Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 20 August 2002, The Regulation No 367 "procedures To Register Operating Space To Work With Precious Metals, Precious Stones And Articles Provēšan And The Mandatory Labelling And Provēt Not Precious,
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2002.gada 20.augusta noteikumos Nr.367 "Kārtība, kādā reģistrējamas saimnieciskās darbības vietas darbam ar dārgmetāliem, dārgakmeņiem un to izstrādājumiem, to obligātās provēšanas un marķēšanas kārtība un neprovētu dārgmetālu,
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/133368
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 292 in Riga 2006 April 18 (Mon. No 22 11) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 20 august 2002, the Regulation No 367 "procedures to register operating space to work with precious metals, precious stones and articles provēšan and the mandatory labelling and provēt not precious, precious and storage of products order Issued in accordance with the law" on State monitoring of the process "article 27, paragraph 1, 1. make the Cabinet of 20 august 2002, the Regulation No 367" order How to register in the operating room with a dārgm far, precious stones and articles provēšan and the mandatory labelling and provēt not precious, precious and storage of products order (Latvian journal, 2002, 119 no) the following amendments: 1. make paragraph 3 by the following: "3. inspection of records the location of economic activity, with the exception of commercial exhibitions, fairs and other events, which take place off-site and the duration of which does not exceed two months maintain the register of economic activities in the country and place it in the process of monitoring the inspection site on the internet (the internet). ";
1.2. deletion of 4, 5 and 6;
1.3. make point 7 and 8 by the following: "7. Operating site indicated in the registry: 7.1 the registration number;
7.2. the details of operating the operator name (company), JURI drive address economic operator registration number komercreģ tr, date of registration in the commercial register (the individual installer's name, surname, personal code);
7.3. operating site address;
7.4. operating the type of site (e.g., store, point of sale, workshop, pawnshop);
7.5. the types of economic activities;
7.6. the registration deadline.
7.7. the registration date;
7.8. working time;
7.9. the inspection officers, whose registered place of business.
8. to register the location of economic activity, the economic operator shall submit inspection application, which indicates this rule 7.2, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 7.7 and 7.8. the information referred to, and whether this rule 7.3 and 7.8. the information referred to is published. ';
1.4. the deletion of paragraph 9;
1.5. make 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 as follows: "10." to register the place of economic activity and receive a user name and password, the operator of economic activity: 10.1 inspection shows the merchant's registration certificate;
10.2. the inspection shall produce a passport (individual labour inspectors);
10.3. the application declares that he is aware of the law "on prevention of money laundering ' requirements and undertake to obey them.
11. Where a change in the operating site indicated in the register information, the economic operator shall submit an application for renewal.
12. location of economic activity recorded for five years. If the economic operator before the expiry of the term of the registration shall submit an application for the extension, the operating space of the registration repeatedly extended for five years.
13. inspection by the internet that rule 7 the information referred to in paragraph (except the individual Installer ID code). This rule 7.3 and 7.8. the information referred to in subparagraph insert, if the economic operator the application indicated that this information is published.
14. Economic operator assigned user name and password are valid only during the term of the registration. ";
1.6. to express 16, 17, 18 and 19 of the following paragraph: "16. Inspection within five working days from the date of receipt of the application to register the location of economic activity, or extended registration re-register its duration and place the information on the internet or provide economic analyst reasoned refusal. This rule 7.3 and 7.8. information referred to in those places, the economic activities for which Syme economic activities in the registration application, the reviewer has indicated that the information submitted may be published is available only for operating the operator, using the assigned user name and password.
17. when the economic operator's application does not provide the required information or provides false information, inspection of operating site does not track, do not re-register and extend the registration period.
18. Business operations with precious metals, precious stones and articles may only be initiated following its registration in the inspection, as evidenced in the public information on the internet. Economic activity with precious metals, precious stones and articles thereof after expiry of the term of registration is prohibited.
19. the place of economic activity is allowed to dedicate to types of economic activities, specified in this rule referred to in paragraph 8 of the present annex. ";
1.7. to make 21 and 22 the following: "21. Inspection will void the operating site registration when: registration application 21.1 provides false or misleading information;
21.2. the economic operator has terminated the operation with precious metals, precious stones and articles.
22. refusal of inspection officials to register or reregister an operating location or to extend the duration of registration and cancellation of the registration of the decision may be appealed before the administrative process in the order determined by law. ";
1.8. the deletion of paragraphs 24 and 25;
1.9. deleting subparagraph; 26.11.3.
1.10. to supplement the provisions of the following paragraph 26.12. with: "26.12. investment gold, silver, Platinum and Palladium.";
1.11. replace paragraph 29 in the third sentence, the words "ķēdīš or bracelets or earrings sprostgredzen closure for which" with the words "components, for which";
1.12. replace paragraph 32, the word "fitted" with the word "add";
1.13. delete paragraph 33;
1.14. Express 34 as follows: "34. Labelling shall include the following particulars: 34.1. product name and weight in grams (with an accuracy of 0.1 g);
21.3. the metal type and a ring of fineness (precious metal articles and precious metal articles with precious stones);
21.3. gemstone name;
21.4. gemstone carat weight: diamonds (diamonds), rubies, saf national, in emerald. If the product contains different gems, each gemstone type total carat weight;
34.5. retail price;
21.5. the economic operator-marker-name goods;
21.6. the manufacturer's name or the product name. If the items in the ķētāj label in March alone does not indicate the manufacturer, then the goods shall be deemed to be a manufacturer tag. ';
1.15. replace paragraph 35, the words "label adds" with the words "label" may be added;
1.16. the express 37 as follows: "37. Operating provider of precious metals and precious stones labelled products, is responsible for labelling compliance marks that rule 34. The label information should be objective and consumers easily visible, legible and understandable. ";
1.17. the supplement to the second section 52.1. the sentence as follows: "do not present a receipt, if the repair is carried out in the presence of the client;"
1.18. Sub-paragraph 52.2. to replace the words "interdependent" with the words "directly connected";
1.19. the deletion of the words in subparagraph 56.7. "and their due date (not more than 30 days)";
1.20. replace 62.1, 62.2 and 38.7. below in paragraph "interconnected" with the words "directly connected";
1.21. Express 67 the second sentence as follows: "the first copy is stored together with the articles, the second copy is issued to the supplier, the third copy is stored on the voucher book.";
1.22. Express 68 the second sentence as follows: "the first copy to be kept by the articles, the second and third copies-voucher book.";
1.23. deletion of 71.
2. the rules shall enter into force by 1 July 2006. Prime Minister, Minister of defence (A). the Minister of finance Slakter — Culture Minister h. demakova
Search Translated Laws of Latvia