Regulations On The State Language Knowledge And Language Skills Testing Procedures, As Well As State Language Skills Of Formal Procedures For Foreigners, Which Is Entitled To Request A Permanent Residence Permit
Original Language Title: Noteikumi par valsts valodas zināšanu apjomu un valsts valodas prasmes pārbaudes kārtību, kā arī valsts valodas prasmi apliecinošu dokumentu atzīšanas kārtību ārzemniekiem, kas ir tiesīgi pieprasīt pastāvīgās uzturēšanās atļauju
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/132347
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 252 in Riga 2006 (April 4. No 19 20) rules on the State language knowledge and language skills to the test procedures for foreigners, which is entitled to request a permanent residence permit Issued in accordance with article 24 of the Immigration Act, the fifth part i. General questions 1. determines the State language knowledge and language skills to the test procedures for permanent residence permit for foreigners referred to immigration law article 24, first paragraph 2. , 3, 6, and 7, as well as relief language skills examination and the categories of persons that are lasting or irreversible health problems due to be granted relief from the State language skills to the test.
2. State language skills testing permanent residence authorization shall: 2.1. foreigner who has mastered the accredited education program for learners with mental development disorders;
2.2. Group I disability with a total aphasia (speech ability loss or speech disability, brain injury);
2.3. the disability for which bilateral deafness or kurlmēmum is komplicēj with mental retardation.
II. State language knowledge in volume 3. Foreigners are entitled to permanent residence, if he has mastered the language of the country for at least the first (lower) level B grade skills under the Cabinet of Ministers of 22 august 2000 by Regulation No 296 "rules on professional obligations require the State language knowledge and language skills testing procedures" 12.2.
III. State language skills testing procedures 4. State language skills testing Commission (hereinafter the Commission) to create educational content and examination centre, and its work in accordance with the educational content and examination regulations approved by the supervisor of the Centre.
5. The Chairman of the Commission's educational content and examination Center official, who perform the duties of the President of the Commission is authorized by the educational content and examination centre.
6. The Commission shall, in accordance with the educational content and examination centre approved by the supervisor of the methodological guidelines assess the language skills of the country of foreigners.
7. State language skills test is based on the application of foreigners.
8. At the same time with the language skills to the test in a permanent residence permit for foreigners can also arrange State language skills testing professional obligations, if it indicates in the application.
9. on arrival in the screening room, a foreigner shall produce the travel document.
10. State language proficiency examination consists of written and oral parts. The written part evaluates the person's reading and writing. The oral part of the assessed person towards fluent speech.
11. the Commission shall assess the person towards fluent speech, reading and writing as a whole, and establishes the national language skill level and grade. The State language skills testing is settled, if the person refuses to sort part of ((interview) towards fluent speech, reading and writing).
12. State language skills test only allowed to use the national language issued by the Commission, tests of skills and materials. The State language skills to the test materials complete with pen.
13. The members of the Commission, before the national language tests for foreigners presented the State language skills validation rules.
14. After reading the language skills of the inspection protocol of signature, the foreigners that is familiar with the national language skills examination regulations and has no objection to them.
15. Foreigners who violated the State language skills validation rules, the Commission was immediately expelled from the examination room.
16. the progress recorded in the Inspection Commission Secretary. The Secretary of the Commission to ensure that the Protocol pages should be numbered, all fields are filled out in the Protocol would not be deletion, correction, deletion.
17. The Protocol is written to foreigners in total State language skills assessment is obtained.
18. After the State language skills testing signature Protocol of foreigners, stating that he has no objection to the State language skills assessment test.
19. the members of the Commission by the State language skills to the test by the end of the signature of the Protocol.
20. the Commission Secretary shall stamp the seal of the Commission for Protocol and submit it to the content of education and examination centre.
21. On the basis of the Commission's Protocol, educational content and examination centre within ten working days following the State language skills test completion, issue the drivers with a foreigner the State language proficiency certificate. After the foreigner's request, educational content and examination centre certificate may send a registered letter by mail.
IV. Relief the State language skills test sort on 22. Disabled persons in Group I who do not have this rule 2.2. and 2.3. disturbance referred to in Group II and III groups of visually impaired language skills only checks the oral part.
23. From the State language skills test must be written in groups II and III disabled persons with no right hand or right hand (female the to: left arm or left arm wrist).
24. Group II and group III speech and hearing impaired people are exempt from the State language skills in oral test.
V. closing issue 25. State language proficiency certificate of permanent residence permit issued, starting in 2001, after the entry into force of these provisions are valid, and the State language skills test does not have to be sorted again.
Prime Minister a. Halloween, Minister of education and Science (I). Druviet is the Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions to the 8 April 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia