Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 21 March 2006, Regulations No 221 "procedure Is Assigned To National And Eu Support For Agriculture And Rural Development"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2006.gada 21.marta noteikumos Nr.221 "Kārtība, kādā tiek piešķirts valsts un Eiropas Savienības atbalsts lauksaimniecībai un lauku attīstībai"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/133954
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 335 Riga, 2006 April 25 (Mon. No 24 48) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 21 March 2006, regulations no 221 "procedure is assigned to national and EU support for agriculture and rural development" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph to make the Cabinet of 21 March 2006, regulations no 221 "procedure is assigned to national and EU support for agriculture and rural development" (Latvian journal, 2006 54. No.) the following amendments: 1. provisions supplementing with 2.3 and 2.4. subparagraph by the following: "2.3. the separate sugar payment;
2.4. European Union aid to sugar beet growers. "
2. Delete paragraph 6, the words "and interest, per farmer and".
3. Replace paragraph 8, the words and figures "and 2 of these regulations referred to in paragraph 4, the pay you in one payment period" with the words and figures "interest, per farmer and per payment period for this rule 2 and 4 above payments".
4. Replace the words in paragraph 9 and the number "and" Annex 16 with the words and figures "on 16, 17 and 18 of annex".
5. Supplement 16.3. subparagraph after the word "fertility" with the following content: "except where the farmer is eligible for this provision the payments referred to in point 4.2.5. In that case, the soil is treated in accordance with the statutory procedures implement pro grammdokument "Latvian rural development plan for the rural development programme 2004-2006" ".
6. Add to subparagraph 16.4.4. activity "after the words" lawn mowing "in" yet with the words and figures "or 4.2.3. This provision referred to the" payment.
7. To supplement the provisions of this chapter with Their and VI2: "Them. Separate payment for sugar 29.9 separate sugar payment (separate payment) can be obtained, if the farmer: 29.9 1. meet this provision 2.1.1. duty referred to in the bottom gets a horse;
2. this rule 48.1 48.2 points in this reporting period has entered into with producers of sugar beet delivery contract;
3. until the current year 48.1 15 may provide Field support regional agricultural administration application in a separate sugar payment (annex 17).
in a separate reporting period 30.0 payment is for the 2006/2007 marketing year. If the 2006/2007 marketing year would say, a nose of all happens sugar quota or part thereof in accordance with the Council of 20 February 2006, Regulation (EC) No 320/2006 establishing a temporary scheme for the restructuring of the sugar industry in the community and amending Regulation (EC) No 1290/2005 on the financing of the common agricultural policy (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 320/2006) in article 3, the reporting period is the 2005/2006 marketing year.
the individual farmer payments 48.3 may receive support for this rule 48.1 2. beet referred to in subparagraph laid down in the contract for delivery of the quantity of beet sugar quota (tonnes), multiplied by the annual rate of the individual.
48.4 the year's separate duty rate is calculated using the following formula: N = M – – – – (b) M, where Q/year individual rate of duty (EUR/tonne);
N — the amount of the aid for the year (determined in accordance with the Council of 20 February 2006, Regulation (EC) No 319/2006 amending Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003 establishing common rules for direct support schemes under the common agricultural policy and establishing certain support schemes for farmers (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 320/2006), point 4 of annex 2 to the bottom point of the table 1);
QC/b — total beet quantity (tonnes) sugar quota within Latvia, for which this provision referred to in paragraph 48.2 in the reporting period is closed, the beet supply contract.
the sugar producer to 30.1. on 15 July about this rule referred to in paragraph 48.2 reporting period provide field support for the following information about the beet producers: 30.1 1. natural persons name, surname, personal code or entity name, registration number, registered office;
2. this rule 30.1 30.1 1. referred to sugar beet producers and sugar-beet producers concluded a supply contract number and date;
3. this rule 30.1 30.1 2. beet referred to in subparagraph delivery of beet specified in the contract quantity (tonnes) sugar quota.
30.2 where a change in the owner or possessor (the user) may receive a separate payment to the transferee of the light referred to in this chapter in a separate receipt of payment conditions. Accepting rcial SAIM submission in a separate sugar payment (annex 17), the property or possession (usage) the right to a copy of an identity document (original show).
VI2. European Union aid to sugar beet growers of sugar beet growers to 30.3 in the current year may 15 can submit Field support regional agricultural administration of the European Union of the application for aid (annex 18) and the delivery of beet for the year a copy of the contract (the original show), concluded under Council of 20 February 2006, Regulation (EC) No 318/2006 on the common organisation of the markets in the sugar sector (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 318/2006) article 6.
30.3 European Union's support to sugar beet growers (in accordance with Council Regulation (EC) No 319/2006 article 1, point 15) sugar beet growers can get: 30.3 If the country 1 in accordance with Council Regulation No 320/2006 article 6 of the restructuring aid is granted at least 50% of the sugar quota fixed for Latvia (in accordance with Council Regulation No 318/2006 annex 3);
2. where the sugar beet growers 30.3 is logged on a European Union aid and submitted an application in accordance with this rule 30.3 points.
30.4 in rural support service two weeks after this rule 30.3 referred to in point 1, the accession conditions published on the information in the newspaper "Gazette" and announcing acceptance of the application to the European Union for aid.
48.10 Where there this rule 30.3 1. conditions, referred to in the sugar producer to current year 15 July or (for 2006) to 2006 15 November of the marketing year in progress provides field support service for the following information about the beet producers: 48.10 1. natural persons name, surname, personal code or entity name, registration number, registered office;
48.10 48.10 2. these provisions referred to in paragraph 1 the beet producers and sugar manufacturers closed in the current year to sugar beet delivery contract number and date;
48.10 48.10 3. these provisions referred to in subparagraph 2 of the supply of beet sugar quota laid down in the Treaty. "
8. To supplement the provisions under annex 17 the following: 9. To supplement the provisions of this annex with 18: Prime Minister a. Halloween Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 29 April 2006.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia