Amendments To Cabinet Of Ministers 1 February 2005 Regulation No 78 "order In Which Social Services Are Registered With Social Services And Off Of It"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 1.februāra noteikumos Nr.78 "Kārtība, kādā sociālo pakalpojumu sniedzējs tiek reģistrēts sociālo pakalpojumu sniedzēju reģistrā un izslēgts no tā"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/133987
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 308 Riga, 2006 April 25 (Mon. No. 24) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers 1 February 2005 Regulation No 78 "order in which social services are registered with social services and off of it" Issued under the social services and social assistance law article 17, second paragraph do cabinet 1 February 2005 Regulation No 78 "order in which social services are registered with social services and off of it" (Latvian journal 20., 2005, no.) the following amendments: 1. Add to paragraph 3 with the second sentence by the following: "Person before the commencement of the provision of the service, but not later than within three months after the service launched, register with the registry."
2. Make point 7 by the following: "7. The registration certificate shall be issued for a fee in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers approved a paid list price."
3. The deletion of paragraph 8, the words "in accordance with Annex 1 of these rules".
4. Add to subparagraph 9.5. beyond words "requirements" with the words "except where the service is not related to the food chain of the customers organisation social service provider spaces."
5. Amend paragraph 10, the word "oath".
6. Deletion of annex 1.
7. To supplement the annex to the 12.1 point as follows: "12.1 certify that the services provided meet the regulatory requirements." Prime Minister a. Halloween Welfare Minister, Minister with special responsibility for public integration k. Peterson»
Search Translated Laws of Latvia