Ministry indicate the place and time when there will be a meeting of interested parties. The meeting provides answers to the Ministry during the meeting asked questions about the competition. IV. Project preparation 22. Preparing the project, the applicant shall take into account the priorities and the objectives of the competition, the maximum and the minimum project budget and project period and place. 23. the total funding available under the tender is 90000 lats. 24. One project for financing public funds must not be less than 5000 lats. 25. One project for financing public funds may not exceed LVL 30000. 26. the project budget must be in dollars, and include all the costs necessary for the implementation of the project. 27. Administrative costs (the cost of the project for the purposes of Administration) that is designed for the budget of the project must not exceed 7% of the total project budget. 28. The applicant, which is direct or mediated by the national regulatory authority or authorities, having in mind that the funds intended for the financing of the project are included in the Ministry's current expenditure in the budget-service-incurred. The applicant, prepare a project budget, does not provide for the payment of the project or the persons involved in the administration of the remuneration and fixed assets or the acquisition of goods. 29. the project implementation period: 29.1. project beginning-June 2006;
29.2. the project end-December 2006. 30. The applicant may provide a later start of project implementation period provided for in paragraph 29.1. these provisions, however, may not provide a later deadline for implementation of the project than these rules 29.2 in. 31. The applicant may provide a faster deadline for implementation of the project than these rules 29.2 in. 32. If objective reasons it is not possible to ensure the implementation of the project started this rule 29.1. within the time limit set in point, Ministry, closing a grant contract with the tender winner, extended the deadline for implementation of the project. V. co-financing 33. Applicants may submit a project budget exceeds this provision in paragraph 25 the maximum project budget rate: 33.1. If the applicant undertakes to cover the part of the project's budgeted amount of his financial resources, but the Ministry provide the remaining project budget the necessary financing, not exceeding the provision laid down in paragraph 25;
33.2. the applicant's chosen partner in the beneficiary country must undertake to cover part of the project budgeted amounts, but the Ministry provide the remaining project budget the necessary financing, not exceeding the provision laid down in paragraph 25;
33.3. If the applicant draws the other co-financiers of the project that undertakes to cover the part of the project budgeted amounts, but the Ministry provide the remaining project budget the necessary financing, not exceeding the provision laid down in paragraph 25;
20.8. This provision set out in paragraph 37. 34. The applicant may submit a project budgeted amount will cover a number of the provisions laid down in paragraph 33 the co-financiers. 35. If the project budget for this rule set out in paragraph 33 of the cases, co-financing shall provide the exact amount required from the Ministry. 36. If the project budget is laid down this rule 33.1, 33.2 and 33.3. in the case of co-financing provided by the applicant in the annex to the application, on the occasion of the applicant, the applicant's chosen partner or partners of the applicant, the clouded haze's letter, in which it undertakes to cover the part of the project budgeted amounts (indicating the exact amount). 37. If the project budget the Ministry required amount exceeding 30000 dollars but does not exceed 60000 dollars, the Ministry shall send the draft assessment of the tenders, other countries, providing assistance in the field of development cooperation and that the Ministry has negotiated an Association of co-financing development projects (further-donors). Donor co-financing a project decision to refuse the proposed project are the Ministry of binding. Vi. Application design and submission of 38. Submission is a document that describes in detail the applicant prepared project. The application shall be submitted to the Ministry, thus applying to participate in the contest. 39. the application deadline is two months counted from the date of the invitation to tender. The closing date for the submission of the application are laid down in the notice of invitation to tender. 40. the application the Ministry conveyed personally (in sealed envelope) or send a letter by mail. On the envelope, which is placed in the application, specify the-"competition-project in Georgia and in Moldova". 41. the application shall be subject to the submission of the sample (annex 1). 42. the application shall be accompanied by the following documents (in the order listed): 26.2. requesting a certified copy of the registration certificate;
26.2. Declaration by the applicant (annex 2);
26.3. the project's logical structure analysis matrix (annex 3);
26.3. affiliate approval letter;
26.4. for the implementation of the activity sequence table (annex 4);
26.5. conditions (risks) that may affect the progress of the project (annex 5);
26.5. the project budget (annex 6);
26.6. the project involved work descriptions;
26.7. the persons involved in the project life (curriculum vitae);
42.10. If necessary, the rules laid down in paragraph 36 of document. 43. the application shall be prepared text (Microsoft Word format) in the Latvian language. The translation shall be accompanied by the documents in their original language. 44. The application creates the table of contents. Application pages are numbered. 45. the application shall be submitted via the original auklot, with the approval of the head of the applicant organisation for the total number of pages of the application. Together with the original application shall also be submitted to three copies of the application. The correctness of the approved copy of each applicant organisation. 46. The application shall be accompanied by the English translation in duplicate. Application and its English translation shall also be submitted in electronic form (on CD in electronic media). 47. The applicant may submit to the competition no more than three submissions. Each submission will be assessed as a separate application for the competition. 48. The applicant may withdraw his application at any stage of the tender process, except where the applicant has already concluded contract of gravel. VII. Application to the evaluation of the Application of evaluation in 49. has three stages: 30.5. open application;
30.6. the application of administrative and compliance evaluation;
30.6. the application of the technical and financial evaluation of quality. 50. The Ministry creates the application Evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission), which carries out the administrative and compliance application evaluation and application of technical quality and financial evaluation. 51. The Ministry recorded submissions submission order and up to date for submission of application to the end of the stored them unopened. 52. the submissions received after the deadline for the submission of the application, are not valued and not open are sent back to the applicant. 53. the application deadline is considered overdue if: 53.1. the postmark date on the envelope in which the application is inserted, is later than the date of the submission of the application;
33.1. the application is brought by the application deadline. 54. After the submission deadline for the submission of the Commission's open submissions submission order and carried out the administrative application and screening. 55. the administrative and compliance assessment, evaluate the relevance of the application of this provision 7. criteria specified in the annex. 56. If it is found that the application does not comply with the administrative and screening criteria or is missing required information, or the information is not clear, the Commission recommends that the Ministry set a time limit within which the applicant is to be prevented or identified a need for additional explanations. 57. If the applicant is not remedied within the time limit set or the discrepancy established did not provide further explanation or the application reviewed do not meet the administrative and eligibility criteria, the application is deemed not appropriate administrative and eligibility requirements. 58. The applicant who is insolvent or liquidated or have tax debt, are rejected, and the application submitted are not scored. 59. The administrative and eligibility criteria not relevant submissions are rejected and not evaluated further. 60. After the application checks appropriate to the administrative and eligibility criteria are evaluated the technical quality and financial compliance this provision 8. criteria specified in the annex. 61. the Commission, if necessary with the Ministry is entitled to request additional information indicating the cost specified on the project justification. 62. If any of the criteria are evaluated with one point, the application is considered inappropriate technical quality and financial requirements and is rejected. 63. If the total number of points when evaluating the technical and financial criteria of quality, less than 84, the application is considered inappropriate technical quality and financial requirements and is rejected. 64. the distribution of points for each of the administrative procedure and the eligibility criteria shall determine the development cooperation Council (hereinafter Council), acting in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 December 2005, regulations no 991 "the development cooperation Council Charter". VIII. adoption of the decision and notification of the results of the contest 65. Applicants whose submissions, reviewing the conformity of the technical application quality and financial criteria, it is assessed with the highest number of points, are recognized as the winner. 66. the provisions of paragraph 8 of the competition set out in the priority objectives of the contest within the total available funding is allocated for 30000 dollars. 67. financing projects is assigned a valuation obtained point order, while supported in the implementation of the project shall not exceed, for each of the specific funding priority contest. 68. If any of the priorities and submitted projects supported the implementation of the total amount is less than 30000 dollars, the Council may decide to give the remaining amount other priorities for the implementation of the project. 69. If the application is subject to the rules set out in paragraph 37 of the event, the application if it complies with the technical and financial criteria of quality, is sent to donors for consideration. 70. If donors refuse to grant the application of co-financing the project, donor co-financing of the project decision is binding on the Ministry of the refusal and the application is rejected. 71. If the donor agrees to grant co-financing of projects proposed in the application, the application of these provisions is included in the evaluation referred to in paragraph 72 of the report. 72. the Commission shall submit to the Council an evaluation report, including the financial supported application list. 73. the Council assesses the report from the Commission and with the approval of the Commission's assessment of the decision or ask the Commission again to evaluate the submissions. 74. the Council approved the decision of the contest winners. 75. the notification of the decision, the Ministry sent to all applicants. Notice shall be sent electronically or by fax, as well as by mail. 76. The notification within seven working days after the decision is published in the "journal" and the Ministry's website on the internet. 77. The Ministry shall terminate the contest, not a grant agreement, concluded in the following cases: all submissions submitted 77.1. a tender shall not satisfy the specified criteria and have been rejected;
77.2. for objective reasons why the Ministry cannot enter into civil relations (to close the grant contract) with the contest winner. IX. Grant Agreement closing 78. After notification of the decision of publishing the newspaper "Latvian journal" the Ministry closed grant contract with the tender winner. 79. The Ministry for the winning offer to close the grant agreement (annex 9). 80. at the close of the grant agreement, these provisions, derogations from Annex 9 contains sample permitted only if their purpose is to specify the conditions of implementation of the project and if they do not change the grant project competition announced the projects contained in the subject and the solutions that have been the basis for winning approval. 81. If the winner refuses to conclude grant agreements, the Ministry offers to conclude a contract of the applicant for the grant, which has received the next highest number of points in the assessment of the conformity of the technical application quality and financial criteria. Prime Minister a. Halloween-Minister of Foreign Affairs, regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis annex 1: Cabinet of Ministers of 7 March 2006, regulations No 191 Submissions this is a sample application, sample grant project competition support for projects in the field of development cooperation in Georgia and in Moldova ". Read carefully and accurately fill out this application. If any one point does not have the application filled out or lacked the necessary documents attached (required in accordance with the annex to the tender Regulation 42 above), your application may be rejected. The application must be prepared text (Microsoft Word format). The application must be prepared and its contents page shall be numbered.
1. the application cover sheet 1. Beneficiary (s) and/or the Republic of Georgia, Republic of Moldova 2. Project number fills in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs 3. Project name, specify the name of the project, 4. The aim of the project in accordance with the rules of the contest 9, 10 or 11 5. the planned project launch date year, month 6. Scheduled project end date year, month 7. project budget (LVL) Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the requested funding (LVL) 9. co-financing (LVL) 9.1. co-financing by the applicant 9.2. co-financing partners 9.3. other bodies (specify source) project promoter (10. the applicant organization in Latvia), specify the following details about the Organization: 10.1. full legal name, the abbreviation (if any) legal status of 10.3 10.2. registration number, registered address, mail address 10.4. website address (if any) in the annex, add the application to certify your organization's copy of the registration certificate 11. Project Manager name, title, telephone and fax number, e-mail address
12. the cooperation partner (s) of the recipient country: provide the following information for your partner (s) of the recipient country: 12.1 name 12.2. legal status (a partner cannot be only a natural person. It must be public, municipal institution, private sector organization or also to officially registered non-governmental organization) 12.3. address and contact details (telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address) 12.4. website address (if any) on the internet on the project 12.5. officer's first name, last name, phone and fax numbers and e-mail address 13. Brief description of the project (maximum of 150 words) a brief description of the current situation of the project in the beneficiary country. Indicate how the project may affect the future of the existing problem solving 14. place, date, time, name, surname, signature signature of applicant organisation Document Manager and project manager (11) 2 Summary prepare a summary (short synopsis) on the project. The summary is Yes provide a brief description of the main elements of the project-the project needs justification, project objectives, the expected impact and direct results, the project activities, budgets and conditions (risks) that may affect the implementation of the project.
3. Justification in this part of the application is given to the need of the project justification and effectiveness. Analyse problems, which are expected to be addressed, as well as successful strategies. Preparing this part of the application, it is necessary to analyse the following: 3.1 the State and sector policy Provides a brief overview of the macroeconomic situation in the recipient country, taking into account the development plan adopted by the beneficiary country or the Government policy declaration. Describe a recipient country Government policies for the sector in which the project will be implemented. The report shall contain the information needed to understand the nature of the problems to be solved (for example, potential problems, limitations to development of industry, the inadequacy of the legal framework, lack of civil society activity and its reasons, demographic and gender condition). 3.2. Problem analysis, problem Analysis, intended to address. List problems in hierarchical order (from most important to least important) so that they are easier to identify and logical structure. Review the causes of the problem. Explain cause-and-effect relationship. Consider the problems related to gender and environmental aspects. Specify the measurement indicators (indicators), with which you can describe the problem. They need to be able to assess the progress made in solving the problem. 3.3 target groups, partners and other stakeholders analysis analysis of the target group-extreme-beneficiary interests and needs to understand the challenges and inferred that action (approach) is required to achieve sustainable and effective solution to the problem. Analysis of the recipient country partner interests to participate in the implementation of the project. Depending on the specifics of the project partner can also be extreme beneficiary. Also, the analysis of group interests and needs in the implementation of projects that affect the project or results. 3.4. Recharge and experience a brief overview of related/similar sector or region implemented or planned projects, which have to be financed by other donors (donors of development cooperation) or the beneficiary Government itself. If project quotation is based on previous studies of the project, submit a report on the concrete results of this research. In this case it is necessary to ensure that the design takes into account previous experience in projects and proposed project not duplicate but complements the previously or currently implemented projects to be implemented in the field.
4. the project's logical structure analysis By problem analysis of set goals, plan, results and activities to be carried out. The structure of this section must comply with the internal logic of the project (to be carried out in project logical structure analysis). Prepare and attach in annex of the application, the logical structure of the project analysis matrix. 4.1. the purpose of the project This section applies to the broader development goals, the achievement of which was intended to promote the project. The goal defined in accordance with the grant contest regulations 9, 10 or 11. 4.2. the expected impact of the project This section will analyse the expected impact of the project, which should contribute to the achievement of the objective of the project and must be based on the results of the project directly. The impact of the project is to provide sustainable, identifiable benefits to target groups-the final beneficiaries. Expected impact of the project must be expressed in figures or simply, objectively verifiable indicators, citing sources who confirmed the figures. 4.3. the direct results of the project indicate the main activities of the project material and immaterial benefits that brings the project into the impact of the project implementation. The result should be clear, quantified indicators applied (existing) that can be objectively verified. Point sources and types, which can be objectively verified implementation of the indicators. 4.4. activities direct results of the project will require a specific activity (activities). In this section, specify which activities within the project should be implemented to achieve the direct results of the project. Describe the nature of each activity and explain how the project activity will help achieve direct results of the project.
5. The assumptions and risks this section applies to the external factors, which the project management framework is not directly controllable, but it is important to the successful implementation of the project. 5.1. Implementation of the project-related assumptions assumptions include both the initiation of necessary conditions, both positive external factors, events, or circumstances that influence the implementation of the project or the impact. Assumption may apply to activities, direct results and anticipated impact of the project. Assumptions are particularly important in cases where the activity is to be carried out in other organizations or the Government. Assumptions should be explained in detail to the implementation of the project it could be controlled. Whenever possible, the indicators should be defined, to periodically check whether the assumptions is really implemented. 5.2. Risks and mitigation measures for Any project is associated with the natural, political, social, financial and economic risks as possible, try to anticipate. The risk of the negative external factors, which is pretty unlikely and not essential to the project's objective, but who, however, may affect the progress and success of the project (for example, a change of Government and consequently was unable to introduce new legislation). Detailed analysis of all possible circumstances that may affect the project, and provide the solutions for the prevention of such circumstances. The better the project will analyse the risk factor, the better will be the result of the assessment. Prepare and table in the annex to the application, specify the conditions (risks) that may affect the project. 6. the main components of the project are to be provided in this chapter for specific information about the internal organisation of the implementation of the project. 6.1 motivation and experience of the applicant's motivation and 6.1.1 experience indicate why your organisation (as the applicant) have decided to participate in the grant project competition. Specify which could be your future action in developing further the objectives of the competition after the end of the project. Provide information about your organization's experience in similar projects. 6.1.2. the partner Provides the detailed information about your selected partner (s) of the recipient country, including: o the partner organizations design goals; o affiliate organization's past experience with other donors (donors of development cooperation) development cooperation projects; o partners in earlier activity your selected grant project objectives in the field of competition; o partner reputation of the recipient country (give specific facts, such as articles in newspapers, national recognition); o other information that you consider to be important to describe the cooperation partners. In the annex to the application, add the partner's letter of readiness to participate in the project (letter must be submitted in their original language with translation into Latvian language). Letter: o the partner confirms its participation in the project and undertake to comply with the proposed terms of reference; This project provided a final beneficiary (target group) confirm their participation in the project; o the project supervisors and assessors will be allowed to monitor the project progress and impact, and they will be provided with all necessary assistance; o what will be the future partners of the contest action in the development of the recipient country after project implementation; o or partner is willing to partially cover the costs (financial or practical contribution, i.e., to perform the activities provided, will not receive compensation for it). 6.1.3. the persons involved in the project CVS add in annex of the application, the project manager, partner (s) of the designated project managers and experts involved in the project implementation life descriptions (curriculum vitae). 6.2. the work plan will prepare real and verifiable work plan, taking account of the parties involved in the mobilization of the required time, as well as other logistical conditions. Provide a justification for the implementation of the activities envisaged in the draft order (as the next activity will complement the already implemented). Prepare and attach to the application the order of implementation of activities in the annex table. 6.3. the parties involved in the implementation of the project roles and responsibilities this section should describe the project group and the responsibilities of all parties involved. Prepare the person for the job responsibility descriptions (for each person separately) which will implement the project (Project Manager, partner (s) of the designated project manager and the project experts involved in the implementation). Job descriptions add application. 6.4. Budget Preparation and submission to the annex, add the detailed project budget (estimate). The project's budget details, the cost of each activity, detailing all the costs (such as compensation for persons involved in the project, materials, other services) that are required for the implementation of the activity concerned.
7. the factors that determine the quality and sustainability of the project If these factors are not met, the project does not have a lasting impact. 7.1. Final beneficiaries (target group) contribution to the extent envisaged in the project final beneficiaries (target groups) have participated in the planning of the project and to what extent committed to carry out their responsibilities and to support the project after the end of its implementation. 7.2. the ability of the partners of the project in the development of subsequent rate the ability of partners to continue the development of the project by the end of the project. Evaluate the capabilities of the partners in the development of the target if the donor did not provide financial support. It is important to predict the project's economic and financial sustainability by implementing it (operation, maintenance, depreciation costs). 7.3. The beneficiary country's political support for the project impacts the extent to which the beneficiary country Government policies and political direction corresponds to the expected impacts of the project. The extent to which it will promote the further development of the project even after it no longer receive donor support. 7.4. the appropriate technology, this issue includes technical/engineering techniques that are used in project activities, because technological change can result in new opportunities and risks. Take into account the local conditions and needs (for example, the availability of spare parts, safety rules, women's and men's ability to use the equipment and perform maintenance on it). 7.5. social and cultural aspects of the project must take into account the local social and cultural conditions, norms and attitudes, since it affects motivation and, consequently, of the people involved in the project activity, and a sense of responsibility. Specific activities to be carried out to ensure all final beneficiaries (target groups) approach to project the services provided and benefits both during the project and after. 7.6. the gender equality project implementers should take into account women's and men's specific needs and interests, to ensure both men and women a permanent and equal access to services and infrastructure, as well as in the longer perspective help to eradicate gender inequality. 7.7. The environment explain to what extent the project will help to protect or adversely affect the environment and thus contribute to or hinder the long-term benefit. Attention should be concentrated on environmental sustainable development. 8. the annex to verify that the application is accompanied by all required (mandatory). The required application are laid down in the annex to the tender regulations, paragraph 42. If the application will not be accompanied by all required attachments, your application may be rejected.
Foreign Minister-regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis annex 2 Cabinet-7 March 2006, regulations No 191 the applicant Declaration I, project manager of the applicant organisation (-a), certify that: 1) this information provided in the application are true; 2) Organization agrees to grant project competition support for projects in the field of development cooperation in Georgia and in Moldova "rules laid down in the implementing rules of the contest; 3) Organization agrees to grant project competition support for projects in the field of development cooperation in Georgia and in Moldova "rules set out in the assessment criteria.
Name title signature date and location in the place of the Minister of Foreign Affairs-regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 7 March 2006, regulations No 191 of the logical structure of the project analysis Matrix project name.
The name of the applicant organisation.
The objective of the intervention logic objectively verifiable indicators sources of Verification assumptions and risks what is the aim of the project, which aims to promote achievement.
The aim of the project is defined in accordance with the tender rules 9, 10 or 11.
Expected impact of the project what is the expected impact of the project. The impact of the project is to provide sustainable, identifiable benefits to target groups and to contribute to the achievement of the objective of the project.
What are the anticipated impact of the project targeted the objectively verifiable indicators. They should be expressed in figures or terms.
What are the available sources of information, or any of the information you can get in order to check the impact of the project raksturojošo. What methods should be used to obtain the necessary information.
Specify the external factors that the project is not directly controllable, but which may have a significant effect on the achievement of the expected impact of the project both positively (assumptions) and negatively (risks). Provide the information, what is the solution to certain risks.
The direct results of the project Project activities provided for in the main tangible and intangible benefits that approximate the expected impact of the project implementation.
What are direct results of the project performance indicators.
What sources of information can be used to objectively examine the direct results of the project, identify and quantify the key output indicators.
Specify the external factors which can significantly affect the direct project results both positively (assumptions) and negatively (risks). Provide the information, what is the solution to certain risks.
Activities what are the activities to be carried out and in which order they are to be implemented to achieve the direct results of the project.
Some sources suggest the project activities and the progress of implementation.
Specify the external factors which can significantly influence the implementation of project activities, both positive (assumptions) and negatively (risks). Provide the information, what is the solution to certain risks.
Foreign Minister-regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 7 March 2006, regulations No 191 implementation Activity table for the order of the name of the project.
The name of the applicant organisation. ".
No PO box activity implementation date completed 1 implementation initiated.
Foreign Minister-regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis annex 5 cabinet 7 March 2006, regulations No 191 (risks) that may affect the progress of the project from the project name.
The name of the applicant organisation. ".
Circumstance (risk) that can affect the progress of the project solutions risk prevention.
Attention! Detailed analysis of all possible circumstances that may affect the project, and also solutions of such circumstances. The better the project will analyse the risk factor, the better will be the result of the assessment.
Foreign Minister-regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis annex 6 Cabinet-7 March 2006, regulations No 191 project budget (project name) Applicant name _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ ___ no cost way unit quantity Unit cost in dollars per unit total in LCY of the project costs (including the expected taxes) activity 1.
Activity no. 2.
The total cost, in LCY, the Minister of Foreign Affairs-regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis annex 7 Cabinet 7 March 2006, regulations No 191 submissions administrative and compliance evaluation criteria no criteria Yes No 1 application grant project competition is fully completed and is accompanied by all the required attachments (in accordance with the rules of the contest 42) filed proposal is 2 in one original in the caurauklot, together with three copies of the application are prepared 3 text (Microsoft Word format) application is ready 4 table of contents and the page is numbered 5. Application and its annexes are drawn up in Latvian language. Translations are added to the document in the original application Is 6 English translation 7. Submission and its English translation are also submitted electronically (on a CD media) 8. Project budget is drawn up in dollars, including VAT 9. Project budget exceeds the competition rules set out in paragraph 25 of the one project to finance the public funding provided for a maximum amount of 10. Project budget not less than 24 of the tender regulation in one project financing in the public funding for the minimum amount of the tender regulation 11 29.1. , 29.2 29.3. in point., or cases from the Ministry of finance requested does not exceed the competition rules set out in article 25 of the one project to finance the public funding provided for the maximum amount of the tender regulation 12 of 33 in the case specified in the funding of the Ministry's stake does not exceed 60000 dollars 13. project budget does not exceed the administrative costs of the call for proposals in paragraph 27 of the prescribed maximum percentage rate of 14.
If the applicant is a direct or in direct public administration institution or municipality, it has taken into account the competition rules set out in paragraph 28 of the 15 Projects, the applicant, in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 October 2005 rule no. 807 "rules on the grant program implementation, management, monitoring and control of development cooperation policy" in paragraph 3 can be grant recipient 16. Project activities is scheduled to be completed by December 2006, the Minister of Foreign Affairs-regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Annex 8 Cabinet 2006.7. the March Regulation No. 191 Submissions of technical quality and financial evaluation criteria Section of the maximum number of points appropriate to the application point 1. grounds 20 1.1 beneficiary country policy analysis 3 3.1 1.2. clearance of the problems to be solved and analysis 7 3.2 1.3 target group and partner (s) of the recipient country interest and needs analysis 7 3.3 1.4. Industry or region implemented or planned project (development cooperation) analysis 3 3.4 2. logical structure of 40 of the project 2.1 target project compliance with contest rules defined objectives
5 4.1 2.2. Expected impact of the project analysis and rationale 7 4.2 2.3. direct determination of the results of the project's rationale. It checks the possibility of 10 objective 4.3 2.4. Project activities envisaged in the justification of the project means the direct results of 10 4.4 2.5. Assumption of the accession objective grounds for the assumption of the implementation and the performance verification 3 5.1 2.6. Conditions (risks) that may affect the project and solutions for prevention 5 5.2 3. Capacity 30 3.1 the applicant's motivation for participating in the contest 5 6.1.1. paragraph 3.2. The applicant's experience in similar projects in 5 point 6.1.1 3.3. country partners willingness to project 5 6.1.2. point 3.4. Partner country experience and reputation 5 paragraph 6.1.3 3.5. those involved in the project experience and the ability to meet the obligations laid down in the draft (job description) 18.104.22.168 and 6.3 3.6. grounds for the implementation of the activities envisaged in the draft order 5 6.2 4. Sustainability 4.1 the recipient country, 15 target group (beneficiaries) and the cooperation partner's desire and ability to continue the development of the project by the end of the project 10 7.1. 7.2 and 7.3, paragraph 4.2. Relevant technological, social, and cultural, gender equality and environmental analysis 5 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, and 7.7. point 5. project budget and project budget 15 5.1 includes the cost of all the activities provided for in the project 5 6.4 5.2 Or budgeted project costs for the project are reasonable (reasonable) 10 6.4 the maximum total score 120-Minister of Foreign Affairs, regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis Annex 9 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 7 March 2006 on the Regulation No. 191 Grant Agreement sample Grant Agreement No _____ ____ on the financing and implementation of the project (project name) in Riga in 2006 _ _. _ _ _ ____ Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter the Ministry) Deputy Secretary of the State of [name] person, acting on the basis of the Statute of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, on the one hand, and [grant recipient organization name] (hereinafter referred to as the recipient of the grant), by its authorized representative [grant recipient's authorized representative name] person who works on [name of the Act] basic on the other hand, contract and agree on the following provisions of the Treaty and its annexes: 1. Subject of the contract 1.1. under the development cooperation Council 2006 decision no [date]. [number] Ministry of the Latvian national budget allocate funds project [project name] (hereinafter the project). 1.2. the Grant beneficiary undertakes to implement the project under the agreement and its annexes, the said conditions and requirements under which the grant recipient is aware of and committed to follow.
2. the terms of the contract 2.1. the contract shall enter into force on the date it is signed by both parties and is valid until all obligations. 2.2. project duration is from 2006 until [date] 2006 [date]. 3. Project funding 3.1. Ministry of the total funds allocated for the implementation of the project are [amount in figures and in words] lats in accordance with the grant recipient in the project budget prepared, annexed to the Treaty (annex 1). 4. the project activities implementation plan 4.1. Grant recipient shall implement the project according to the order of implementation of activities in the table annexed to the contract (annex 2). 4.2. If in the course of the implementation of the project grant recipients will find that impossible to sequence the implementation of activities set out in the schedule in the table or it is not possible to implement one of the activities foreseen in the project, the grant recipient shall immediately inform the Ministry.
5. Reports on the implementation of the project Grant recipient 5.1 every two months, submit to the Ministry of information on the progress of the project (the interim report). The interim report includes information on the activities conducted in the past two months, and the following two months, the planned activities, as well as funding and spent its percentage of the total funding allocated for the project. The interim report shall be submitted within 15 days after the end of the month in question. 5.2. After all the activities provided for in the implementation of the project (project completion) grant recipient shall submit a final report on the Ministry of project execution. The final report indicates all project implementation activities, the results of the implementation of the activities, as well as common waste. 5.3. Giving interim reports and final report, grant recipient is accompanied by documents certifying the amount of funding. 5.4. The interim report and a final report is prepared for the Latvian language and presented in a text.
6. Payment procedure 6.1 the Ministry shall make an advance payment [percentage figures] ([interest amount in words]) of the total grant funding granted to the beneficiary of the 10 (ten) days after the date of entry into force of this agreement. 6.2. The Ministry performs intermediate [percentage figures] ([interest amount in words]) of the total grant funding granted to the beneficiary [deadline agreed by the Parties]. 6.3. The Ministry shall make final payment of the [percentage figures] ([interest amount in words]) of the total grant funding granted to the beneficiary [deadline agreed by the Parties]. 6.4. all payments are made, moving the funding to grant the requested the specified bank account. 7. amendments and termination of the contract 7.1. A change in circumstances that may affect the implementation of the project, the contract may be amended at any stage of the project. Propose amendments to the Treaty any Contracting Party. The amendments must not affect project objectives, priority action lines and reduce grant design contest rules requirements in the amount of the grant to the beneficiary. Amendments to the agreement made with the written consent of the parties. 7.2. If the contract is not possible to further effectively or properly exercise, it may terminate the grant recipient, at least two months in advance by submitting written notification to the Ministry, the termination of the contract. 7.3. If the contract is terminated before its due, but the Ministry for objective reasons it has not agreed to and grant the beneficiary has voluntarily repaid if the received amount of the grant, the Ministry has the right to request the grant amount already paid in full or partial repayments. Particular circumstances when the grant recipient is entitled to withdraw from the project, is designed for the individual in each grant project call for proposals, on the basis of the Charter objectives and priorities. 7.4. If the monitoring process is established that the recipient of the grant, the grant funding is not used according to the requirements laid down in the Treaty, the Ministry requests the reimbursement of the financial resources concerned.
8. Force majeure 8.1. the parties are released from liability for the default of the agreement in case of force majeure or exceptional circumstances, which the Party (or both parties) could neither predict nor prevent nor influence, and for which the parties are not the responsibility of creation (such as natural disasters, war, blockade, civil unrest, strike, communications and activities of credit institutions, laws, Government and municipal institutions and their action of texts adopted). 8.2. Each party to the contract which affect the cases of force majeure, shall immediately inform the other party. 8.3. If any party whose action is affected by force majeure, without objective reasons, does not inform the other party of the force majeure clause 5 (five) working days, the party concerned is not exempt from execution of the contract. 8.4. If the circumstances of force majeure continues for more than 30 (thirty) calendar days, the parties jointly addressed the question of the future of the contract performance or termination. In the event of termination of the contract, which is based on force majeure, none of the parties have no right to claim damages.
9. Dispute resolution 9.1. all disagreements, disputes or disputes arising during the execution of the contract, the Parties shall endeavour to resolve by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, the dispute is resolved in the Republic of Latvia laws. 10. the party properties, and signatures (Under-Secretary of State) (grant recipient's authorized representative)-Minister of Foreign Affairs, regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia