Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/133367
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 291 of 2006 in Riga on 18 April (pr. 22. § 7) the provisions concerning tax payments as a result of the capitalization of the debt with the sale of shares Issued in accordance with the law "on State and local government owned capital shares and enterprises ' 129. the third paragraph of article 1. determines the order in which you sell the tax charges emerged as a result of the capitalization of State or local government capital private Corporation (hereinafter capital).
2. the capital country sell national joint stock company "Privatization Agency", but local shares sold the Municipal Council (the Council) established authority (hereinafter seller).
3. the seller of the shares sold at public auction in accordance with the approved rules of auction (auction).
4. the seller shall publish the rules of the auction in a newspaper "journal" at least one month before the date on which the person must apply for the purchase of shares. Auction rules specifies the following information: 4.1 the Corporation's firm;
4.2. one of the capital's sales price (auction starting price), established under the Cabinet of Ministers regulations governing tax debt capitalisation;
4.3. payment terms;
4.4. the payment order;
4.5. other relevant shares sale conditions. The publication also indicate the time and place of the auction, as well as information on how to apply for the auction.
5. If the shares are not sold in this provision in paragraph 4, in that order, they considered not purchased (the law "on State and local government owned capital shares and enterprises" article 129 meaning sixth part).
6. transfer of shares is subject to the commercial law, and 188 189.238. under article capital transfer restrictions. If the limit is determined by the contract and the seller, taking all reasonably possible steps, however, it is not possible to agree on the abolition of restrictions, the seller of the shares sold.
Prime Minister, Minister of defence A. Economic Minister Slakter — traffic Minister k. Peters Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 22 April 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia