Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 5 April 2005, Regulations No. 237 "order In Which Communities Of The State Of The Apartment Mērķdotācij Issues"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 5.aprīļa noteikumos Nr.237 "Kārtība, kādā pašvaldībām piešķiramas valsts mērķdotācijas dzīvokļa jautājumu risināšanai"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/133103
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 225 in Riga 2006 (21 March. Nr. 40) 16 amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 April 2005, regulations No. 237 "order in which communities of the State of the apartment mērķdotācij issues" Issued in accordance with the law "on housing assistance in dealing with" the second subparagraph of article 28 to make a Cabinet of 5 April 2005, regulations No. 237 "order in which communities of the State of the apartment mērķdotācij issues" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr 59.) the following amendments: 1. Express (2) of the following : "2. In accordance with these rules to be eligible for the mērķdotācij: 2.1 in the territory of the municipality, where a registered person with residential space to be secured in the first place (the help registry data);
2.2. the municipalities, which are entered into the contract on cooperation in housing matters, if at least one of the municipalities of registered persons with residential space to be secured in the first place. "
2. Replace paragraph 4.1, the number "300" with the number "350".
3. Replace paragraph 4.2, the number "200" with the number "250".
4. Make point 7 by the following: "7. Eligibility for mērķdotācij: 7.1 these terms 3.1., 3.2., 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5. implementation of the measures referred to are local authorities in whose territory the registered persons 30 and over with living areas to be secured in accordance with the law" on housing assistance issues "article 14, or the municipalities, which have concluded that rule 2.2. contracts referred to, if at least one of them meets the criteria laid down in this subparagraph;
7.2. the provisions referred to in point 3.6 the implementation of measures is the Government in whose territory the registered less than 30 persons provided with residential space in accordance with the law "on housing assistance issues" article 14 ".
5. Supplement with 10.6. subparagraph by the following: "10.6. cooperation agreement for the apartment and questions, if the authorities agreed on one common project."
6. Replace paragraph 13, the words "local authorities" with the words "local authorities".
7. Supplement with 21.1 points as follows: "If a number of municipalities implementing 21.1 one joint project, 21.2. these provisions and 21.4. documents referred to must be submitted for each municipality separately."
8. Delete paragraph 38. Prime Minister a. Halloween regional development and local Government Minister m. kučinskis
Search Translated Laws of Latvia